Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

topic closed - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / topic closed (28584 Views)

Thread closed! / [Thread closed] / case closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
ogb5:

see beefing

Red meat tinz
Re: topic closed by skyluv2000(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Am dosing off pls
Re: topic closed by deshclones(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
ogb5:

see beefing

undecided undecided undecided pls don't belittle me....why on earth will i beef such disgusting fellow?...kindly go through her previous posts and see the kind of hate that has possessed her old soul...quit mixing my humble self with such despicable character...pls stop.

14 Likes

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
deshclones:

undecided undecided undecided pls don't belittle me....why on earth will i beef such disgusting fellow?...kindly go through her previous posts and see the kind of hate that has possessed her old soul...quit mixing my humble self with such despicable character...pls stop.

Very humble indeed. Your mother must be quite proud of you wink

2 Likes

Re: topic closed by Burger01(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nice pix, nice husband&wife and nice children... Nice family.

God bless your family OP. Teach your children the way to go so when they grow up they would not depart from such ways.

wink

1 Like

Re: topic closed by ogb5(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
deshclones:

don't take what people say on NL to heart, online personality of many people are different from what they actually are in real life.

I was like thinking maybe she rejected your approach, just my thinking sha, if true, try a different approach

1 Like

Re: topic closed by DICKtator: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
Is it the attire or the family you are showing us?
nice fam
grin grin grin grin
Re: topic closed by mamagee3(f): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
Beautiful family!!!
Re: topic closed by deshclones(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Very humble indeed. Your mother must be quite proud of you wink

you really do not wanna go through that route with me..on your life..i value my mom a lot and won't allow some faceless,sad internet junkie play with her...i won't take it...

ogb5:

don't take what people say on NL to heart, online personality of many people are different from what they actually are in real life.

I was like thinking maybe she rejected your approach, just my thinking sha, if true, try a different approach

i will give up toasting women and go the gay route the day that sad junkie rejects a dashing virile young man like my humble self...me approach her??..like seriously...in my glory and splendour?..quit flattering her ..infact just sod off..the thought alone is irritating .

10 Likes

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
deshclones:

you really do not wanna go through that route with me..on your life..i value my mom a lot and won't allow some faceless,sad internet junkie play with her...i won't take it...

i will give up toasting women and go the gay route the day that sad junkie rejects a dashing virile young man like my humble self...me approach her??..like seriously...in my glory and splendour?..quit flattering her ..infact just sod off..the thought alone is irritating .

Mummy's boy, pele grin
You make her proud with your humble posts wink

1 Like

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
ogb5:

I think that's the problem here wink
I must have said "no" on one thread tongue little fishes don't interest me
Re: topic closed by Belmot(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
deshclones:

she should teach her kids the ways of her people indeed..greatest hypocrite that ever lived...you that lives,breathes and sleeps with tribalism oozing all over you...you that live a life filled with hate,uncouthness,insolence,disrespect and hardcore tribalism is advising someone on how to raise a child...i shudder at the thought of you ever raising a child..rubbish...two faced fellow.

@op..lovely pics...lovely kids..
She offend u before ni? u dey
vex o
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
deshclones:

Look @ this worthless piece of cow dung! Why don't you get your jerk-off face off this thread, you intellectually-r*etarded-pathetic-loser.

You should be lucky one would even think you belonging to the human species, you decaying body of vomit.

5 Likes

Re: topic closed by supaeagles(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
@OP Lovely pix, thanks for sharing

The s3xual tension between @deshclones and @texas-cowgirl is quite discernible grin

@deshclones: my guy, abeg T-cowgirl is not as you describe oh - take am easy .....
Re: topic closed by Okijajuju1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
Shey you know that if you divorce your husband now, you can take away 3/4 of all his property... cool

Just Saying...

P.S: Nice kids.. Lovely family!!
Re: topic closed by Burger01(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
supaeagles: @OP Lovely pix, thanks for sharing

The s3xual tension between @deshclones and @texas-cowgirl is quite discernible grin grin

@deshclones: my guy, abeg T-cowgirl is not as you describe oh - take am easy .....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: topic closed by pwettyJasmine(f): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
ENGR.PERFECT:
UNA BIG OOO. U SHOULDN'T ADD SO MUCH WEIGHT AS A WOMAN angry angry angry ... BUT HAPPY MARRIED LIFE STILL. cool cool

So Engr perfect the size of the woman is ur problem abi. Instead of seeng the good side of that lovely family na how to bring them down u dey find. So sad that you are far from perfect as your name implies.she's ok with 2grown kids. I wonder what u look like. I'm sure you are far from good looking.
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
My ppl, don't mind the dishcloth guy......na sth sth dey worry am cool

Sholly, ma loff, o se jare grin
Re: topic closed by Burger01(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
@Op, your daughters take after you while your son resemble him papa. Omo t'ekun ba bi ekun lo ma jo. (Spare my yoruba abeg)

smiley
Re: topic closed by sanandreas(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
Never forget where u come from. I luv ur style.
Re: topic closed by ITbomb(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
My kind of family
You inspire me
Re: topic closed by collynzo2(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
Easy on the junk food @op

1 Like

Re: topic closed by Peterkleva(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
Proudly Nigerians, nothing do u guyz
Re: topic closed by ogb5(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I think that's the problem here wink
I must have said "no" on one thread tongue little fishes don't interest me

But you have to take it easy also.
don't be saying "No" anyhow
remember God loves a cheerful giver tongue
Re: topic closed by deshclones(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
ogb5:

What are you on about this guy?... undecided undecided undecided
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
deshclones:

Look at this mistake of nature, actually thinking himself a human.
You are so fvcking clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of h0rny clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a clue.

Don't you ever think yourself worthy, even a pig will reject your advances. Your delusional and incoherent ramblings is becoming unbearable to everyone, your post is deficient of any intelligence. As in your post has traveled beyond stup1d as we know it into another dimension of stup1dity. Cut your crooked fingers off and save us the ramblings of a worthless bag of sh1t like yourself!

7 Likes

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
ogb5:

Ok, I'll take it easy
But the pikin suppose know that the fancy net is not for him grin
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
*Shollypopz:

Look at this mistake of nature, actually thinking himself a human.
You are so fvcking clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of Hot clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a clue.

Don't you ever think yourself worthy, even a pig will reject your advances. Your delusional and incoherent ramblings is becoming unbearable to everyone, your post is deficient of any intelligence. As in your post has traveled beyond stup1d as we know it into another dimension of stup1dity. Cut your crooked fingers off and save us the ramblings of a worthless bag of sh1t as yourself!

Ouchhhhhhh sholly, take it easy on him abeg.
Na small pikin
Re: topic closed by tpia5: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
oladele007: On my registry day in 2011 i was so confused on what to wear so my husband brought the idea of wearing our costumed its was amazing..pics

Not sure what you mean by costumes, also not sure of the purpose of the thread.

Is it to encourage others to wear native to european registries rather than go all the way to lagos?
Re: topic closed by omocheche(f): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gaggi: How is this our effing business? Just wondering.
whoever dat has done dis to u may they never see peace in their life, how can they decide that u shldn't be happy even when u see a good thing? Ah! Who did dis to u? Well they re lovely couple with beautiful children.

1 Like

Re: topic closed by omocheche(f): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lovely people of nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife / "Everything That Is Normal In The World Is Not Normal In Nigeria" - Emir Sanusi / Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Dancing Skills At His Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.