Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed (18382 Views)

Taliban Shoot 14-Year-Old Pakistani Peace Campaigner / Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic) / What Did Chamberlain Do? Anti-obama Campaigner Digs Himself A Hole. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
m.k.o2005:

A gay may think you are abnormal for thinking that his gay advances and practices are abnormal ! What do you think ?
God help us
An irony... Huh?
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by HezronLorraine(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
kasheemawo: He was served rightly and this should send warning to nigeria gays that this could happen to them.how on earth would i develop feeling for someone with joystick abi where would i put my own nah? SMH like ever before
Holy Ghost Fire.
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by HezronLorraine(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
One funny thing I noticed about Nairaland is most people here are obsessed with anything gay-related.on every gay-themed thread they'll rush in to spit and curse with ignorance.
Nigeria leads as the highest viewers of gay indececy in africa.I wonder who are those that search all this stuffs,cause definitely ain't me.
Its been proven that most homophobes are chamelions who engage in the act.
Nigerians celeberate oppression through their hypocritical behaviours.
What you don't understand you always try to murder.
Some fools here even go to the extent of saying,homosexuality is a mental disease cause they have a PHD in medical science.
WHO says its normal,but our Nigerian brothers say they got it all wrong.this same body as been carrying out concrete research and provivding solutions to health related issues and its standards are always correct.but when its on homosexuality,the research failed or WHO knows nothing about what it does again.
According to the
WHO (World Health
Organization), LGBT
people represent at least the 6% of the total world
population.
Do the maths,u tell me these people are mentally deranged.c'mon.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by onitshaigbo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
As a God-fearing Christian who has made Jesus Christ in the centre of his life, I'm deeply disappointed by how we so-called Christians react to this. Homosexuality is ungodly, no doubt, but our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ has also said,

"Let he who is blameless cast the first stone" AND

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

We have failed badly in adhering to Christ's teachings. I weep for African Christians.

4 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Brimmie: Maybe We Shld Stone Senator Yerima Too!?? undecided
hahahahaha nairalanders i lov nairaland...
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by sultanemerald(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
nigerians forming human rights activists for useless things. so as to gain the acceptance a few deluded individuals. why not be gay and save us the announcement? wake up. stop being gay or homosexual. y'all need help. stop trying to justify barbarism. and oh, i am pro-capital punishment. be it murder, robbery. anything that the society deems unacceptable, is wrong. homosexuality is not choice. its simply a form of barbarism. if God thought it good. he would have made a pair of each gender to be with themselves. silly folks.
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by ahamdiheme: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
sultanemerald: nigerians forming human rights activists for useless things. so as to gain the acceptance a few deluded individuals. why not be gay and save us the announcement? wake up. stop being gay or homosexual. y'all need help. stop trying to justify barbarism. and oh, i am pro-capital punishment. be it murder, robbery. anything that the society deems unacceptable, is wrong. homosexuality is not choice. its simply a form of barbarism. if God thought it good. he would have made a pair of each gender to be with themselves. silly folks.

You need a brain

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Vansnickers: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gays aren't raping anyone. Why all the unnecessary Hate?! Religion is truly very Tolerant(sarcasm intended). I bless the day i abandoned that Hate-filled institution.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by ojimbo(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
I wish you all will know the future outcome of this guy of a thing, it is evil, the spirit behing homosexual is very satanic, please lets join hands together and fight abormination in this world, in near by future, i see a man raping his fellow man there by transfering the evil spirit in him

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Cleoo(f): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by sultanemerald(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
ahamdiheme:

You need a brain

you disgust me. you gay? get in a closet we dont want to hear about it. its that simple.
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Klinee: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
Yes dat is gud!!!dey shuld kill dem.am planin,if i get any of dis gay i will definitly kill him
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by capip120(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
It serves him right it is boldly written in the bible dat anybody who indulges in homosexuality should be cast out among his people and stoned to death. Point of reference the book of levitcus
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by ahamdiheme: 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
sultanemerald:

you disgust me. you gay? get in a closet we dont want to hear about it. its that simple.

I am not gay. You have clearly shown that you either don't have a brain or you have put it to sleep. How is the murder of ANY human a pleasant thing? Are gay people any less human? You need to get out of your closet because are obviously in one. You, like many others on this forum have a narrow, closed and ignorant mind. You can't forge ahead with such mindless attitude.

Stay down there, it is probably best for the world. Onuku!

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Cleoo(f): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by MistadeRegal(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
He died for being a Sodomite and his executors carry out the wrath of justice due to Gomorrah'ns! "Die Trojan"
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Anvaller: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: One funny thing I noticed about Nairaland is most people here are obsessed with anything gay-related.on every gay-themed thread they'll rush in to spit and curse with ignorance.
Nigeria leads as the highest viewers of gay indececy in africa.I wonder who are those that search all this stuffs,cause definitely ain't me.
Its been proven that most homophobes are chamelions who engage in the act.
Nigerians celeberate oppression through their hypocritical behaviours.
What you don't understand you always try to murder.
Some fools here even go to the extent of saying,homosexuality is a mental disease cause they have a PHD in medical science.
WHO says its normal,but our Nigerian brothers say they got it all wrong.this same body as been carrying out concrete research and provivding solutions to health related issues and its standards are always correct.but when its on homosexuality,the research failed or WHO knows nothing about what it does again.
According to the
WHO (World Health
Organization), LGBT
people represent at least the 6% of the total world
population.
Do the maths,u tell me these people are mentally deranged.c'mon.

Look at this dude, who and who are running WHO? Is it not the same white folks that are moving the gay agenda? So u do not know that even science has been politicized? What exactly has WHO proved about homosexuality? That it is genetic huh? What research has WHO done to substantiate this ridiculous claim of urs that anti-gay ppl are likely gays themselves. Or is that not what u are saying here? Look dude, u can never understand the gay propaganda if u do not understand the concomitant issues.

U seem not to know what it may mean to say someone is mentally deranged. It does not necessarily mean u are mad or a retard, it only means u have a certain mental defect which might or might not be a big issue depending on its consequences on u. Anyone who is addicted to anything is mentally deranged in the context of his or her addiction, most especially, a fatal addiction. Therefore many ppl of the world are mentally deranged in one way or the other and it varies from culture to culture.

U need 2 things, 1)Undertsand the politics of gayy movement, 2)Research homosexuality itself on a very neutral premise, U will see proponent and opponent scientific claims here and there. Compare and contrast and then draw ur conclusions. If u would not deceive urself, U would observe that there is not yet any substantial genetic backing for homosexuality. Read academic materials in the course of ur research and keep off all these stupid blogs and propaganda websites.

U need to know that the gayys have had rights to cohabit since way back and it wasn't a big problem, they were living their lives and there was not much hates until they started political movement to advocate for more rights. Rights to marry i.e to apply exact the same law as defined in marriage (which means a man, marrying a woman), right to adopt children (and automatically deny a child the right to be raised in a normal family), right to kiss each other in public etc. But this wasn't gonna be easy unless they could claim one thing, that they were born that way.

Disclaimer: I do not support killing or harassing of gayys in anyway (I have a couple of gay friends) so the action in Cameroon is barbaric and should never be entertained. However, I am completely against the moral stance of the pro-homo movement around the world.

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by ahamdiheme: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
Cleoo: May thunder twist dat tongue of urs! Its ur mother and ur entire family dat have narrow mind! Bloody mutherfucker like u,I dnt even know who let d dog's out?! People like u,okija juju,prryho, etc, r so bunker! Shameless pretentious bitches. Tufiakwa!!

There goes the proof that your mind is blanked out and your brain asleep.

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by caprini: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
EVEN YOU WHO PREFERS A WOMANS SHIT-HOLE TO THE REAL MCOY,NEEDS TO BE STONED TO DEATH,WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT FROM A GAY MAN. sad

2 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Klinee: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
ahamdiheme:

There goes the proof that your mind is blanked out and your brain asleep.
shameles fool

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
Cleoo: May thunder twist dat tongue of urs! Its ur mother and ur entire family dat have narrow mind! Bloody mutherfucker like u,I dnt even know who let d dog's out?! People like u,okija juju,prryho, etc, r so bunker! Shameless pretentious bitches. Tufiakwa!!
Lol, I feel ur pain.
Time to leave this thread...
Its hard to make sense when one is angry.

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by wordcat(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
[quote
author=Danhumprey]I really still can't fathom what would attract a man
to another man. Gosh! Gays are disgusting! Gay right my foot! Now that
he has been killed,he can go and explain to God why he was campaigning
for such disgusting practice. angry[/quote]
Just as i'm still wondering what would attract a full grown man to a little girl of say 7yrs to d extent of marrying her

smh for religious bigot!
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by pazienza(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
fittty: AMAZING FACT!!!!

According to the American Psychiatric Association, until 1974 homosexuality was a mental illness.  Freud had alluded to homosexuality numerous times in his writings, and had concluded that paranoia and homosexuality were inseparable.  Other psychiatrists wrote copiously on the subject, and homosexuality was “treated” on a wide basis.  There was little or no suggestion within the psychiatric community that homosexuality might be conceptualized as anything other than a mental illness that needed to be treated.  And, of course, homosexuality was listed as a mental illness in DSM-II.

--------------------------------
Humans are the only beings who are stupid enough to ask or even consider being gay as a sexual option. Think about every other creature on earth, how many of them are gay? have you ever seen a gay goat, dog, cat chicken etc? The devil is very tricky and its dragging humanity to the bottom of the chain with this scourge.

This your post is dumb. Psychiatry as a science is not static, like all sciences,old held beliefs give way for a better evidenced understanding. Why are you telling us about the beliefs of sigmund freud and other psychiatrist before 1974. You can as well tell us about the beliefs of plato and hypocrates.

Fact.

Hypocrates believed that hysteria was caused by widening of the uterus and melancholia was caused by excess of black bile. This was the assertion of a man popularly known as the father of medicine, this assertion influenced the teaching of his days,but today,we know he is wrong,and there is no iota of truth in that his assertion.

Science is not static, in view of emerging facts and evidence, previously held beliefs give way for better new ones, even the beliefs of the father of modern medicine could not be spared in the light of better evidence.
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by pazienza(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
Anvaller:

Look at this dude, who and who are running WHO? Is it not the same white folks that are moving the gay agenda? So u do not know that even science has been politicized? What exactly has WHO proved about homosexuality? That it is genetic huh? What research has WHO done to substantiate this ridiculous claim of urs that anti-gay ppl are likely gays themselves. Or is that not what u are saying here? Look dude, u can never understand the gay propaganda if u do not understand the concomitant issues.

U seem not to know what it may mean to say someone is mentally deranged. It does not necessarily mean u are mad or a retard, it only means u have a certain mental defect which might or might not be a big issue depending on its consequences on u. Anyone who is addicted to anything is mentally deranged in the context of his or her addiction, most especially, a fatal addiction. Therefore many ppl of the world are mentally deranged in one way or the other and it varies from culture to culture.

U need 2 things, 1)Undertsand the politics of gayy movement, 2)Research homosexuality itself on a very neutral premise, U will see proponent and opponent scientific claims here and there. Compare and contrast and then draw ur conclusions. If u would not deceive urself, U would observe that there is not yet any substantial genetic backing for homosexuality. Read academic materials in the course of ur research and keep off all these stupid blogs and propaganda websites.

U need to know that the gayys have had rights to cohabit since way back and it wasn't a big problem, they were living their lives and there was not much hates until they started political movement to advocate for more rights. Rights to marry i.e to apply exact the same law as defined in marriage (which means a man, marrying a woman), right to adopt children (and automatically deny a child the right to be raised in a normal family), right to kiss each other in public etc. But this wasn't gonna be easy unless they could claim one thing, that they were born that way.

Disclaimer: I do not support killing or harassing of gayys in anyway (I have a couple of gay friends) so the action in Cameroon is barbaric and should never be entertained. However, I am completely against the moral stance of the pro-homo movement around the world.

There is nothing like politics of gay movement. You and your fellow bigots are not more homophobic than most gay friendly european countries today,were sometime ago. Naija inherited most of it's anti gay rules from the rules set by the then homophobic great britain.

The only difference is that many european societies,are societies that bends to force of logic and rational reasoning, thats the difference between them and us. And we can see that their societies are better for it.

There is no logical case that can be build up against homosexualism, even here in nairaland,we can see that the case against homosexualism is religious and 'it is disgusting', nothing more and nothing less.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by HezronLorraine(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Anvaller:

this is part of what I'm saying.a typical way for a hypocritical nigerian bigot to speak.
Its either u praise your personal sentiments above reasonable arguement or you have a low attitude towards comprehension of matters.
Exactlly what I said,U said the WHO is run by whites,whites meaning caucasian as you put it.c'mon,I thought you are wiser.Do U even understand the principles of a world Leading organization like WHO.
The WHO has a wide range of specialist,senior partner-nations,it as an advisory council,it has its research and development department.this is just little out of its units.for the world body to publicize a report,that particular issue must have scaled through most of this units after a long time research and debate,a record is taken into account after a unified agreement of all the units and majority of the stake-holders.
This process is not run by the whites as u assume,every continent is fully represented in every unit holding equal votes.
For a unilateral agreement,majority must assent to the issue on ground,in a more sensitive case like this,self-proclaimed moralist nations disassociate themselves from the report,but can't argue the evidence on ground.
Stop assuming the west to be behind every-thing pro-gay.
Let's even go by your stupidity,u assume its white that are spreading such news to further encourage a supposed gay movement.u should know that these whites doctors that made the research are not even gay themselves.
Its foolishness,you tell me.the same whites have been providing solutions to world health issues,they've been masters in other cases. But because of your bigotry,they are wrong.
As much as I would love to dispute some junk u wrote-up there,but I'll leave it till we meet again.I can see you clearly aren't worth wasting energy in re-orientating.
Do more study online.Google and Wikipedia are your friends.they are very resourceful.my days of beating out ignorance from your types are over.
Stay blessed!
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Omotolaaraujo(f): 12:06am On Jul 20, 2013
The great thing about homosexuals is that they are not the people you read about being killers, rapists, pedophiles, and trouble makers. Those things are best for heterosexuals.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by fankasibe: 12:27am On Jul 20, 2013
mickyarams: Most of the comments here only proves there is something seriously wrong with Africans. We have leaders that loot us dry and sleep with girls young enough to be their grand daughters, we don't attack them but we get our knickers in a twist over two consenting adults doing whatever with themselves. How it is anybody's business I don't know. Even Jesus himself never mentioned anything about gay people, people keep quoting texts from the old testament the same book that asked us to stone adulterers to death even though Jesus said He who has never committed any sin should cast the first stone. The same old testament that ask us to sell our daughters as slave if you are in debt.
It seem to me most Africans cherry pick what they want from their holy book to suit prejudice and trust me I am not gay or an activist, I love women too much it's just all these hatred towards our fellow human should stop.
(whispering tone) are u one of those stuupid gay coz u sound like one.
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Okijajuju1(m): 12:49am On Jul 20, 2013
flexshop:

Oga calm down. Some people don't have decorum. Ignore some.
But I noticed something, the western world is a near perfect society so the have nothing more to perfect.they seek out things and just try to justify them to make new things perfect. Read somewhere in the news were is it newyork or boston legalised women being barechested in public.
My brother,I have made a list of future rights these westerners would develop
*bestiality
*public uncladness
*public intercourse
*etc
The world will sOon slid into anarchy if this trend continues. I salute the courage of russia and china in maintaining what's left of sanity. Africans should rise up and learn to chart their own course.

The only thing constant in life is: CHANGE!

Many many years ago, an Akwa Ibom and Calabar man somewhere would have made a comment like this; Very soon, somebody would rise up and legalise TWINS! Isnt it funny? In the mind of whoever made a comment like that, Twins must have been just as bad as Homosexuals.. I wonder what the first 'twin right activists' suffered in the hands of people who thought that this was the worst thing in the world.. .

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Okijajuju1(m): 12:53am On Jul 20, 2013
Cleoo: Idiota! Come n teach me another man's language,English master! Stupid fagot like u! its ur wife dat I pity,if at all u r married! Ewu efuru efu! Its now dat I ve seen how confused,miserable,deceptive,foolish,and useless u r! Thanks for dis post,cuz u really show who u truly r! Like I said b4,ass licker! Damn u gay!

So now you cover your illiteracy with 'English is another man language'.. Lol, typical Heffer..

Nwanyi, go and concern yourself with your problems.. Wi such an attitude, I doubt even fagots would be attracted to you. You would most likely die lonely and miserable.

Biko carry your problems and drex far..
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by babsomotde(m): 12:54am On Jul 20, 2013
See? What will it profit such man to use his joystick on another man instead of marrying a pretty young lady? Waste of Life and time. Horrible Death.
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by thoth: 1:02am On Jul 20, 2013
Pyrrho:
I have chosen to rely on the ability of reason God gave me.
Do u think God doesn't know that gays exist?
People shouldn't try to help God like he is handicapped. Killing that man is bad, even as I continue to think about it.
Do you think that God does not know armed robbers exist ?
Do you think that God does not know that serial Killers exists ?
Do you think that God does not know that Boko Haram Exists ?
Do you think that God does not know that Ritualist who kill their fellow humans for rituals and sleep and dine with the devil exist ?
Do you think that God does not know that crazy people like you exists ?
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Vansnickers: 1:12am On Jul 20, 2013
thoth:
Do you think that God does not armed robbers exist ?
Do you think that God does not know that serial Killers exists ?
Do you think that God does not know that Boko Haram Exists ?
Do you think that God does not know that Ritualist who kill their fellow humans for rituals and sleep and dine with the devil exist ?
Do you think that God does not know that crazy people like you exists ?

He knows all these things exist, yet he does nothing.LOL!!! All powerful God indeed. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures / South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy / Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.