Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,492 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

topic closed - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / topic closed (28598 Views)

Thread closed! / [Thread closed] / case closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: topic closed by homesteady(m): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I hope you find your mother, ngga princess.

Any other flat head wants to step up? Preferable with a unique ID this time.....no Chidera09 or BiafranNgga09. Thanks

3:01 am!! My gosh!! I don't need a native doctor to tell me that you just finished sucking your gateman's hairy coc.k!! LOL!!

1 Like

Re: topic closed by homesteady(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2013
Shollypopz:

LoL, I'm always hesitant to insult people's parents. You'll have to piss me off, your post just cracks me up, I can't even fake anger grin grin angry

Sorry mum!! Its not only you that have a monopoly of stinking words
Re: topic closed by Kingauthur: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2013
cool
Re: topic closed by Kingauthur: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2013
coolSee the thing wey ASUU strike dey cost. Oh sorry I mean cause
Chei
Re: topic closed by 5columnist: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2013
oladele007: thanks

May the blessings of God rest in your home. God will bless your children and they will bring joy to you and your husband. Your pictures are awesome.
Re: topic closed by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Your children are all beautiful

Please teach them the ways of our people wherever you go.

Please don't brainwash your beautiful children. Let them learn and adapt to whichever life they chose on this little stone called earth.
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 20, 2013
Were are those apostates of hell? Where are those vile creatures, smeathed from the caves of Mordor? Where is that gutter trained texas cow mule whom am sure a nurse yanked her head on the wall when her ungodly parents gave the world such daughter of Jezbeel? May your day be dark once you set ur eyes on this thread.... Oponu!

1 Like

Re: topic closed by Centima(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2013
Ur husband was lookin hostile in d first pix
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2013
oladele007: thanks

Una don born
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2013
fpeter: UNA BEEN FORGET TO TIE THE KNOT B4

There was no rope in the market then.

1 Like

Re: topic closed by pekelepekele(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2013
But you wicked oo ,.see as you knack your husband for ground anyhow . 3galz grin
Re: topic closed by anonymous6(f): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
Congratulations and beautiful pictures of your family, make sure your cute kids know their culture
Re: topic closed by BlackPikiN(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
Jesus Christ of Nigeria.

I don laugh tire.

@Op. God Bless.
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sweetlemon: NL kids have turned a thread meant to celebrate a family into their mud play ground.

OP sorry jare. I can imagine your irritation at the moment.

Congratulations!

Na Lemonade I come find for here. Lemonade sweetie, how are you?
How wedding things dey go jare, sweetie?
You of all pple know my oda username is akproko... grin angry angry
Re: topic closed by Pataki: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
armyofone: lol, nah I love my tight jeans alone. Do you want the gele to mess up my nicely done hair?
Yes you can, in the bedroom tongue with oyinbo heat on.

Could you give me some of these oyinbo heat that you just mentioned? tongue My bedroom is open to you 24/7. grin
Re: topic closed by BUSHMAN1: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
so much for keeping up tradition, call me a hater if like, but is it not also traditional to marry before having kids? this looks like white man`s tradition to me, have se"x/kids before marriage hypocrisy! abi na for passport? the children may not come the same father
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
BUSH MAN: so much for keeping up tradition, call me a hater if like, but is it not also traditional to marry before having kids? this looks like white man`s tradition to me, have se"x/kids before marriage hypocrisy! abi na for passport?

I think it's for passport.
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Please don't brainwash your beautiful children. Let them learn and adapt to whichever life they chose on this little stone called earth.

They can live whatever life they choose, but our culture/tradition must be part of their option. wink
Re: topic closed by BUSHMAN1: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I think it's for passport.
i also think is showee offy
Re: topic closed by BUSHMAN1: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
the man may not be the children`s father children may also be from diffrent father,call me a hater if like but its possible, european style by nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Umale Festival Of The Ilaje And Itsekiri People / Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife / Igbo Art (Nka Igbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.