Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

topic closed - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / topic closed (28594 Views)

Thread closed! / [Thread closed] / case closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 20, 2013
abiL:

Let me just watch.

Where's shymexx??!!! Hahahahahaha. I've missed toying with him.
LMAO! grin grin The he-goat has been asking me for an apology. Apology ko, apology ni. undecided

Still hurt from the way you finished him, I'm sure he will soon drag his broke bottom to this thread. grin grin
Re: topic closed by abiL(f): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2013
Shollypopz:
LMAO! grin grin The he-goat has been asking me for an apology. Apology ko, apology ni. undecided

Still hurt from the way you finished him, I'm sure he will soon drag his broke bottom to this thread. grin grin

Apology??! Ki ko se le?

2 Likes

Re: topic closed by patrick27: 12:13am On Jul 20, 2013
Imagine Yerima winking at one of these kids...Aru cry
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 20, 2013
Internet... A place wusses become the john cenas they will never be... Weaklings becomes goliaths and hercules with a click(s).. Smh

Such a lovely thread derailed with vile slurs.... What a pity

@OP, lovely pic ma'am.. May God bless you and your family.. Raise that children properly, that should your main goal for now..

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: topic closed by oladele007: 12:29am On Jul 20, 2013
thanks i will

1 Like

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 20, 2013
Shollypopz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmhDioFiNow

#Last Warning.

Bring it on Biatch... Nne, iburu amu, abum akpa amu. Even if its a blood test, dont test me! I will rip you apart in such a way that vultures will repulse your worm infested carcass... Anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: topic closed by homesteady(m): 12:33am On Jul 20, 2013
Shollypopz:
Bomboclat!

You mean your mum is on this thread?? shocked shocked

Yea!! Its so sad!! And her username is shollypopz, I always tell her to stop having a three-some with those old,ugly ladies down the street!! They've sucked d silicon out of her bOObz!!

1 Like

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 20, 2013
exxell:

Bring it on Biatch... Nne, iburu amu, abum akpa amu. Even if its a blood test, dont test me! I will rip you apart in such a way that vultures will repulse your worm infested carcass... Anuofia!

Ohhhh shocked When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough.Nice comeback..
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 20, 2013
homesteady:

Yea!! Its so sad!! And her username is shollypopz, I always tell her to stop having a three-some with those old,ugly ladies down the street!! They've sucked d silicon out of her bOObz!!

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 20, 2013
oladele007: thanks i will

Please don't pissed by youthful shenanigans being exhibited on your thread leading to it's derailment, that's what happens when kids come out to play wink
Re: topic closed by Pattey(m): 1:21am On Jul 20, 2013
undecidedAfter four kids; Biko, what else were U supposed to wear? A massive white gown?
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 20, 2013
homesteady:

LoL, I'm always hesitant to insult people's parents. You'll have to piss me off, your post just cracks me up, I can't even fake anger grin grin angry
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 20, 2013
exxell:

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. Your attempt at constructing a creative line of diss was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success.

Dude you are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.
Do you really expect the incoherent trash you have above to be read? Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of electricity used to send them? Then you are even more obnoxious and stup1d than I thought. You must have an IQ lower than your shoe size. You remind me of a deranged-hairless-rat, you are dumb and filthy. May you choke on your stup1dity!

The next time you call me a b1tch, I will instruct your mother to run out from her cage and bite you.

P.S: You look foolish stealing lines from M.I (Nobody test me by choc boiz)

3 Likes

Re: topic closed by tpia5: 1:48am On Jul 20, 2013
Pattey: undecidedAfter four kids; Biko, what else were U supposed to wear? A massive white gown?

yeah, why not,
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 20, 2013
Shollypopz:
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. Your attempt at constructing a creative line of diss was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success.

Dude you are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.
Do you really expect the incoherent trash you have above to be read? Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of electricity used to send them? Then you are even more obnoxious and stup1d than I thought. You must have an IQ lower than your shoe size. You remind me of a deranged-hairless-rat, you are dumb and filthy. May you choke on your stup1dity!

The next time you call me a b1tch, I will instruct your mother to run out from her cage and bite you.

Dayummmm baby girl, you're a show stopper kiss

damnnnnn @ iq smaller than shoe size grin grin
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 20, 2013
Shollypopz:

1 Like

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 20, 2013
exxell:

Keyboard samurai, what are you ripping to pieces? werey

Don't make me remould that Igbo of yours.
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Texas u like wahala sha...Na wa oo.
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 20, 2013
laylow001:

Texas u like wahala sha...Na wa oo.

I don't, but bytchazz apku nggas got nothing to do but to stalk Yoruba nyash all day.

Baby mii, mo ti miss e gan ni cry
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Don't make me remould that Igbo of yours.
Do you know the dude?? He just popped out of no where, barking like a dog infected with rabies.
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 20, 2013
Shollypopz:
Do you know the dude?? He just popped out of no where, barking like a dog infected with rabies.

Nope. I'm just used to these cowards coming at me with multiple IDs. My fans came from the politic section with their negative integer IQ
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 20, 2013
Nice pictures. Lol only if your kids could say something, they'd say the same thing I said the first few times I wore African "naija" atire. So uncomfortable.
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 20, 2013
Shollypopz:

[b]Bia dis gal with sattelite dish ear... You dont want to sleep abi? Looks like your dilddo is broken? Coz u would have been at what you know how best to do. You can hate on me all you can but I will never blame you coz am sure you fell on your head from the hospital bed when you were born. I know you have a history of drugs but dont bother.... I aint gonna report you to the DEA. Just vent it off here on nairaland where every prostittute who has access to cheap internet can converge and spit rubbish. I would have loved dissing you in such a way that maggots will reject your corpse deep down 6ft in boro pit Aba, but that will be doing you a favour coz I see no PUNCHLINES in your reply.... You just rhyme like a gayy paedophile. When you are done finggering your lesbbian partner; Texas cow mule, come up with stronger words coz I can see you hav one hand on her lice infested, pus trickling, chlamidya eaten pu*ssy while the other hand is typing... Just bring it on. Am so gonna shove my butt up ya arrse that the hole I will make there will be nothing compared to the width of Kainji Dam! Like I said previously, it would have been better if ur alien father masturbbated with truck soap than pour her acidic semenn into ur mama's cuntt-plaza (yea... Its that big). This would have saved the world the punishment of a lost, dark soul like you. Apostate of hell...Nkita nwuru anwu! Nne in short, thunder serie gi uzo iri. If you were to be our servant gal, I would have electrocuted you tonight...[/b]

4 Likes

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 20, 2013
exxell:

[b]Bia dis gal with sattelite dish ear... You dont want to sleep abi? Looks like your Love Machine is broken? Coz u would have been at what you know how best to do. You can hate on me all you can but I will never blame you coz am sure you fell on your head from the hospital bed when you were born. I know you have a history of drugs but dont bother.... I aint gonna report you to the DEA. Just vent it off here on nairaland where every prostitute who has access to cheap internet can converge and spit rubbish. I would have loved dissing you in such a way that maggots will reject your corpse deep down 6ft in boro pit Aba, but that will be doing you a favour coz I see no PUNCHLINES in your reply.... You just rhyme like a gay paedophile. When you are done fingering your lesbian partner; Texas cow mule, come up with stronger words coz I can see you have one hand on her lice infested, pus trickling, chlamidya eaten pu*ssy while the other is typing... Just bring it on. Am so gonna shove my butt up ya arrse that the hole I will make there will be nothing compared to the width of Kainji Dam! Like I said previously, it would have been better if ur alien father masturbated with truck soap than pour her acidic semen into ur mama's cunt-plaza (yea... Its that big). This would have saved the world the punishment of a lost, dark soul like you.... Apostate of hell...Nkita nwuru anwu! Nne in short, thunder serie gi uzo iri. If you were to be our servant gal, I would have electrocuted you tonight...[/b]

Rhymz, the last time we chatted, you were looking for a job.

That was in May........this is July. It's quite obvious that a better, more able candidate was chosen. Not surprising since it's hard for you to string a meaningful sentence together.

Better luck next time wink

Mr. Biggs is hiring, by the way.

Aba market is the best place to display your intellectual strength, which is akin to a Texas ram wink.
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 20, 2013
Shollypopz:

[size=18pt]The next time you call me a b1tch, I will instruct your mother to run out from her cage and bite you[/size].

I hope you've given his mother the instructions..... embarassed
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 20, 2013
Oh boy, these nggas running around with multiple IDs because of a Nairaland chic

Homie, you mad? grin

Pele dear

Abeg, where's dishrag? His punch lines were more articulate than the crayon-jokes this Aba market man is typing jor.
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Rhymz, the last time we chatted, you were looking for a job.

That was in May........this is July. It's quite obvious that a better, more able candidate was chosen. Not surprising since it's hard for you to string a meaningful sentence together.

Better luck next time wink

Mr. Biggs is hiring, by the way.

Aba market is the best place to display your intellectual strength, which is akin to a Texas ram wink.

*Sshhhhh... Nobody should talk. We have been looking for her. Just bring the chains quietly*

3 Likes

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 20, 2013
exxell:

*Sshhhhh... Nobody should talk. We have been looking for her. Just bring the chains quietly*

I hope you find your mother, ngga princess.

Any other flat head wants to step up? Preferable with a unique ID this time.....no Chidera09 or BiafranNgga09. Thanks

1 Like

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I hope you find your mother, ngga princess.

Any other flat head wants to step up? Preferable with a unique ID this time.....no Chidera09 or BiafranNgga09. Thanks

The Last Time I Saw Ur Father...

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 20, 2013
Abeg, whose the next coward before I unfollow this thread jare?
Re: topic closed by armyofone(m): 3:33am On Jul 20, 2013
lol, nah I love my tight jeans alone. Do you want the gele to mess up my nicely done hair?
Yes you can, in the bedroom tongue with oyinbo heat on.

Pataki:
Don't fall my hand oh Hauwa! You must rock that gele for me!!!

Which kain question be that na? Can you wear singlet and t-shirt alone during winter? tongue
Re: topic closed by deshclones(m): 6:29am On Jul 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Abeg, whose the next coward before I unfollow this thread jare?

Face the exell guy nah....or did the cat get your stinking fingers this time around...oh I get it..yur fellow junkie ego booster shollyniggah has gone for her night menial job ish and can't defend you abi...so u taking the same flee route known to ur western people...nonsense..people I get to put up with online..smh...

dat shollpoop character is so uncouth,ill mannered,gutter gal..woe betide the man or family she gets married to..God and nature will truly be mean and unkind to give any man the shollpoop character for a wife..tufia..I can bet on ma life that u texas gal will neva want any of your loved one marry her..am so sure of that regardless of the way u spur her on...may something like shollpoop not come d way of any of ma friends and enemies alike...dat gal is a disaster waiting to happen...no...a disaster that has already happened and is contagious...I spit.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Art (Nka Igbo) / Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife / Why Does Our Society Condemn Using Left Hand To Give And Receive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.