Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

What Is The Right Age For Ladies To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Right Age For Ladies To Get Married? (921 Views)

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Right Age For Ladies To Get Married? by yugotee: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
Uche Ogbodo in a recent interview said that age does not really matter! For her what matters is the maturity. She prefers to get married even @ age 58 than rush into marriage! Well, that is her opinion!

In the African context; When is the best time for a lady to get settled; what is the right age too?

Here is what she said about marrigae in the interview ; http://yugotee..com/2013/07/age-does-not-matter-maturity-is-what.html
Re: What Is The Right Age For Ladies To Get Married? by chelseaguy: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nigerian Senate: 9 years.

Me: after 18 years, but only if that's what she wants and not forced.
Re: What Is The Right Age For Ladies To Get Married? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
Any age from when the frontal lobe is fully developed till death.
Re: What Is The Right Age For Ladies To Get Married? by deeobserver209(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
Well, according to one former Governor of Zamfara state Alhaji Emm...... What's the name sef,..... Yes Alhaji Yerima said that according to Islam 50 years old men should marry their little children aged 7-9 years old.
Re: What Is The Right Age For Ladies To Get Married? by viclee009: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
What can one say. marriage no marriage, love no love, age no age is something some women say these days to excuse
themselves. marriage is the bond that hold society together. mess with it, all will fall apart.
Ladies go get you a real man and settle down. grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Right Age For Ladies To Get Married? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
since the day she develop succulent water-melons and grapes not lemon..

and the day her back axle begins to shake uncontrollably angry
Re: What Is The Right Age For Ladies To Get Married? by Enegod(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
grin ^^^
Re: What Is The Right Age For Ladies To Get Married? by Sanboy25: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
28 seems perfect to me smiley
Re: What Is The Right Age For Ladies To Get Married? by mimiejacobz(f): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
senate just approved any age is appropriate as lng as she is willing
Re: What Is The Right Age For Ladies To Get Married? by Agybabe(f): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
From age 22 upward I dare recommend
Re: What Is The Right Age For Ladies To Get Married? by babsomotde(m): 12:56am On Jul 19, 2013
To me, I think once she is matured enough physically, mentally, emotionally, among others. These mature girls or ladies often fall into the age bracket of 23 upwards...
Re: What Is The Right Age For Ladies To Get Married? by Mynd44: 2:04am On Jul 19, 2013
Re: What Is The Right Age For Ladies To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 19, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Is This Cheating Or ...? / Please I Need Your Advise / What Are The Signs That Your Lady Neighbour Has A Crush On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.