Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman (23916 Views)

Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. / The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by BlackPeni5: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
kingoflag:

Like I said: YOURE A DUMMY! I wonder who the im*becile is that pays you to come attempt to spew propaganda up here. They really believe you can convince anyone? Wow, its surprising to note that there are people even more foo*lish than you on the planet; even more surprising is the fact that they are your bosses.

Clown, go back to my post. I did not comment on the issue at hand (the article) instead, I concentrated on your seemingly mentally unstable way of bouncing from topic to topic in less than 3 paragraphs, thereby losing your intended audience and ending up not making an atom of sense in your whole diatribe. But, as usual, youre too dense in the head to notice that and instead all you saw was "Tribe" like the typical jungle African you are.

Guy is Tinubu your Father? Why the thing pain you like that?
Everyone knows that Tinubu is a thief so stop hauling insults. The guy you insulted didn't even insult you in return which shows he's a lot more mature.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by frankyychiji(f): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
Geomac: Mr Yinka, you got it wrong this time, do you think it is easy for the ACN governors to source asphalt from heaven? The materials used for ACN states roads' construction are millions of miles away, I still believe that 1billion naira is not too much for a kilometer.
you mean as in seriously speaking??
Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by Gbawe: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
ballabriggs:

Quite funny, I have had to analyse projects in the past and seeing such nonsense makes me want to puke.

What evidences did he apply in reaching the appropriate cost of the project? Akala constructed for N50 million per KM and that is it. That is borne out of complete ignorance. He has just mentioned "KM" which is only one variable in analysing road projects. There are tens of other factors to consider.

To think that any sane mind will take such serious is even more ridiculous.

Dude, this is the problem of Nigeria. I.e the very poor and barely adequate education of Nigerians that, over the years, has decimated the thinking of many Nigerians and rendered them useless to their nation as far as solutions provision is concerned. Combined with their clannish, prejudiced and ethnocentric proclivities, you have the perfect 'tools' in the hands of cynically manipulative politicians and opportunists.

A document, detailing costs, should be delivered here to validate (if possible) Odumakins claim. What would be better than to provide documents showing detailed cost of materials, labour and other pertinent considerations (compensation paid to resettled individuals for example) so that we can make direct comparisons that expose fraud? Shame this forum disgraces Nigerians as a people who are sentimental and clannish rather than measures, enlightened, methodical and deliberate.
Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by ddeola: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
If he's not careful, the greed will finish him and his latter end will be much worse than even Abacha
Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by TabletMan: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gbawe:

Nothing to say to an illiterate like you other than to quote what I said earlier indicating that senseless and personalised utterance and bellicosity, that is devoid of fact, is all we can get from your kind. You simply do not come with anything other than clannish belligerence and you certainly will never have the ability to debunk the argument of others with logic, statistics and on-the-ground reality. Silly market gossiper.

OyiBo aMaka.... Choi see as this boi dey blow grammar just to defend who doesn't know of his existence undecided

Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by bumps(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
[quote author=babyosisi]
Fashakin
Abati
Adeniyi
Okupe
Lying Mohammed

All these paid loudspeakers seem to always emanate from the same region
Include this gbawe guy too.gbawe go take a rest pls

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by Kelvinigho(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Y so much biternes,d spokesman only advise apc faithful to be vry careful of tinubu and his greed.pls i wnts 2 coment on d wife as a senator,d sista in law and d son in law in house of rep.dnt u think tinubu is selfish.in as much we needed change in naija it wil neva cum 4rm buhari&tinubu.i think GEJ is stil d bad out 4rm d worst.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by elebiola(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
@gbawe

Be defending what is appalling and a national disgrace. You sincerely believe this is assassination of character and mere talk. I just wonder what the future holds when we the future can even stand up for what is right. Irrespective of our party affiliations and tribal interest, lets call a spade a spade. There is massive corruption in the southwest under ACN, not like their is non in PDP in other regions but you need to remove the log of wood in your eye before you remove the spec in that tackle that of others. Can you in your right senses, compare the quality of roads you have mentioned to the ones your people are constructing, the same goes to the PDP administration, they all cant but dont come and open your sleazy mouth that you are any better. How about the imposition claims? Be factual and truthful here,if not for your own sake for the sake of the children you would leave behind. PDP/GEJ; they are corrupt but are you any better,ask yourself and the party you represent the bitter truth.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by ifyanachuna: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
That`s good but i`m dancing azonto.
Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by Gbawe: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kelvinigho: Y so much biternes,d spokesman only advise apc faithful to be vry careful of tinubu and his greed.pls i wnts 2 coment on d wife as a senator,d sista in law and d son in law in house of rep.dnt u think tinubu is selfish.in as much we needed change in naija it wil neva cum 4rm buhari&tinubu.i think GEJ is stil d bad out 4rm d worst.

No one says Tinubu is a saint but for your own sake you should resist being made a fool of with completely senseless lies from people who have their own non-altruistic agenda. Don't dump your brain in the gutter because someone is saying, with completely inane lies , what you want to hear. Simple enough concept even a child of 6 should grasp.
Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by frankyychiji(f): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gbawe:

@Topic.

The day one of the fans of GEJ/PDP can present themselves to defend, with facts , the glib saying "ACN is same as/worse than the PDP" will be the day I accept that Nairaland has GEJ/PDP fans as some of the politically sophisticated members of the forum able to defend their arguments with facts. As it is, the reality is that most GEJ/PDP fans are just like market gossips who deal in conjecture however ridiculous such sound.

They only excel at clannishly jumping behind anything negative stated about the opposition without inspecting such for facts.

Here, Oduamkin is now favourite "truth teller" of some because he is antagonising the ACN and the enemy of their 'messiah' never mind that he is saying things that make no sense to built environment professionals. That he gets away with it and is called "truth teller" for such show the functional illiteracy bedevilling Nigeria.

N50 million per KM is £200,000 per km i.e £0.2 million. You can all go to the thread below, from skyscrapercity.com, to see informed contributors talking about cost per KM of road in Europe and the USA with estimates ranging from $3 million to many times that amount !!!! How can Odumakin say what pays homage to functional illiteracy and he is hailed as "telling the truth"?

To a sensible, informed and erudite person, Odumakin is on a character assassination mission and he is not doing a good job of such except of course to an audience of clannish messiah-worshippers who simply prefer to be deceived than to read. It is only in a parallel universe all roads, never mind terrain challenges and appendages (median, drainage and culverts, pavements et al), will cost under £200,000.00 as 'uber town-planner' Odumakin tells us. Next some butcher who hates the ACN will tell us modern rail lines are built for thousands of pounds and not the millions the ACN say it is spending - never mind such is supported by appropriate documents.

Can Odumakin not simply get a hold of a bill of quantities or similar to show the "fraud" he is going on about instead of just pulling any figure that comes to his head from the air?

Anyway, Odumakin and co, i.e disgruntled elements bitterly envious of what the ACN has achieved while they are effectively zeros in the SW, will never be short of unthinking and clannish fans for their diatribe that is long on bitterness yet short on simple logic. You guys should simply go and get a bill of quantities and prove your case factually. Same as his example of road construction "fraud" does not stand up to Professional/factual scrutiny is how it will be established Odumakin simply does not know what he is going on about with most of his petty and personalised rants.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1520537

GBAWEeeee!! Must u fight all d dirty fights for your idols? Must u defend the un-defendable? What ur long analysis above only shows is that the SW is not d only geopolitical zone with corrupt leaders but they are all over the world especially d places of ur case study! Pls learn to shut ur trap when the odds are stacked high against u! Odumakin has not told us anything new. We knew already!
Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by sweetgala(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gbawe:
N50 million per KM is £200,000 per km i.e £0.2 million. You can all go to the thread below, from skyscrapercity.com, to see informed contributors talking about cost per KM of road in Europe and the USA with estimates ranging from $3 million to many times that amount !!!! How can Odumakin say what pays homage to functional illiteracy and he is hailed as "telling the truth"?

Labour costs have been graciously ignored
Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by frankyychiji(f): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
ckkris: Gbawe defends his pay master shamelessly. Tinubu is one of the most CORRUPT PERSONS IN NIGERIA.
Sooo shamelessly and with Gusto!
Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by rooney07: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
We have a problem in this country, we take everything hook, line and sinker. We never try to get facts before we crucify people. I guess our educational system is to blame. May God help us in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by Gbawe: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
elebiola: @gbawe

Be defending what is appalling and a national disgrace. You sincerely believe this is assassination of character and mere talk. I just wonder what the future holds when we the future can even stand up for what is right. Irrespective of our party affiliations and tribal interest, lets call a spade a spade. There is massive corruption in the southwest under ACN, not like their is non in PDP in other regions but you need to remove the log of wood in your eye before you remove the spec in that tackle that of others. Can you in your right senses, compare the quality of roads you have mentioned to the ones your people are constructing, the same goes to the PDP administration, they all cant but dont come and open your sleazy mouth that you are any better. How about the imposition claims? Be factual and truthful here,if not for your own sake for the sake of the children you would leave behind. PDP/GEJ; they are corrupt but are you any better,ask yourself and the party you represent the bitter truth.

This is what people like you continue to do. Utter populist rhetoric and garbage so we can all join you as witch hunters and AlUU barbarians. No one is telling you that any Nigerian Party operates without corruption.

Yet, attempting to prove, with lies, that one Party is more corrupt than others is juvenile and irresponsible. It does not even concern people like you that Odumakin has made a factually incorrect and ignorant statement. You have been shown several example that shows rates of N1 billion per KM is common in Nigeria with PDP Governors even contracting at higher than that.

There are also example of contracts in the SW under ACN at lower than that i.e the N1.3 billion contract of the 2.4 KM Ibara-Totori road in Ogun State which works out at N0.54 billion per KM !!!! Is it unreasonable to ask you people to inspect facts instead of reacting blindly to deception? When others who commit to working with fact try and show what is obvious to dispassionate folks, you come out with the populist jargon above that shows you are not even trying to note the point others are making at all !!!! You just want to keep making your ALUU noise while brooking no correction at all. why does Odumakin or you not provide bill of quantities that would statistically and forensically reveal the fraud you insist has been carried out?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by vambi: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
There are questions the so called opposition needs to answer

Is Yinka Odumakin a PDP guy?

Is Yinka Odumakin still a CPC guy?

Is Tinubu corrupt?

If Yes to Question 3 is he more corrupt than the presidency?

Was Yinka Odumakin asked to write this report under gun point?

Was Yinka Odumakin induced by cash or promised a position in government?

Is there a crack in the opposition and Yinka is one of the victim?

Are people supporting GEJ not sentimental?

Are people supporting the opposition not sentimental?

Are we not all being played by the politicians on both sides?

If u carefully analyse all d things going on in our political space u will agree that the masses are indeed stupid they deserve to suffer.If this report has been on d presidency u will see a lot of shit being said about the man, there will be no justification that 1Km of road in USA cost a $1 billion,impeach the retardeen, crucify the clueless president as if we angels in d opposition,my brethren come 2015 the key players on both sides of the divide we make deals u will not be there,they give u news to comment on.PDP,ACN,APC etc are all d same,they are legitimate robbers anyway some people here in NL and other social fora are paid to defend their paymasters.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by moodswing(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
You are the most ignorant contributor to this thread. Odumakin made a reference of how much it cost Akala to build a 1km road couple of years ago and today, the same length of road is awarded for 1bn, instead of you (Mr, Sabi pass) to tackle his assertions from the standpoint of how much it truly cost to construct a 1km road in southwest Nigeria, you shamelessly shared a link where foreigners are discussing how much it cost them to build their roads.

Whether you like it or not, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the most sophisticated political criminal in Nigeria. With his cult-like following, it's been easy for him to leverage the poor mentality of people like you to remain relevant and keep his evil franchise spiining cash off the people he pretends to look out for.

Shame on you.

Gbawe:

@Topic.

The day one of the fans of GEJ/PDP can present themselves to defend, with facts , the glib saying "ACN is same as/worse than the PDP" will be the day I accept that Nairaland has GEJ/PDP fans as some of the politically sophisticated members of the forum able to defend their arguments with facts. As it is, the reality is that most GEJ/PDP fans are just like market gossips who deal in conjecture however ridiculous such sound.

They only excel at clannishly jumping behind anything negative stated about the opposition without inspecting such for facts.

Here, Oduamkin is now favourite "truth teller" of some because he is antagonising the ACN and the enemy of their 'messiah' never mind that he is saying things that make no sense to built environment professionals. That he gets away with it and is called "truth teller" for such show the functional illiteracy bedevilling Nigeria.

To a sensible, informed and erudite person, Odumakin is on a character assassination mission and he is not doing a good job of such except of course to an audience of clannish messiah-worshippers who simply prefer to be deceived than to read. It is only in a parallel universe all roads, never mind terrain challenges and appendages (median, drainage and culverts, pavements et al), will cost under £200,000.00 as 'uber town-planner' Odumakin tells us. Next some butcher who hates the ACN will tell us modern rail lines are built for thousands of pounds and not the millions the ACN say it is spending - never mind such is supported by appropriate documents.

Can Odumakin not simply get a hold of a bill of quantities or similar to show the "fraud" he is going on about instead of just pulling any figure that comes to his head from the air?

Anyway, Odumakin and co, i.e disgruntled elements bitterly envious of what the ACN has achieved while they are effectively zeros in the SW, will never be short of unthinking and clannish fans for their diatribe that is long on bitterness yet short on simple logic. You guys should simply go and get a bill of quantities and prove your case factually. Same as his example of road construction "fraud" does not stand up to Professional/factual scrutiny is how it will be established Odumakin simply does not know what he is going on about with most of his petty and personalised rants.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1520537

Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gbawe:

Dude, this is the problem of Nigeria. I.e the very poor and barely adequate education of Nigerians that, over the years, has decimated the thinking of many Nigerians and rendered them useless to their nation as far as solutions provision is concerned. Combined with their clannish, prejudiced and ethnocentric proclivities, you have the perfect 'tools' in the hands of cynically manipulative politicians and opportunists.

Below is the first page of a bill of quantities for my own private residence in Accra I am co project-managing with an Architect friend of mine. Is it not clear such a document, should be delivered here to validate, if possible, Odumakins inane claim? What would be better than to provide documents showing detailed cost of materials, labour and other pertinent considerations (compensation paid to resettled individuals for example) so that we can make direct comparisons that expose fraud? Shame this forum disgraces Nigerians as a people who are sentimental and clannish rather than measures, enlightened, methodical and deliberate.

bros we have heard you, OYA LETS CLAP: you have won da argument on the falseness of the road figure. BROS, CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO US WHY THERE IS No INTERNAL DEMOCRACY IN ACN: PLEASE WE NEUTRALS ARE CONFUSED, WHY DOES ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU SINGLE HANDEDLY HANDPICK CANDIDATES? WHY AREN'T THERE PRIMARIES. PLEASE EXPLAIN FOR US AND NO DIGRESSION.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by kabba7(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
[quote author=Geomac]Mr Yinka, you got it wrong this time, do you think it is easy for the ACN governors to source asphalt from heaven? The materials used for ACN states roads' construction are millions of miles away, I still believe that 1billion naira is not too much for a kilometer.

So 1 billion naira is not much to build a klometr road,I hail you
Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by Gbawe: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
rooney07: We have a problem in this country, we take everything hook, line and sinker. We never try to get facts before we crucify people. I guess our educational system is to blame. May God help us in Nigeria

Indeed ..... and this is why Nigerians are currently the perfect tools who are very easy to 'herd' and use for evil. Appeal to the unthinking bigot and prejudiced animal in them and they are ready to dump facts in the bin to pick up machete and sticks. What is the point of convicting anyone of wrongdoing based on outright and senseless lies? It is as if Nigerians revel in the image they portray to the world regarding the extent of their unthinking, prejudiced and clannish ways. What would be better than for some to simply validate their accusation with a relevant document breaking down costs? Why speak based on conjecture?

Much as I despise the PDP, no one has seen me on any thread shouting "corruption" over a PDP delivered road because, unlike Odumakin, I cannot speak ignorantly when I have not see a cost breakdown document. that I personally don't engage in such at all is proof of why I find it amusing others are of the disposition to play judge, jury and executioners based on what is obviously an attempt to mislead them and work up sentiments. People don't understand that this is not an attempt to prevent them viewing the ACN as corrupt. Not at all. People can think what they want. Nonetheless, as educated folks we should at least understand the concept of not using lies to make a case against others.
Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by EasternLeopard: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
[color=#006600]
Geomac: Materials used 4 ACN states roads' construction are millions of miles away, I still bliv dat 1billion naira is not too much 4 a kilometer.
A kilometer is 10 times ur 100meters sprint race. So 1 billion naira per kilometer is stealing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Abeg park your face since nothing sensible seems to come out of your flat head. People in ACN states may not like Tinubu, but they definitely realize that they owe him a debt of gratitude for his role in chasing out the killer party from the SW. This ensured that the era of "Ogogoro and Palmwine" ends in the south west.

So stop weeping louder than the bereaved and start weeping for your state which is being looted blind by your "village illiterate governor"..

cool cool

is that y ogun youths decided to beat lawmakers over non performance? Is ogun governed by PDP?

U all sound disgusting...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by nwadaigbo: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
i remember what my oga at top wher i did my NYSC PPA told me. Mr faruk who who contested cpc primaries for house of rep in kaduna said that he won but couldnt pay certain amt of money he was asked to bring and so, they removed him. Secondly, he said duriing 2011 merger talk btw cpc n acn,that buhari was reluctant on the merger bc he continued telling d facilitators of the merger that tinubu is corrupt and does not worth merging with. Now, bc buhari is desperate for power, he has turned arouund to dissociate from his right hand man bc he exposed d fraudster tinubu. This is d height of indiscipline, desperation and hypocrisy. I siddon dey look them sha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by Gbawe: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600] A kilometer is 10 times ur 100meters sprint race. So 1 billion naira per kilometer is stealing

If such is correct, why has the ruling Party not arrested one of its governor for awarding a contract to Julius Berger and why has the PDP not chased Julius Berger out of Nigeria for "stealing"?

I really don't know why some of you will not defer to fact and prefer to say whatever comes to your mind however uninformed such is. Below Akpabio has contracted Berger to build a road at N2.33 billion per KM? Is that stealing" as you simplistically proffer or would an educated person simply attempt to see an appropriate document that breaks down cost before they indict anyone ignorantly of "stealing"?,

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os5253.html

Date Published: 07/18/11

Akpabio signs N28 Billion Naira Road Contract

Akwa Ibom State Government on Monday signed a contract of N28 Billion naira for the construction of the Third Ring Road that will traverse the state Capital .

The road contract was signed between the state Governor Chief Godswill Akpabio and Engineer Woltgang Goetsh the Managing Director of Julius Berger Company.

The first phase of the 12kms road of four lanes begins from the Olusegun Obasanjo way, Uyo and terminates at Oron road with a fly over for the first Phase.constructing
Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by frankyychiji(f): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gbawe:

Indeed and this is why the CPC, in the official rebuttal against Odumakin, stated:

We all know the plans of GEJ that involves destroying an "impenetrable and no go zone" from the inside using money and greedy elements mainly jaded and expired old men with no relevance and nowhere to go for the pension they are seeking. GEJ comes calling, with free cash. Why will they all not suddenly become political 'saints' all out to "save the SW from the evil ACN" never mind many said nothing when the region was a gangster paradise , Adedibu-style, courtesy of the PDP. UPN that was not resurrected when the SW was in its darkest days under the PDP is now the 'savior' under the ACN that, despite its faults, has been delivering projects the PDP flatly said no to because awon boyz have kept all the money States "cannot afford" such projects.

The crude agenda is to compromise many in the SW , Fasehun et al, and then turn these folks into PDP attack dogs against ACN plus ferment general unrest in a region that is regarded generally as electorally cohesive, comparatively peaceful and rancor-free.

From now on, we will read the desperate 'smear campaign' submission even a kid will see is just senseless mudslinging no educated adult should fall for. When Odunakin ridiculously claims all road construction should cost N50 million per KM while he foolishly accuses ACN of operating with rates which are "fraudulent" , even when reality show they are pretty standard and even cheap across Nigeria, what is the motivation behind such shameless slander and deception? Is Odumakin illiterate? All I will say is that we should all, as responsible citizens and hopefully informed and responsible voters, use facts as much as possible to be be in control of our own minds and thinking always.

In these days when power-brokers are seriously endangering the peace of Nigeria, the most useful tool Nigerians have is their power of objective and independent-minded thinking so we do not become 'ALUU tools' in the hands of compromised leaders with their own agenda they have been handsomely rewarded for.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/yenagoa-oporoma-ukubie-road-project-hangs-in-a-balance/

For balance I even throw in the 14 kilometre George Bush highway in Accra, Ghana constructed for $173 million. Can someone do the math and currency conversion to give us a naira billion per KM rate?

http://www.gbcghana.com/index.php?id=1.783904

I beg u in d name of whatever u hold dear, stop spamming this thread wt these ur long nonsense. If odumakin is disgruntled and been used, was Tinubu disgruntled when he sold Ribadu for a mesh of pottage aboard a presidential aircraft in 2011?
Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by visalo: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gbawe:

Who will help you two ignorant illiterates disgrace Nigeria via putting this on the front page? Is it not bad enough South Africans, Cameroonians, Ghanaians, Zimbabweans, Kenyans et al mock your "Giant of Africa " tag daily? Now you want them to add "illiterates of Africa" to the name calling?

You think anyone can tell them a leader bought a Plane for $30 million when Planes "sell for no more than $10,000" and they will blindly accept such unbelievable deception and crude goading to pick up e-sticks and e-machete as you mindless ALUU lowlife-type are doing? No. They will have the adult sense and pragmatism to at least find out, as a beginning, what the stated model of airplane cost in reality before speaking onclusively!!! They will then defer, from then on, to facts revealed so they are not used as pawns in the games leaders play. Political sophistication 101. Yet, not so for you ALUU savages.

Hard to tell if you guys are just 'thick', extremely clannish, cursed or a 'combination'. If you are so desperate to make a case for Odumakin's witch hunt, then support such with facts. Simple. Begin with showing that N50 million per KM is a reasonable road construction cap rate that empirically applies to all roads as Odumakin nonsensically claims. Prove that roads constructed in the SW are delivered, as an anomaly, at a cost not consonant with what is average in Nigeria.

Odumakin fraudulently sought to make average rate of per kilometre road construction rate as N50 million to suit his ignorant witch hunt which only exposes him as unenlightened. I have shown otherwise and now you fools should prove your case with facts. Bring a bill of quantities or similar here to support the idiocy of Odumakin or shut up and get lost.

This your dirty work will not help you. stop the ranting and insults. you are only emphasizing on how much it take to construct a km of road.what of the other allegation that your paymaster tinubu is the only one doing the whole contract? Please enough of all this rubbish. Odumakin is now witch hunting because he is saying the truth. Look out what is coming from a suppose educated man. if you like insult me, i already know that your second name is insult

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by EasternLeopard: 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
@GBAWE So to construct East-West road which will be about 1500km will cost the govt 1.5 trillion naira at the rate of 1billion per kilometer. Abeg which community secondary school or glorified secondary school posing as a university u attended.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by topazjosh(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gbawe:

Indeed and this is why the CPC, in the official rebuttal against Odumakin, stated:

We all know the plans of GEJ that involves destroying an "impenetrable and no go zone" from the inside using money and greedy elements mainly jaded and expired old men with no relevance and nowhere to go for the pension they are seeking. GEJ comes calling, with free cash. Why will they all not suddenly become political 'saints' all out to "save the SW from the evil ACN" never mind many said nothing when the region was a gangster paradise , Adedibu-style, courtesy of the PDP. UPN that was not resurrected when the SW was in its darkest days under the PDP is now the 'savior' under the ACN that, despite its faults, has been delivering projects the PDP flatly said no to because awon boyz have kept all the money States "cannot afford" such projects.

The crude agenda is to compromise many in the SW , Fasehun et al, and then turn these folks into PDP attack dogs against ACN plus ferment general unrest in a region that is regarded generally as electorally cohesive, comparatively peaceful and rancor-free.

From now on, we will read the desperate 'smear campaign' submission even a kid will see is just senseless mudslinging no educated adult should fall for. When Odunakin ridiculously claims all road construction should cost N50 million per KM while he foolishly accuses ACN of operating with rates which are "fraudulent" , even when reality show they are pretty standard and even cheap across Nigeria, what is the motivation behind such shameless slander and deception? Is Odumakin illiterate? All I will say is that we should all, as responsible citizens and hopefully informed and responsible voters, use facts as much as possible to be be in control of our own minds and thinking always.

In these days when power-brokers are seriously endangering the peace of Nigeria, the most useful tool Nigerians have is their power of objective and independent-minded thinking so we do not become 'ALUU tools' in the hands of compromised leaders with their own agenda they have been handsomely rewarded for.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/yenagoa-oporoma-ukubie-road-project-hangs-in-a-balance/

For balance I even throw in the 14 kilometre George Bush highway in Accra, Ghana constructed for $173 million. Can someone do the math and currency conversion to give us a naira billion per KM rate?

http://www.gbcghana.com/index.php?id=1.783904

I think is almost 130 billion,but this road have lots of features.
Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by ballabriggs: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
EasternLeopard: @GBAWE So to construct East-West road which will be about 1500km will cost the govt 1.5 trillion naira at the rate of 1billion per kilometer. Abeg which community secondary school or glorified secondary school posing as a university u attended.

Mr please close your mouth and stop showing how ignorant you are. As at 2006, OBJ awarded about 300 km of that road for N211 billion. Which may not have even been enough. Today the road is still in a very terrible state.

With inflation and rising commodity prices, the same road will go higher than the contract sum of 2006.

Secondly, the fact that you spent $1 billion on 1 km does not mean you will spend $2 billion on 2 km of road. A number of factors come in, bulk discounts, fixed costs can be fully absorbed, overheads can be spread over many more km's e.t.c.

In all it can only be valued by professionals and not ignorant people making assertions without supporting evidence.
Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by taiwo3(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
U are either a thief or someone who has never paid for anytin in his life... Ewu N1bn per km? R u ok?
Geomac: Mr Yinka, you got it wrong this time, do you think it is easy for the ACN governors to source asphalt from heaven? The materials used for ACN states roads' construction are millions of miles away, I still believe that 1billion naira is not too much for a kilometer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by Gbawe: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
EasternLeopard: @GBAWE So to construct East-West road which will be about 1500km will cost the govt 1.5 trillion naira at the rate of 1billion per kilometer. Abeg which community secondary school or glorified secondary school posing as a university u attended.

This is all you empty barrels know how to do i.e insult others based on your own ignorance and poor knowledge. Are terrain the same, like for like, for cost of roads to be directly comparable always? There are consideration that can vary cost greatly so your simplistic example can only make sense to a simple-minded person.

look at how, as one example, Governor off Bayelsa puts road construction cost issue into perspective to understand that people like you are better off trying to improve your knowledge instead of coming online to talk based on scant and highly inadequate knowledge.

http://mienpamo./2013/06/28/we-are-turning-yenagoa-into-dubai-of-africa-gov-dickson/

So, this is a very special area. The terrain is so difficult. What I spend on one kilometre of road here, as you have seen, you can use it to construct 20 kilometres in other places.
Re: Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gbawe:

You have seen real example of Nigerian roads costing more than N1 billion per kilometre and you still write the above? Why can you not simply present an example of a road that validates Odumakin's assertion and show a bill of quantities, or similar cost breakdown documents, to validate how you all want 2+2 to equal 85 by hook or by crook?

One thing i have learn't is never to take this GBAWE guy serious. The guys delusion is 10/10

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. / 2023: APC Muslim Youths Reject Tinubu-Shettima Presidential Ticket / Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.