Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (70186 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nwadaigbo: 6:24am On Jul 18, 2013
nijanigga:
see the problem. your head is empty, Abacha was using her as front for contracts and opening illegal accounts,that's why she belong to jail, in a sane society.But in a society full of empty heads like your, nothing is wrong.
which of the children of obj went to jail for stealing nigeria blind during his time. Who has gone to jail among tinubus children for hijacking southwest and its economy

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Lady, face the issue bothering this thread and analyze it despairingly without getting emotional and nepotistic. Which of my facts are farce. I have nothing but love for ladies, Cos I do not share Wole's belief that you are just 'mere domestic appendages' to men. I believe you are capable of independent living and decisions.

Permit me to say how much I love and cherish women including you and how much I will not want to marry and divorce 3 times.

.....PSYCHO....

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by gare(f): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2013
ilugunboy: Dunderhead and with all the stolen wealth by her parents..she is not educated enough to realise that Nigeria is a fatherland

Well she is right, but its most unfortunate it the truth was coming from the wrong person, at least its very obvious that the professor has gone to collect his share from Ameachi, because he can not justify his trip to Rivers state after tongue lashing PEJ, i am sure he collected for Falana also, old men that will not respect themselves

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by chilecharis(f): 6:29am On Jul 18, 2013
I've told uncle wole 2 stay out of politics 2 avoid ds dent on his name but he refused.ok! let him dance 2 d music playing

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by ba7man(m): 6:30am On Jul 18, 2013
Just look at the quality of people insulting Wole Soyinka.

(1) Daughter of a looting and murdering dictator that died in the arms of prostitutes.

(2) A first lady best known for grammatical errors of epic propotions, No social graces and causing agony to residents in any Nigerian City she visits.

A sensible Nation will never take them both serious. By the way, someone should prove Wole Soyinka lied with what he said.

All people against him just say is "He insulted someones wife( A wife that obviously makes a fhool of herself). List out what he said and ask yourselves if he's right or not.

6 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nikepeter4u: 6:30am On Jul 18, 2013
Am short of wordz bt u can't compare d so called Prof Wole
Soyinka wit prof chinue Achebe....

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Sike(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2013
Imagine GUMSU!!! Na wa O.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by sobaemma(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2013
ride on girl,ur father's blood flows in u,well good news for you,for the first time you have gotten goodluck jonathan backing,i know u dont need money cus u ve much,but ur grade don upgrade,soyinka should shutup,here no be america

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by patrick27: 6:32am On Jul 18, 2013
sanniemoe:

Bro, I respect u a lot. U got it all wrong. When IBB took powers in 85, he was the chess master. He made the whole world to believe he was the long awaited messiah. even the then president of United States fell for his agenda,the OAU and commonwealth all fell. So it wasn't a Soyinka thing.
Wole Soyinka has the right to believe,serve and worship whatever he wants to. I stand to be corrected,even a Satanist acknowledges the existence of God,only that he chose to worship Satan.
Pirates wasn't founded as a blood sucking institution as U made it seem. It had good intentions,it was only high jacked and things didn't go as planned.
Wole Soyinka using that term "MDA" on PEJ is very right in his own way and I support him
Finally, Abacha's daughter is an animal,a pig for that rant. It shows the level of discipline,if any she received from an animal she calls her father and a beast hearted woman she calls mother

You were making sense only for you to end up acting like the Abacha's daughter. Vicious circle of curses and abuses.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by yetunsbay(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2013
gare:

Well she is right, but its most unfortunate it the truth was coming from the wrong person, at least its very obvious that the professor has gone to collect his share from Ameachi, because he can not justify his trip to Rivers state after tongue lashing PEJ, i am sure he collected for Falana also, old men that will not respect themselves
bad mouthing
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nwadaigbo: 6:34am On Jul 18, 2013
mumumugu: Imagine a small girl insulting an old man........children dont have respect again
the president of nigeria you ppll insult everyday by all manner nko? Is goodluck not older than many you. Uuh? Even d wife is older than many. Yet, u keep insulting them. There are many reasons goodluck and wife should not be insulted. 1) they are old enough to be your parents. 2) he is d president of the country. The first citizen of this country and so deserve ur respect. that position places him even above WS and so, shld be respected more than him WS

4 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 18, 2013
Babyosisi, Ileki Idi, Pataki, Shym-X, you guys are full grown folks, shealth your swords pls for it seems you guys have been fighting for ages. You guys can stoop so low to trade insults, aint u guys old enough to respect each others opinions even if u disagree with them? This is a public forum, ur utterance tells who you are. Embrace peace and respect each other!

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by sainty2k3(m): 6:38am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires:

So you knew these things a long time and you say that Abacha's child is wrong in her assertion that your Hero, my trash, Wole is going senile. Why cant we simply say the truth ? we all know that Wole's Soyinka worship of Sango shows a greater personality dysfunction of his mental state quadratic to age incrementation. He was all praises for IBB and he was drafted into the regime to give legitimacy. he shared in the loot that grounded this great country.

When GEJ was going through turbulence in the hands of Yaradua's cabal, Wole Soyinka took to the street working hard to get GEJ into Aso Rock, he did good but little did we know that he was working for his stomach, to be appointed into the cabinet. The moment GEJ decided not to draft these genetic amebo into the government, they turned around and insult him.

Where is the patriotism in Wole ? Oh I think I forget who he is and where his roots are. May Osun and Ogun, the wives of the gods of Yoruba Dynasty forgive Wole and restore his sanity. Amen.

You are the one who has lost sanity, I can read that from ur user name , signature and all ur ever bias and tribalistic comments and post. U are clearly demonstrating delusion of grandiose, a pointing sign to schizophrenia, so I just pitied ur lazy brain. Think twice before you reply this post ,it'll amount to ranting cos I don't even have time to follow this post. Shio

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by solasalako(m): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2013
1. Is it proper in African culture for a young girl to lash out at one who is older than her no matter how the situation?

2. ...............I have learn or I have learnt ? From Abacha's uncultured daughter.

3. Wole Soyinka will definitely continue to be a factor to intellectually bereft people.

4. Because the man is one of my role model. Haters,kindly go and hug the Power HCN Transformer.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by ba7man(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2013
I now know why this Country is backwards.....Its not the leaders, its a large population of ignorant citizens within it that are the cause.

Just look at the comments made on this forum and the primitive moral justifications, I guess that's why they say...."Common Sense is not common".
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by slap1(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2013
For the kids who say the prof is only good in literature:
Soyinka participated in the Niger-Delta peace talks. The fact that the Niger-Delta dudes chose him over their own people says a lot about the man's charisma and greatness.

Soyinka has fought and spoken against political oppression and abuse of power in Africa and also took part in peace-talks in one or two African countries. He wrote and spoke against bad governments, go and his play, A Play of Giants. These are the ways he has affected politics, unless you want him to take up arms!

Was Soyinka imprisoned by Gowon because of his literature? NO! It was because of his stand on politics and his percieved support of Biafra and Ojukwu! Is that literature? Go and read his The Man Died, before you expose the akamu you have as brain.

Whatever you people say, Soyinka -- dead or alive -- is a good, worthy, respected ambassador of Africa than the entire generation of Abacha, dead, alive and unborn!

When he eventually dies, eagles will gather, and not vultures!

13 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by antifat(m): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2013
Chris-OD:
Soyinka is in trouble
No PhD, cultist progenitor, fake OAU professor, woman wrapper, fighting with women in public, no wife, serving juju, all children not doing well, ACN apologist now Abacha enemy

Soyinka was born into a Yoruba family in
Abeokuta. After study in Nigeria and the UK, he
worked with the Royal Court Theatre in London.
He went on to write plays that were produced in
both countries, in theatres and on radio. He took
an active role in Nigeria's political history and its
struggle for independence from Great Britain. In
1965, he seized the Western Nigeria Broadcasting
Service studio and broadcast a demand for the
cancellation of the Western Nigeria Regional
Elections. In 1967 during the Nigerian Civil War,
he was arrested by the federal government of
General Yakubu Gowon and put in solitary
confinement for two years.[1]
Soyinka has strongly criticised many Nigerian
military dictators, especially late General Sanni
Abacha, as well as other political tyrannies,
including the Mugabe regime in Zimbabwe. Much
of his writing has been concerned with "the
oppressive boot and the irrelevance of the colour of
the foot that wears it".[citation needed] During the
regime of General Sani Abacha (1993–98), Soyinka
escaped from Nigeria via the "Nadeco Route" on a
motorcycle. Living abroad, mainly in the United
States, he was a professor first at Cornell
University and then at Emory University in
Atlanta, where in 1996 he was appointed Robert
W. Woodruff Professor of the Arts. Abacha
proclaimed a death sentence against him "in
absentia". With civilian rule restored to Nigeria in
1999, Soyinka returned to his nation. He has also
taught at the universities of Oxford, Harvard and
Yale.
From 1975 to 1999, he was a Professor of
Comparative Literature at the Obafemi Awolowo
University, then called the University of Ife. With
civilian rule restored in 1999, he was made
professor emeritus.[1] Soyinka has been a
Professor of Creative Writing at the University of
Nevada, Las Vegas. In the fall of 2007 he was
appointed Professor in Residence at Loyola
Marymount University in Los Angeles, California,
US.

Source:Wiki
I don't knw why Nigerians are so daft

11 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by luvinhubby(m): 6:47am On Jul 18, 2013
[quote author=4chi]

Ashebe is a piece of s.hit. He was so ugly he was not laid in state and was ignonimously buried in the dead of the night.

He was not man enough to admit his allegiance to the ibo gods that he worshipped secretly. He died neither a Christian ,Muslim animist or atheist. He was a spiritual

And physical coward. May he rot in hell.[/
quote]
YOUR SCHOOL FEES WAS A HUGE WASTE!!!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by telim: 6:48am On Jul 18, 2013
ws as a right to practice any religion he is comfortable with provided that such religion is practice openly. Sango, islam and christainity are equal and legal in nigeria constitution. Sango should'nt be called a devilsh religion, as most posters do but the religion of truth with a God that is not an illusion.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 18, 2013
See pot calling kettle black... What have you invented?

nijanigga:

outside literature who knows you. vacuous dimwit.
see what your mates are inventing in holland.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23339794
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by francisbiz: 6:51am On Jul 18, 2013
eiyaaaaaaaaaaaa !
Abeg, Gumsu baby i need money to upgrade life. Nagode sweet nyarinya!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by sayso: 6:52am On Jul 18, 2013
Maxymilliano: Taking to her twitter page, Late Nigerian Dictator's Daughter Lash out on Prof Wole Soyinka.

https://twitter.com/G_sparking/status/357559257119465472

Gumsu Sanni Abacha claims "Wole Soyinka is a "Mad Empty Professor that lives on bad mouthing his Motherland and continent for Dollar and euro!"

Fatima Gumsu Sanni Abacha is one of the daughters of the late General Sanni Abacha ...

https://twitter.com/G_sparking

Gumsu Sanni Abacha,so your entire family has the audacity to talk in Nigeria?Shu-t the fu-ck up and return the loot your deedly Father took.Idio-tic slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by VenUsername: 6:55am On Jul 18, 2013
;Dhahahaha, nawa for dis 9ja women ooo, so after last lady blow her grammar finish for wole,e don become thief daughter's turn abi,d tin worry am soote she call 9ja wole's motherland,say e no be fatherland again?, ok ooo,dia is notin wey wole no go see for dis 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nten: 6:55am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:
If Nigeria was a sane society,that biitch should be spending the rest of her life in jail by now for the agony her useless father caused Nigeria. Very useless set of Mo'r'ons;like father like daughter.

is it her that caused the agony
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by slap1(m): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2013
All hail technology! Children of thieves and murderers can now hide behind devices they don't understand and insult a man they can't understand! Rubbish!
The shameless girl has rode the ever accommodating back of Soyinka and into public reckoning! Who knew this blood-money-trained, prosthetic-brained ram before now? If this country was the way it should be, your family would have made the Guiness book of records as the family with the largest number of prisoners in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by sayso: 6:59am On Jul 18, 2013
Freewilly: I've never heard of this lady, but I'll have to give her a standing ovation for what she just said.
Is that you Father or lover in your profile picture?
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by fr3do(m): 6:59am On Jul 18, 2013
Freewilly: I've never heard of this lady, but I'll have to give her a standing ovation for what she just said.

feminist alert!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2013
Its now becoming clearer that the Nigerian project is fast unravelling. With the number of low-level IQ youth that now populate the social network Nairaland inclusive; it is now sure Nigeria has no business surviving beyond 2015.

Imagine Abachas evil offspring impugning the world respected personality of Wole Soyinka. Imagine a so-called imbecilic 'Billionaire' on Nairaland giving her support!

Ololade Obafemi of 'The Nations' newspaper do you now see there is no point expecting the Youth of this geographical expression called Nigeria to be in the forefront of Societal change?
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by bestview: 7:06am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole achieved nothing than Nobel Laurette in literature, which is nothing. If the Award was in medical science or technology then it will indicate his skills but speaking big grammar has rendered him homeless, wifeless, comfortless and he is increasing going crazy. How can a so-called intelligent man worship Sango and form a secret cult (Pyrates) that has lead to murdering of thousands of youths. Wole will be in prison when I am President, thats a guarantee. He married 3 times and divorce 3 times, there is something wrong with him. Wole even served in IBB administration giving legitimacy to militocracy. Only f00ls take Wole seriously. he is just a local champion.

Abacha's daughter is right about this.

This is bomb.. grin grin
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by slap1(m): 7:07am On Jul 18, 2013
Heck! People even follow Abacha's daughter on Twitter!? PHEW! There really was a country!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by OGAattheTOP: 7:07am On Jul 18, 2013
[size=38pt]@190[/size]

I think you need to visit yaba-left, because I am sick reading that you live in America.
What has that got to do with us here? It is ONLY a fool that will thinks living in a country
makes him/her better than another person. GROW UP!!!
angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) / Kano Prince, Mustapha Ado Bayero, Marries 2 Wives On Same Day (Photos) / Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.