Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,992 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed (18420 Views)

Taliban Shoot 14-Year-Old Pakistani Peace Campaigner / Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic) / What Did Chamberlain Do? Anti-obama Campaigner Digs Himself A Hole. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by mko2005: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
chidindufrank: If you're gay,please move to USA,France,UK and Germany. Africa is not for you. The last thing we africans would condone is gay acts. No sane african supports this evil. Gay is bad
And if you fornicate & comit adultery,we also don't need you around !

God help us

2 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ever since I started coming to this website Ive begin to look down on Africans in Africa...you people are almost

animalistic to me...its like you people behave like 15th century barbarians...no law and order...just a bunch of animals

doing what they do in the wild...makes me sick to my stomach..

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Okijajuju1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
NNMUU: I'm really not in support of what the killers did and I do hope they are caught....... Murder is not the best way of expressing onself neither is it a solution to any problem.
However the thought of what these gay people do really sickens me. A man chasing a fellow man to get a piece of "strong ass".
Even the horniest male dog will never chase another male dog... Why must we then as superior beings do such an ungodly and abnormal thing these animals won't ever be caught doing??

young man, go and do your research on gay animals. You would be amazed at how many animals have been found to have gay tendencies including Lions and dogs..
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

African way is poverty, corruption, lack of intelligent, lack of true and respectable social morals, and pedophilia..that

is African way my friend...Africans are Idiiots...and will always be.
Are you paying attention to the numbskulls? African way my foot. A continent whose culture has been ra.ped and totally overwhelmed right down to their language and religion. It's despicable acts like this and the reaction from im.beciles that makes me a self-loathing African. Some hypocrites will decry that but I can assure you if you offered them a chance to return to this life as anyone, they won't choose to come back African.

Too many people in the 21st century who reason like neanderthals.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by tpapi: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nigerian gays get ready, u r goin 2 b butcherd very soon, dis is jus d beginnin
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Siga: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
jidex boy: I don't know d enjoyment guy see in having sex with is fellow sex mate
....but bro....if u see 2 ladies dey jama jama...u go Sidon watch ooo
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by wazobiaN9(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
5columnist:

Bro most people in power in Nigeria are gay... You will be shocked. Nigeria has been controlled by these type of guys for so long and they are still there.

ode! If you and your family members are gay, keep it dat way, don't generalise it. ur blood lineage will surely end with u
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
Barbarians in Africa on it again. The religious doctrines are highly entrenched in the lives of most Africans that they can go as far as to such length to torture somebody to death for his personal choice and for who he is.

Jeez! These are the same Africans who would cry foul for racially discriminated by white people for their skin color. What a way to go by African hypocrites.

6 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
How my fellow man go take him prick they push inside him fellow mans buttocks is still a mystery to me when there are more than enough punny to bang and rebang till u tire. Nawa ooo I wish someone can explain to me the gains of been a homo.

Africa is not and will never be ready nor accept homosexuality
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by wazobiaN9(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

So you prefer killers to faagots

You are likely a gay, but u are surely a fool since you missed the author's message. no need tryin to explain to you dumbass

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U dey vex o!! grin grin

madam how far?
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
gboss4sure: How my fellow man go take him prick they push inside him fellow mans buttocks is still a mystery to me when there are more than enough punny to bang and rebang till u tire. Nawa ooo I wish someone can explain to me the gains of been a homo.

Africa is not and will never be ready nor accept homosexuality
I would take this for your ignorance. The truth is that Africans are not smart enough to see beyond mere sentiments and religious beliefs. Keep living in your backward mentality. It won't help you.
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Stylaay(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dem 4 jes comot en joystick! Homosexuality ain't jes african. Thou up north we got awholelot of dandaudus aka homos mostly among the fulanis in addition to camel fuckers
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
all4naija: Barbarians in Africa on it again. The religious doctrines are highly entrenched in the lives of most Africans that they can go as far to such length to torture somebody to death for his personal choice and who he is.

Jeez! These are the same Africans who would cry foul for racially discriminated by white people for their skin color. What a way to go by African hypocrites.
It's like I said. Other people round the world fight for social change and justice with their ruling class and steadily advance as humans. The sub-saharan African is too busy burning "witches", pick-pockets and gays to confront the real problems in his society. I genuinely believe we're a hopeless race of people.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by stephano100(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
Homosexuality is a bad tin wen it cums 2d african setting,an evil as far as im concernd bt i wont support killing dem either because it doesnt sound ryt...d only tin dat should b done to dem is jail term 4 lyk 15yrs......i ws in ma hostel at school wen 1 guy was caught 4 being gay,dat guy was given d beatin of his life,e nearly died...i wouldnt wish dat on any1 o..Gay is a bad tin
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by ItMilly(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mtchew..
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
Anyone that supports gay right is a gay in the eyes of mumust
smh
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Okijajuju1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
wazobia_N9:

You are likely a gay, but u are surely a fool since you missed the author's message. no need tryin to explain to you dumbass

Hahahaaaa..

A fool, gay, is that all?! If so then what next?

He commended the fact that a Mans life was taken for being gay.. Then say he doubt the killers would be brought to book?! If that comment isnt an Oxymoron, then I wonder..

There is no need for you to explain anything to me, the fact that his post made sense to you already reflects your IQ level..
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Okijajuju1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
9jadelta: Anyone that supports gay right is a gay in the eyes of mumust
smh

Welcome to Africa hommie...

Where dumb niggas reign supreme..
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by agitator: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
thoth:
i wonder that myself. women are more beautiful these days from what we have back in the days and i don't understand how guys can totally ignore that and go for a fellow man.

More Beatiful, more expensive. angry angry angry angry
Cheaper to maintain a man than a woman.
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by sakurakitty(f): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
It's like I said. Other people round the world fight for social change and justice with their ruling class and steadily advance as humans. The sub-saharan African is too busy burning "witches", pick-pockets and gays to confront the real problems in his society. I genuinely believe we're a hopeless race of people.

True, i don't personally find homosexuality as a good thing and im grossed out by it. But, that doesn't mean anyone should prevent two grown adults from doing what they want. And, they certainly shouldn't murder them for it, wtf?

Same Africans would be crying and complaining about racism or acts of violence against them from whites and other races. smh....

2 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by agitator: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
funnyx:

It must be a mental disorder, how can a man ever find another attractive sexually if not as a result of mental health problems.

Bro, it is not mental problem, but cheaper.
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
I feel the pain of Mr know-it-all...
I sometimes feel like weeping.
But I don't blame these people who curse and discriminate against being gay.
If u knw the basis of law, which is embedded in ideas such as freedom, justice, liberty and rights, you will realise that there is no legal ground that SHOULD stop anyone from doing whatever he likes, as long as he doesn't impinge on the rights, liberty, freedom of his neighbor.
As much as don't understand how one could be gay, I sincerely can't develop, or provide any legal justification against gays being gay.
Most Nigerians haven't contemplated on ideas such as right or wrong, and even worse the principles of law are not original to Africans, until they think as independent beings.
Why would a man be attracted to another? I can't understand either. Nevertheless, they are, and what should we do about it? Foolish men would say kill them, just because they don't understand, they rely one the doctrines of those who they believe are wise. Morons...
I just wish I wasn't right... But I owe it to myself to be a free-thinker.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
If u knw the basis of law, which is embedded in ideas such as freedom, justice, liberty and rights, you will realise that there is no legal ground that SHOULD stop anyone from doing whatever he likes, as long as he doesn't impinge on the rights, liberty, freedom of his neighbor.
As much as don't understand how one could be gay, I sincerely can't develop, or provide any legal justification against gays being gay.
Most Nigerians haven't contemplated on ideas such as right or wrong, and even worse the principles of law are not original to Africans, until they think as independent beings.
Why would a man be attracted to another? I can't understand either. Nevertheless, they are, and what should we do about it? Foolish men would say kill them, just because they don't understand, they rely one the doctrines of those who they believe are wise. Morons...
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by agitator: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Africans can kill somebody because of his/her personal beliefs or taste but will cower when 1 man with little power is maltreating them.

They cant fight for collective rights.

Cowards.
Imagine 9ja where less than 10,000 people dey control about 150million people no body fit cough.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by kraftykc(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
kaorama: He was an agent of the devil; though shouldn't have been killed that way.

you are a pathetic piece of turdity. I will no longer take the high road with lil shiits like you, a man is murdered and you call him 'The Devil's agents?' Therefore is it God's angels that was sent to murder and maim him?

1 Like

Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by sarutobie(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

young man, go and do your research on gay animals. You would be amazed at how many animals have been found to have gay tendencies including Lions and dogs..
Of course there will always be a 'research' to validate such abnormality.let me ask you,in all your years on this earth how many times have you seen animals shagging the same sex??
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by NNMUU(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

Mr Okija I've come across a couple of your posts here on NL, You're actually really smart and have a great sense of humour and I do respect you for that.
Sadly I have to disagree with you on this one.
True some animals may portray such "Tendencies or Behaviors" but believe me they will never come to the point of having same sex.
I have never seen 2 male Antelopes fight just to mate with another male Antelope neither have I come across 2 male Lions having sex.
These things just can't happen
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by MizSammy(f): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
Where is Airforce1?
Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by 2fine2fast(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
i dont have any problem with gays
As long as.....

THEY DONT COME NEAR ME[size=8pt][/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures / Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria / Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.