Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart (2391 Views)

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Breaking Up: Breaking Free Or Breaking Loose? / They Al End Up Breaking Ma Heart Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by heartbrokn(f): 2:29pm On May 23, 2008
i am deeply hurt. . . .  crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

i met him here on nairaland

we became friends and one thing led to another

he became everything to me

he said all the excuses i gave him initially didnt matter

i was very honest and open to him before it all started

i told him i was older than him, he said it didnt matter

i told him distance will be a problem, he said it didnt matter

i told him i had been jilted 2ce before he came along, he said it didnt matter

i told him my heart was very frigile, he said it didnt matter

i told him all there is to tell about me, he said it didnt matter

he said the only thing that mattered was that he loves me

he wanted me to be his wife and life partner

but then after sleeping with me he changed completely

now he said he's no longer interested

i am so hurt and torn apart

i cry all the time and get upset with everyone at work

i need new friends to please help to ease my pain

u can send me a mail or chat with me when im on line

my heart is so heavy

i really don't want to have anything to do with love anymore because i just can't

after 3 times . . . . . . . . . I JUST CANT ANYMORE

i guess marriage and relationship isnt meant for me

i'll just go on and maybe try to relocate overseas when ive made enough money  cry  cry  cry   cry  cry  cry
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by RampantT(f): 2:30pm On May 23, 2008
Ehrrrrrm, nice poem?

1 Like

Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by welli(f): 2:32pm On May 23, 2008
is dis a poem or 4real?
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 23, 2008
tales by moon light *yawns*

1 Like

Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by manchibabe: 2:35pm On May 23, 2008
abi my sis welli

anyway lesson no 1, neva date a dude from Nland

1 Like

Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by scantee(m): 2:39pm On May 23, 2008
am so sory about that hmmm what a coiencedence, the same thing is what i am under going now
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by holychic: 2:42pm On May 23, 2008
@poster

u shouldn't be wasting ur talent why don't u call me on o803////////// and i would see wat i can do for u, so that we can make money with this talent of yours.
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 23, 2008
u gast to move on swiftly.
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by hammers(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2008
@ALL

Who could this be?
Let me take a guess
Its definately MORENIKE 09
cry cry cry
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by omega25red(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2008
so you only got dumped 3 times and thats it for you ?? there are men who get dumped their whole lives and continue to find that special someone. So what he slept with you and now he doesn't like you anymore, as if you weren't there when the deed happened. Coming in here acting as if you were taken advantage of is not the way to go. I do understand that heart break is hard but posting fake stories on NL is not cool.
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by ifyalways(f): 2:47pm On May 23, 2008
lol.
sorry,if you are for real.
No man is worth those tears i say,LIFE GOES ON.
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by RampantT(f): 2:53pm On May 23, 2008
hammers:

@ALL

Who could this be?
Let me take a guess
Its definately MORENIKE 09
cry cry cry
MUmu, morenike 09 broke your heart abi wetin?
yES, she no gree for you

Now shut the sh*t up.
Abi, you wan get online with your other I.D frank warreva. . .

Too, early to play a game with you, enjoy the forum with out any conflict for once
Becuz if I do get in my other mood, NL no go gree for us this morning
Understood?
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by princeonx: 2:54pm On May 23, 2008
lol poster: I think you'll make a good song write!
make you save your money sharp sharp move go where heartbreaking no dey! wonder where that is  
As a matter of fact I know a city where they don't have guys so no one will hurt you.
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by buzyDiva(f): 2:59pm On May 23, 2008
i told him my heart was very frigile, he said it didnt matter

You shld have known better when You tell a guy that your heart is fragile and he replies that it don't matter. You were too blinded to know that u shld take to your heels.

my dear . . . its not worth it
and life has certainly not come to an end.

Move on and u'll be fine.

besides, all this happened within a span of how many days?
u met online, started dating and shagged wella. undecided
wats his name and username abeg . .so other girls don't fall his prey angry

am guessing his username is either SLY or Debosky lipsrsealed
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by RampantT(f): 3:02pm On May 23, 2008
@Busta
no be debosky o. . .the man is in my bedroom now grin cheesy

debo is calling!!

*Babe, I'll bee right up* grin cheesy
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by buzyDiva(f): 3:03pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

@Busta
no be debosky o. . .the man is in my bedroom now grin cheesy

debo is calling!!

*Babe, I'll bee right up* grin cheesy

You are with DEBO shocked

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for u.
that guy will mess u big time.
enways, I will be awaiting your post on how he messed u up too.
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by heartbrokn(f): 3:05pm On May 23, 2008
@scantee, sorry about what happened to u

@buzyDiva, u're rite i was so foolish and blind.
anywayit all happened in a period of about 8mths

@all, its  a pity majority of u think im making up stories,

but i just needed to express myself somehow before i die of this pain inside of me  cry  cry  cry
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by RampantT(f): 3:06pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

You are with DEBO shocked

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for u.
that guy will mess u big time.
enways, I will be awaiting your post on how he messed u up too.
Mess me up ke? He berra be ready to say bye bye to his "kini" angry angry

And he promised me a mansion sef. . . cool cool grin
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by RampantT(f): 3:09pm On May 23, 2008
heartbrokn:

@all, its a pity majority of u think im making up stories,

but i just needed to express myself somehow before i die of this pain inside of me cry cry cry

Hon, everybody's been heartbroken once in a while
It's not a marra of how hurtful it was, it's a matter of how strong you are enough to survive the fall.
No one is immune to love, no one is immune to heartbreak, so dnt let it in too deeply
By the next month, or few weeks, you might not get over him, which is normal. . .but you'll be back to your normal life
I do wish you the best of luck wink
BtW, try to enjoy your singleness, might be the best thing
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by savanaha: 3:11pm On May 23, 2008
heartbrokn:

@all, its a pity majority of u think im making up stories,

but i just needed to express myself somehow before i die of this pain inside of me cry cry cry
Please don't die.
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by hammers(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2008
@rampant

ID swaping little girl grin
My post was just a bait. and u fell cheaply. cool
At least i now know u own both IDs Morenike09 and Rampant tongue
And by the way it isnt in ma nature to be a coward. I have got nan to do wit that so called frank. wink
I maintain just an ID.

Hammers hit them up kiss
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by OscarJ1(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2008
but i just needed to express myself somehow before i die of this pain inside of me      

yes we knw u just needed to express ur stupidity n foolishness which is not bad.

Thank u plenty.
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by RampantT(f): 3:16pm On May 23, 2008
hammers:

@rampant

ID swaping little girl grin
My post was just a bait. and u fell cheaply. cool
At least i now know u own both IDs Morenike09 and Rampant tongue
And by the way it isnt in ma nature to be a coward. I have got nan to do wit that so called frank. wink
I maintain just an ID.

Hammers hit them up kiss

Everyone on the forum atleast knew I was Morenike. . you're the dull one
I dnt hide me identity
I was banned. . .nothing big. . Have you seen Morenike popped up since Rampant showed up?
Use your senses abeg. . .
LMAO!! Bait? hehehehhee. . . .my bleeping gosh, see this yeye boy sha
nothin do you. . .just go and siddon somewhere jare
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by 4Him1(m): 3:18pm On May 23, 2008
pele wipe your tears.
Such is life sometimes, it can treat us unkindly.
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 23, 2008
@ Poster-:Be strong Baby wink look in d right direction is all,yr man is waitin patiently dia

kiss
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by HRhotness(f): 3:32pm On May 23, 2008
@ post

Go on and have a good cry. . . . . cry until you let go of all the anger because no guy is worth that much pain

when you're done crying pick yourself up and move on

learn to appreciate how special you are, just because he didnt see it doesnt mean it isnt there

don't wait on validation from anybody, learn to love yourself and a guy who loves you as much will come along
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by graffiti: 4:11pm On May 23, 2008
@poster
At least you learnt your lesson(the hard way tho).
Thank your stars it even happened early enough.
Dust your arse and move on.He apparently ain't worth your tears.
Don't give up on love. There are still some worthy guys out there.
You just need to be more careful in the future.Leave s*x out, it just muddles up everything.I'm sure if that hadn't happened you'll be feeling less terrible.

One great lesson I learnt that worked for me - Whenever you are in a relationship,and you are faithful (in every sense of the word both to God and the partnee),if the the partnee has ulterior motives,I can assure you God will fish him/her out tongue
Move closer to God, be more attentive to your values in a partner and you won't be caught in their traps, (Watch and Pray).
Thrice bitten, Be Happy grin grin grin(could have been worse)
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by Uche2nna(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2008
Nonsense
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by RampantT(f): 4:17pm On May 23, 2008
Uche2nna:

Nonsense
Uche, so you're immune to heartbreak abi?
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by mamaput(f): 4:21pm On May 23, 2008
shit happens
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by Uche2nna(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

Uche, so you're immune to heartbreak abi?

I would be if I have been heartbroken twice.
Re: He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart by RampantT(f): 4:29pm On May 23, 2008
Uche2nna:

I would be if I have been heartbroken twice.

That's like saying, if I get slap twice by 2 diff ppl, I'd be immune to the third person's slap. well, babe, you never see it coming at most times

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Are Fools / How To Make A Lady Like You / How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.