Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,051 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed (18407 Views)

Taliban Shoot 14-Year-Old Pakistani Peace Campaigner / Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic) / What Did Chamberlain Do? Anti-obama Campaigner Digs Himself A Hole. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by mickyarams: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
Most of the comments here only proves there is something seriously wrong with Africans. We have leaders that loot us dry and sleep with girls young enough to be their grand daughters, we don't attack them but we get our knickers in a twist over two consenting adults doing whatever with themselves. How it is anybody's business I don't know. Even Jesus himself never mentioned anything about gay people, people keep quoting texts from the old testament the same book that asked us to stone adulterers to death even though Jesus said He who has never committed any sin should cast the first stone. The same old testament that ask us to sell our daughters as slave if you are in debt.
It seem to me most Africans cherry pick what they want from their holy book to suit prejudice and trust me I am not gay or an activist, I love women too much it's just all these hatred towards our fellow human should stop.

13 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Okijajuju1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Condemnable. Unfortunately, I doubt the killers will be brought to book.

So you prefer killers to faagots

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Kingharzyz(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
onpe...kill 'em All jare....
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Bluediamond1(f): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Sick retards
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Siga: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
The most surprising thing is people condemn gays (mind u, I cant stand it) but go to the same countries that support Homosexuality and work under Managers that are gay ....u will never see them complain ooo.....infact dem go dey smile and laugh with the gays sef... grin grin .... then enter Nairaland begin dey talk kill gays....

5 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by amiskurie(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
may I yarn the true?
ok,if its abt gay I dnt give a ffff! no emotions!

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Kingharzyz(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
mickyarams: Most of the comments here only proves there is something seriously wrong with Africans. We have leaders that loot us dry and sleep with girls young enough to be their grand daughters, we don't attack them but we get our knickers in a twist over two consenting adults doing whatever with themselves. How it is anybody's business I don't know.
. I'm Sure you're a gay activist, we shall get you oneday...kill 'em All.......

3 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
backward people dem
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by ahamdiheme: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
I can't believe you guys!! How can you be happy that someone was murdered?
It is absurd that people still bother about se.xual orientation in this day and age. Can't we all just stay out of others' personal issues?
That they have a different se.xual orientation doesn't make him/her any less human than you.

With the way some people sound on here I am sure they would rather have a looting leader than a gay honest one. It is a big shame on you for your inhumane remarks. We are obviously far from progress as a country and continent.

7 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
Okija_juju: cheesy

wetin dey make you laugh

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
The reactions here is proof of why Africa will ALWAYS remain the dark continent. Others fight the elite of their society to combat oppression, tyrany, corruption etc. Africans fight and lynch the helpless or petty thieves while the same chest thumping cowards who are brave among brain-dead mobs are docile in the face of the most brazen exploitation by their leaders. A man was horribly tortured and murdered and some despicable, waste of oxygen sc.um are glorying in what any humane person should be repulsed at.

I sooo pity some of you. Sorry ehn?

7 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by gennysq(f): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
FOLYKAZE: When does the choose of two matured men to have se.xual relationship becomes people's headache?

Guy it is "Choice" not "Choose".......... So u r now d Gay activist here on NL? Beta dnt let dem burn ur post!

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Okijajuju1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
joel lala:

wetin dey make you laugh

The comments here o!

Strange culture, commendable, I don't give a Fvck, good for him, blah blah!

Forgetting that a man was just killed for something that is supposed to be nobody's business.. grin

Homosexuals give me the creeps, but as long as they are not trying to fvck me, how do they affect me? Imagine if the entire world were deeper lifers, someone who indulges in blow-jobs would also be facing similar consequences. The same people saying all these things frown upon the Aluu community when they killed 'suspected robbers' in a similar fashion. None of them stopped to think that robbery is worse than homosexuality.

It too funny my guy... Poor guy lost his life because who preferred men to women. How this was considered a crime worthy of death is amazing. Not that he raped any man o!

5 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by dplomaticVal: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
He shd've resuscitated to continue his activism. Foolish Fool.
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Vanityupnvanity(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Homosexuality is totally not part of african way. In fact, no sane african will back this n**sen*se
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by sunnyolads1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
This is a warning for any gay in NL to scamper for safety now or else,such experience is coming there way sooner...
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
Vanityupnvanity: Homosexuality is totally not part of african way. In fact, no sane african will back this n**sen*se

African way is poverty, corruption, lack of intelligent, lack of true and respectable social morals, and pedophilia..that

is African way my friend...Africans are Idiiots...and will always be.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
sunnyolads1: This is a warning for any gay in NL to scamper for safety now or else,such experience is coming there way sooner...

but I thought they said you were Gay?
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
No one said he was gay...

No one accused him of being gay...

No one caught him in the act...otherwise he would have been thrown in jail...

His only crime was that he fought for gay rights...

It is sad how people lash out against those who are defenseless but condone those who cause them harm...

4 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by mrsolutionm(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Abeg make una carry dis una gay story park,sucking sweet breast till I die,oya from chioma 2 bimbo come over let's janglover dat waist,life is good lG

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Stella_Bella: Africans are not socially ready for gays/lesbians.

You must understand that Africans are not socially ready for anything but handouts from the developed world...its a shame though..

2 Likes

What Really is africa made though.. The dress u wear the language, the constitution the religion is all foreign/westernized so why are u rejecting gay now. Personally i think Gay people shouldn't be punished u will only make it worse they should be free to do whatever they like. Sexual things is a personal thing.
chidindufrank: If you're gay,please move to USA,France,UK and Germany. Africa is not for you. The last thing we africans would condone is gay acts. No sane african supports this evil. Gay is bad

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Okijajuju1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

African way is poverty, corruption, lack of intelligent, lack of true and respectable social morals, and pedophilia..that

The African way is killing twins, using Albinos for money rituals and offering human sacrifices for wealth..

3 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by francisbiz: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
5columnist:

Bro most people in power in Nigeria are gay... You will be shocked. Nigeria has been controlled by these type of guys for so long and they are still there.
PLEASE SAY WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN, CAN PROVE WITH EVIDENCE.
DON'T FEED US WITH SENSATIONAL LIES!
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
Future Hitler
King harzyz: . I'm Sure you're a gay activist, we shall get you oneday...kill 'em All.......

3 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by mko2005: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
chidindufrank: If you're gay,please move to USA,France,UK and Germany. Africa is not for you. The last thing we africans would condone is gay acts. No sane african supports this evil. Gay is bad
If lying is evil,practicing gay is equally evil But if on the other way round,pls don't call bein gay evil !

God help us

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by NNMUU(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
I'm really not in support of what the killers did and I do hope they are caught....... Murder is not the best way of expressing onself neither is it a solution to any problem.
However the thought of what these gay people do really sickens me. A man chasing a fellow man to get a piece of "strong a.s.s."
Even the horniest male dog will never chase another male dog... Why must we then as superior beings do such an ungodly and abnormal thing these animals won't ever be caught doing??

4 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by eherbal(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
Next stop? angry Nigeria grin
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by wazobiaN9(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
donlawrenzo: rest in peace. na wa for all this homosexuals o, see as fine girls full everywhere them still choose to tidy man with strong body. God forbid. I smh for them

LOL!!! u don kill me with laffta for office sotey my boss give me query for the loud laffta!! Chai!
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by jidexboy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
I don't know d enjoyment guy see in having sex with is fellow sex mate
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by ALEXIS0240: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
FOLYKAZE: When does the choose of two matured men to have se.xual relationship becomes people's headache?
it seems you have a big problem.

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Idowuogbo(f): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

U dey vex o!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria / Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School / Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.