Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? (13938 Views)

25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / Fcmb Uses Police Patrol Van For Street Advert / Motorized Patrol On Lagos-ibadan Express. No Overtaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Exponental(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nothing!
Whenever I am driving self, I overtake them like anything. But if I know my car docs or DL is nt intact, I may shake......but nothing do me. Na egunje go finish am.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by mrhardeyemi(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
This stupid people don dey pass again,the real beggars of nigeria
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by akunjohn(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
mascot87: MURDER!!!!
Also, my joystick rises warning me to take cover

Ah!,u are one funny clown.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by kliq(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
Diallo
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by thaoriginator: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
naijathings:
i wan die for laff, why u go dey carry exibeeet dey waka?? stay coded
exzibit ko, snoop dogg ni....na gun hin carry? Abi you nor knw say na dem police men be number one igboh smokers. Abeg make dem legalise di tin jor!
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by slimyem: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
I get a little scared but then I know that as long as I behave, nothing dey happen. I even took a ride in one of those patrol vans recently. cool
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Dagoma: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Brutality and Corruption.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by emmanuel4758(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
theif
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
slimyem: I get a little scared but then I know that as long as I behave, nothing dey happen. I even took a ride in one of those patrol vans recently. cool

Mo hope pe wan ko fowo kan nkan kan o wink
sugbon mo trust e sha. O kii n se oru obirin yen
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by ichommy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
Abeg no miss fire dat gun o
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Pvin: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
What always comes my mind is the ugly incident I had with them (the rate of intimitation de can usher to d innocent citizen) and hw I wish to be in a position to pay them back with there own coins
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Carter111: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
I fear of losing #20 to the po po
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
Honestly indifferent
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by progitos(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thief them
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by tutaboi(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
idi ori!!!
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by HezronLorraine(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
I feel safer around soldiers than Nigerian Police officers.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by slimyem: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Mo hope pe wan ko fowo kan nkan kan o wink
sugbon mo trust e sha. O kii n se oru obirin yen
ko jo mheeen!
It was a road where only a few cars plied and they had watched me and one other guy stand looking for a cab for almost 20mins so they offered to dive us to town.
Police was our friend that day. cheesy
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
slimyem: ko jo mheeen!
It was a road where only a few cars plied and they had watched me and one other guy stand looking for a cab for almost 20mins so they offered to dive us to town.
Police was our friend that day. cheesy

awwww that's sweet.
Just be kiaful, na your face and body dem dey look grin
Eni t'o ba ri sisi eko, a duro ki nau
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by nathx(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
Always looks for the gun to check the direction, and distance myself from d direction cos of accidental discharge. Our police are so untrained.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by isaco(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hope no any police child, wife, sister, brother, farther, mother in d house
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by katordidi(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
Run!! Accidental discharge too rampant dis days
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by freewil65: 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Goats! Dem don de waka.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Infomizer(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese, Ludacris
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by ajasa4link: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
hmmmmmm....If it's in the night,I just try and leave the area immediately, this is due to a very bad experience I had with them once... when I was in 200level,I went home to spend the weekend during my first semester exams. on the fateful Saturday I just returned from an outing around 9.45 and wanted to recharge my phone,so I went to the next street to buy airtime. while on my way I saw an okada man riding in my direction with it's full light on making it impossible for me to see the rider... so I had to wait to allow the bike pass by me,but the bike just parked beside me and u discovered the rider was a policeman.. before I could say Jack Robinson, a commercial which was coming closely behind the bike stopped beside me as well and down came the policemen on board,one of them gave me a dirty slap which made my hear ring real hard....Before I knew what was going on,I was given 3 more slaps and bundled and thrown into the bus and joined others they have successfully manhandled just like me...then it dawned on me that I just became a victim of the senseless police raids I read of in newspaper.. we were not taken immediately to the police station, we were taken to other areas and we had to watch How innocent people were bundled into the bus just like us....with courage,I texted my big sis about my ordeal before all our phones were finally seized... when we finally got to d station,none of our relatives were allowed access to us,so we had no choice but to sleep in mosquito filled cells like criminals... in the cell I remembered I have an exam in school on Monday and I just felt like crying, but the tears were not just forthcoming... the following day being Sunday, we were allowed to write statements which was edited by the policeman in charge to kill the truth in it... to cut the long story short,I was bailed with 5000 naira after seeing my I.d card which they didn't even me allow to show when I was arrested... If not for early exam preparation, I don't know How I would have done my exam on Monday. to the glory of God,I scored an A in that course... so each time I see police patrol van,like someone rightly said I will VAMOOSE

2 Likes

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Adewizzy007(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
miteolu: [size=18pt]POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND[/size]
And also bail is free... grin
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nuelchrist: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
I'll jst reloca8 my motorcycle 4rm where i packed it,2 avoid.......
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ndi ara, Ndi araa, ha choro irim.

I take cover.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Positiveminds(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
Them they ask again. Na wah aka nah
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by addicted268(f): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
Usually I'm not worried except one of them accidentally has his gun pointed in my direction,in which case I remove myself from that angle sharperly.recently,when I see the van,I think "oh no.poor okada men".
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by pipz(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Bunch of zombies
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by jjeeff(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
weten happen again?
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Slimtoes(m): 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
zig2ryme04: I had never taken the Nigerian Police seriously since childhood. any time I see police patrol van passing, different thoughts occupies my mind and in most cases I feel unsecured. To all Nairalanders, what comes to your mind when you see police patrol van going or coming towards your direction?

Oboy. .na to take off before they arrest me for walking the other way on a one way street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? / Chatting Abbreviations N Their Meaning / Happy New Month Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.