Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,086 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? (14039 Views)

25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / Fcmb Uses Police Patrol Van For Street Advert / Motorized Patrol On Lagos-ibadan Express. No Overtaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by genosco: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
in nigeria? helllllllll no. wicked retarded and frustrted beings...it pains them most wey dey see a young guy in a solid ride doing well.

miteolu: [size=18pt]POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND[/size]
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by deniceguy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
I find it ironic that the colors red,white, and blue represent freedom until they are flashing behind you...
Dont know about you guys but i panic @ first.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by greatestman(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
stray bullet
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Napoleonumolo: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
[/color]
Etumgbe: vum is better than statement
Pls Nairalanders,any time i sees a yellow or fair man unclothedness,i discover that the "JOY STICK" is alway black.I don't know if u have been observing this also?
If you have anything good to tell us pls do,but don't be harsh at me.[color=#006600]
Pls Nairalanders,any time i sees a yellow or fair man unclothedness,i discover that the "JOY STICK" is alway black.I don't know if u have been observing this also?
If you have anything good to tell us pls do,but don't be harsh at me.
If you have anything good to tell us pls do,but don't be harsh at me.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by eightsin(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
It depends on d tym...i get scared of them @ night but during day time...i feel owkay.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
I normally look for the nearest exit
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by victorD3: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lately Rotimi Ameachi comes into my mind whenever I say a police man.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by johnstar(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
Wat comes 2 my mind ke, ah dey always hide o, especially wen I carry bag sad
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Jarus(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
When just going, no special thought. But when blaring sirens, it sends fears of stray bullet or police/robbers shoot. Just two days ago on my way home from work at about 11pm, and I saw policemen blaring their sirens, I was barking on the driver of the public bus I was to please let us park and take cover, lest it was a shoot-out scene, especially since robbery and kidnapping cases have been on rise in our area recently
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Btruth: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fear of stray bullet.

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Raddie(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
Eeja Nla01: Where is policewoman?

Wana see her view on this.
She's on special duty grin

#confirm id & find the nearest exit without calling attention to my self
OJO: stop there
Me: mario tins o!

Ma area no be beans o!

1 Like

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by kajoula(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
"My mind be like....this justified criminals are coming close cos i hate them with passion.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by ITbomb(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
1. Stray bullet
2. Look around for witness in case dem wan take me as suspect.
3. Escape route in case dem wan do mass arrest
4. Start thinking of who would bring N10k for bail if they take me.

1 Like

Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by DICKtator: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Rukemi291: My thoughts: Lord, this trouble makers are here. Let me quicken my steps before they start shooting at sight or pick me up and parade me as an armed robber they nabbed in the midnight operating...
Are you that ugly that you didn't even mention despoil/molestation,(like NL would change despoil to) you?
grin grin grin grin
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by gulfer: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
Armed government ROBBERS
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by LEXYCOM: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Me dey fear polices pass thieves...
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by oluking: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
i hate those guys angry angry
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by DICKtator: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
PIGS!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by NaijaNaWaa: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
RUN FI COVER!
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by HoLEEsinner: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dislike,hate is understatement for what i have for these legal criminals, ion feel insecure cause am not afraid of these evil doers called police..but i always avoid trouble as a law abiden citizen. But Bleep em.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by naijathings(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mehhhn... they are every where in the area I live..
the ones wey i hate pass na those ones on power bikes..
when you come out for a walk, you will feel there is a state of emergency in my area
POLICE VANS and BBIKES HERE THERE EVERYWHERE..
what comes to my mind??
*I hope my ID card is in my pocket
*I hope they are in a big hurry
*Dont look at their broken lights and dirty number plates
*I hope the van rolls over Seven times so the rest of them be quiet for a while
** BASTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by killuminati(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
Na Hussain bolt x 2 especially wen parsue of igboh dey my pocket. No time oh!
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
My thought:see 'em again o,they aint fine self mtcheeew!thieves OR, who is that one vexing for?no go collect ur #20.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by naijathings(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
killuminati: Na Hussain bolt x 2 especially wen parsue of igboh dey my pocket. No time oh!
i wan die for laff, why u go dey carry exibeeet dey waka?? stay coded
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by eio2013: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
RUN 4 UR LIFE
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by musb92yahooco: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thiefs ole barawo that is there name
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by tobiecxs(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
wasting petrol comes to my mind sadjavascript:void(0);
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by remzytimer: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
RUN FOR MY DEAR LIFE BEFORE ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE OCCUR AND OR BEFORE I WAS MISTAKENLY HELD FOR ANOTHER PERSON!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by avalontony(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
POLICE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND..... RUN... CHANGE ROUTE...... OR DONT LOOK AT THEM.
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Duchaello(f): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
EACH TIME I HEAR THE SIREN,I ALWAYS THINK ITS AN AMBULANCE TAKING CORPSE TO THE MORTUARY grin LOL grin grin
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by Reyspin(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
Stray Bullet or raiding...
Re: When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? by paix(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Accidental discharge na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? / Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.