Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

topic closed - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / topic closed (28599 Views)

Thread closed! / [Thread closed] / case closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
alnaijiri:

What are "the ways of our people"? Idolatry? Cruelty against fellow man? Oppression against Muslims?

If they have any good sense, instead of focusing on tribal and national values, [size=18pt]they should go and revert to Islam and practice the values set forth by the Creator of the Universe[/size].

Ok.........
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
You tried!
E for effort. Clap for yourself undecided

You are a thick-headed brute. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have.
After displaying such epic stup1dity, I can't believe this waste of flesh showed his ugly head again to post another junk devoid of any form of intelligence.
How dare you talk about low lives, u half-wit swine! God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you.
I take it back; God didn't make you. God couldn't have made such an obscene creature. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void.
The next time you want to talk about levels, remember that your your life is one big sh1t hole, and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git.

grin grin grin
Re: topic closed by alnaijiri(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ok.........

Sharrap, you pot-smoking love peddler! Get out of my sight.

1 Like

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
alnaijiri:

ID # 4....keep them coming
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: topic closed by Clemzy16(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
It's funny how the OP referred to The Nigerian Attire as a Costume.
Re: topic closed by AbuMikey(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
alnaijiri:

I pity your Miserable life!!!
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
You tried!
E for effort. Clap for yourself undecided

You are a thick-headed brute. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have.
After displaying such epic stup1dity, I can't believe this waste of flesh showed his ugly head again to post another junk devoid of any form of intelligence.

How dare you talk about low lives, u half-wit swine! God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you.
I take it back; God didn't make you. God couldn't have made such an obscene creature. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void.

The next time you want to talk about levels, remember that your your life is one big sh1t hole, and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git.
Mehn..... Am in luv with u i swear cos I repeat, even my niggur Eminem gon' respect 'em punclines.

1 Like

Re: topic closed by dolphinife: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
I guess something must be wrong with Nigerians of these days. A thread was created to celebrate Nigerians living in diaspora who as a result of distance, still imbibe our culture, and some faceless persons derailed it to settle some sinister scores.

IMO, @OP, bring up your kids in the way dat will dignify humanity, never listen to these nairalanders who are so filled with hatred and bigotry.
Re: topic closed by jidewin(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
oladele007: On my registry day in 2011 i was so confused on what to wear so my husband brought the idea of wearing our costumed its was amazing..pics
That is so! so!! so!!! nice of you.Oya na who talk say naija women no be asset for obodo oyinbo?. You see my sista so (I like the design,e make brain well well)...sisi...em something miss o..u no show us the dish and item 7 segment.Menu! Menu !! Menu!!! Abi my people?

Happy Ramadam Kareem to all muslim faithfuls o.

1 Like

Re: topic closed by ifeegee(f): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
Beautiful
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
*Shollypopz:

Look at this mistake of nature, actually thinking himself a human.
You are so fvcking clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of h0rny clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a clue.

Don't you ever think yourself worthy, even a pig will reject your advances. Your delusional and incoherent ramblings is becoming unbearable to everyone, your post is deficient of any intelligence. As in your post has traveled beyond stup1d as we know it into another dimension of stup1dity. Cut your crooked fingers off and save us the ramblings of a worthless bag of sh1t like yourself!

Damnnnnnnn shocked Sholly you get mouth o..
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
laylow001:

Damnnnnnnn shocked Sholly you get mouth o..
She's the one for you wink cheesy
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
trouble
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Dont just go there plzzzz!!! She is mine.. I just dey wait make I finish fasting begin think how I wan toast am..
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

[b]Nd how are we sure that you are not one and the same person with that shollyprostitute or whatever is her name? Your fellow woman opens a thread about her family and look at how you guys have soiled it! The poor woman may be with her children and husband in front of a laptop now waiting for Positive comments to come in... What do they get? THIS POO! Look at how you guys are here bringing out yourselves! Adults whom there fathers should have wasted by masturbatin with truck soap.... I pity you! You dont even know where your husband may come from tomorrow. What will he say should he preview your comments on Nairaland? Not that am taking sides but a woman should be more calm than a man... Even if the dude should insult you, there are other ways to reply back which I believe is more mature e.g Silence! But here you are with your fellow dark angel spiting lines written straight from the pits of hell against a man! I pity you! Dare reply back and I will discombobulate you lyrically! I will advise the mods to close this thread or beta still, delete it! Coz it will soon burn![/b]

3 Likes

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
exxell:

[b]Nd how are we sure that you are not one and the same person with that shollyprostitute or whatever is her name? Your fellow woman opens a thread about her family and look at how you guys have soiled it! The poor woman may be with her children and husband in front of a laptop now waiting for Positive comments to come in... What do they get? THIS POO! Look at how you guys are here bringing out yourselves! Adults whom there fathers should have wasted by masturbating with truck soap.... I pity you! You dont even know where your husband may come from tomorrow. What will he say should he preview your comments on Nairaland? Not that am taking sides but a woman should be more calm than a man... Even if the dude should insult you, there are other ways to reply back which I believe is more mature e.g Silence! But here you are with your fellow dark angel spiting lines written straight from the pits of hell against a man! I pity you! Dare reply back and I will discombobulate you lyrically! I will advise the mods to close this thread or beta still, delete it! Coz it will soon burn![/b]
Shut up you stinking piece of sh1t. Just shut up regardless of what this long sermon of urs is talking about.

1 Like

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
exxell:

[b]Nd how are we sure that you are not one and the same person with that shollyprostitute or whatever is her name? Your fellow woman opens a thread about her family and look at how you guys have soiled it! The poor woman may be with her children and husband in front of a laptop now waiting for Positive comments to come in... What do they get? THIS POO! Look at how you guys are here bringing out yourselves! Adults whom there fathers should have wasted by masturbatin with truck soap.... I pity you! You dont even know where your husband may come from tomorrow. What will he say should he preview your comments on Nairaland? Not that am taking sides but a woman should be more calm than a man... Even if the dude should insult you, there are other ways to reply back which I believe is more mature e.g Silence! But here you are with your fellow dark angel spiting lines written straight from the pits of hell against a man! I pity you! Dare reply back and I will discombobulate you lyrically! I will advise the mods to close this thread or beta still, delete it! Coz it will soon burn![/b]

Lyrical warfare.Ghen ghen
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Hmmm oga o...
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Don Demu:
Shut up you stinking piece of sh1t. Just shut up regardless of what this long sermon of urs is talking about.

From now on, I will only respond to humans with brains *searching for brains* None found. *searching more* Guava Juice found. Sorry Fruit Tree.

2 Likes

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
exxell:

From now on, I will only respond to humans with brains *searching for brains* None found. *searching more* Guava Juice found. Sorry Fruit Tree.

SMH undecided
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lol, I close my legs to married men. grin You and 2legit need to stop trying to pawn me off to broke ppl tongue
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
lol, I close my legs to married men. grin You and 2legit need to stop trying to pawn me off to broke ppl tongue

Hmmm you see..Onijogbon.
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
exxell:

Not that am taking sides but a woman should be more calm than a man ... Even if the dude should insult you, there are other ways to reply back which I believe is more mature e.g Silence! But here you are with your fellow dark angel spiting lines written straight from the pits of hell against a man! I pity you! Dare reply back and I will discombobulate you lyrically! I will advise the mods to close this thread or beta still, delete it! Coz it will soon burn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmhDioFiNow

#Last Warning.
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
I'm here darling. But abeg if this my post take style make ΰ vex make ΰ no do me wetin ΰ do that guy cos damnnnnn, u really put d useless baby in his foetal position... And that made me fall in luv with ΰ...mwaaaa
Re: topic closed by homesteady(m): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
I know a prostitute when I hear/read her speech!! And there is one here!! #Runs away!
Re: topic closed by abiL(f): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
I'm seeing things grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shollypopz, carry go! Don't disappoint me hahaha grin
Let me not get involved [size=4pt]*although I've missed this part of NL*[/size]

1 Like

Re: topic closed by Pataki: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
armyofone: Ola, nice native wears. I'm not a fan of gele but I like yours.

I'm wondering if you will dress like that in the winter.
Don't fall my hand oh Hauwa! You must rock that gele for me!!!

Which kain question be that na? Can you wear singlet and t-shirt alone during winter? tongue

1 Like

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
abiL: I'm seeing things grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shollypopz, carry go! Don't disappoint me hahaha grin
Let me not get involved [size=4pt]*although I've missed this part of NL*[/size]
Get involved jo, I know you're going to take this thread to another level if you do.

One last prey, before you take another long vacation from here wink
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
homesteady: I know a prostitute when I hear/read her speech!! And there is one here!! #Runs away!
Bomboclat!

You mean your mum is on this thread?? shocked shocked
Re: topic closed by abiL(f): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
Get involved jo, I know you're going to take this thread to another level if you do.

One last prey, before you take another long vacation from here wink

Let me just watch.

Where's shymexx??!!! Hahahahahaha. I've missed toying with him.

1 Like

Re: topic closed by abiL(f): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2013
Shollypopz:
Bomboclat!

You mean your mum is on this thread?? shocked shocked

I swear on my life you're my e-SoulmateKeyboardWarrior. grin

The thing that came to my mind when I read that was "why don't you stop reading those letters from your mum and get some sleep". But I decided not to write it/ get involved.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Umale Festival Of The Ilaje And Itsekiri People / Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife / Igbo Art (Nka Igbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.