Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,756 members, 7,802,312 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

topic closed - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / topic closed (28579 Views)

Thread closed! / [Thread closed] / case closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: topic closed by ogb5(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
deshclones:

What are you on about this guy?... undecided undecided undecided

Nothing, I swear, Nothing.

But when I see a guy stalking a babe, I just can't stop wondering why
Re: topic closed by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
ITbomb: My kind of family
You inspire me
hope Princesa is ready for four children.

@ op, your what I call African beauty, and a big family is a blessing. Buy them bibles, teach them the way to the father now that's a good life.

1 Like

Re: topic closed by armyofone(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ola, nice native wears. I'm not a fan of gele but I like yours.

I'm wondering if you will dress like that in the winter.
Re: topic closed by Sweetlemon(f): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
NL kids have turned a thread meant to celebrate a family into their mud play ground.

OP sorry jare. I can imagine your irritation at the moment.

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: topic closed by deshclones(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
ogb5:

Nothing, I swear, Nothing.

But when I see a guy stalking a babe, I just can't stop wondering why

lmfao...you are naturally filled with mischief pal...trust me..i ain't falling for your antics mate...nah tongue wink

3 Likes

Re: topic closed by Sanboy25: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lovely family cheesy
Re: topic closed by Sweetlemon(f): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
ogb5:

don't take what people say on NL to heart, online personality of many people are different from what they actually are in real life.

I was like thinking maybe she rejected your approach, just my thinking sha, if true, try a different approach

I disagree with that belief. Most people's off-line personalites may not actually be like their on-line personalities but their on-line personalities are a reflection of how they secretly wish their off-line personalities are thus their on-line personalities have a big chance of manifesting in their off-line behaviour sooner or later in life.

So when you see people throwing bombs around the place, bullying, and hating on others, just know that the person behind the moniker has some pent-up emotions he/she is unleashing through the anonymity of a face-less forum.

3 Likes

Re: topic closed by ogb5(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I disagree with that belief, most people's off-line personality may not actually be like their on-line personalities but their on-line personalities are a reflection of how they secretly wish their off-line personalities are thus their on-line personalities have a big chance of manifesting in their off-line behaviour sooner or later in life.

So when you see people throwing bombs around the place, bullying, and hating on others, just know that the person behind the moniker has some pent-up emotions he/she is unleashing through the anonymity of a face-less forum.

I think we are both saying the same thing. People may live their fantasies online, but offline, they may not be able to live the way the want to.

Just imagine your moniker, sweetlemon, you obviously want to be sweet, but think of the load of people you have broken their heart, will they think of you as being sweet.
Re: topic closed by Sweetlemon(f): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
ogb5:

I think we are both saying the same thing. People may live their fantasies online, but offline, they may not be able to live the way the want to.

Just imagine your moniker, sweetlemon, you obviously want to be sweet, but think of the load of people you have broken their heart, will they think of you as being sweet.

cheesy
Very funny!
Re: topic closed by supaeagles(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
collynzo2: Easy on the junk food @op
man must wack na!
Re: topic closed by Exponental(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
@op..... I'm proud of u!
Re: topic closed by supaeagles(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
Sweetlemon:
I disagree with that belief. Most people's off-line personalites may not actually be like their on-line personalities but their on-line personalities are a reflection of how they secretly wish their off-line personalities are thus their on-line personalities have a big chance of manifesting in their off-line behaviour sooner or later in life.
nice and smart write up ....
(Btw if I have more then 1 ID, does it mean I could have MPD?? .... jk)
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
deshclones:

she should teach her kids the ways of her people indeed..greatest hypocrite that ever lived...you that lives,breathes and sleeps with tribalism oozing all over you...you that live a life filled with hate,uncouthness,insolence,disrespect and hardcore tribalism is advising someone on how to raise a child...i shudder at the thought of you ever raising a child..rubbish...two faced fellow.

@op..lovely pics...lovely kids..
Choi
deshclones:

undecided undecided undecided pls don't belittle me....why on earth will i beef such disgusting fellow?...kindly go through her previous posts and see the kind of hate that has possessed her old soul...quit mixing my humble self with such despicable character...pls stop.
Choi
deshclones:

you really do not wanna go through that route with me..on your life..i value my mom a lot and won't allow some faceless,sad internet junkie play with her...i won't take it...

i will give up toasting women and go the gay route the day that sad junkie rejects a dashing virile young man like my humble self...me approach her??..like seriously...in my glory and splendour?..quit flattering her ..infact just sod off..the thought alone is irritating .
Choi
*Shollypopz:

Look @ this worthless piece of cow dung! Why don't you get your jerk-off face off this thread, you intellectually-r*etarded-pathetic-loser.

You should be lucky one would even think you belonging to the human species, you decaying body of vomit.
Choi
*Shollypopz:

Look at this mistake of nature, actually thinking himself a human.
You are so fvcking clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of h0rny clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a clue.
Choi..even Eminem go fear dis kyn punchline
*Shollypopz:

Don't you ever think yourself worthy, even a pig will reject your advances. Your delusional and incoherent ramblings is becoming unbearable to everyone, your post is deficient of any intelligence. As in your post has traveled beyond stup1d as we know it into another dimension of stup1dity. Cut your crooked fingers off and save us the ramblings of a worthless bag of sh1t like yourself!
Choi

Angry folks dey NL oooo
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
Some people are so negative,cant you just scan through and move on without talking bull about Op's weight tufiakwa!!

@OP, lovely family,happy married life.

1 Like

Re: topic closed by bibi4279(f): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gaggi: How is this our effing business? Just wondering.

bad belle
Re: topic closed by joeace2020(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
ogb5:

don't take what people say on NL to heart, online personality of many people are different from what they actually are in real life.

I was like thinking maybe she rejected your approach, just my thinking sha, if true, try a different approach

Its not about approach... The girl is generally mannerless and no insult from that dude will stop whats coming 4 her in her matrimonial home.... Dnt we jsr love dis family.. May i neva marry 1 lyk ms texas.... A poo on womanhood

10 Likes

Re: topic closed by joeace2020(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
supaeagles: @OP Lovely pix, thanks for sharing

The s3xual tension between @deshclones and @texas-cowgirl is quite discernible grin

@deshclones: my guy, abeg T-cowgirl is not as you describe oh - take am easy .....

How u know... U dey fuvvkk am ni...
Bootlickn sum1 u dnt even know... Humans r funny
Re: topic closed by joeace2020(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
*Shollypopz:

You are so fvcking clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of h0rny clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a clue.

Don't you ever think yourself worthy, even a pig will reject your advances. Your delusional and incoherent ramblings is becoming unbearable to everyone, your post is deficient of any intelligence. As in your post has traveled beyond stup1d as we know it into another dimension of stup1dity. Cut your crooked fingers off and save us the ramblings of a worthless bag of sh1t like yourself!

Open your mouth...... Farts in... Dat should taste nice

7 Likes

Re: topic closed by deshclones(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
joeace2020:

You fall ma hand mate...you would have ignored the mr/mrs or whatever gender the spam booth murdafcckah is to revel in its God given foolery...why you giving it unnecessary attention beats ma imagination..dont ever try to argue with a stamped,factory fitted,scientifically proven lowlife....they have more experience than you and will bring you down to their level.. wink wink wink

5 Likes

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
Yawn....una still dey here?
See wetin Texascowgirl cause for NL men grin
Re: topic closed by AbuMikey(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gaggi: How is this our effing business? Just wondering.
F^ck You!!!angry
Re: topic closed by bol2010: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
*Shollypopz:

u gave me som lines title to write my song on......mayb I call it...."how time flies on a clueless soul"#NoOffence

1 Like

Re: topic closed by AbuMikey(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
joeace2020:

Its not about approach... The girl is generally mannerless and no insult from that dude will stop whats coming 4 her in her matrimonial home.... Dnt we jsr love dis family.. May i neva marry 1 lyk ms texas.... A poo on womanhood
But I never knew Texas.Cowgirl to be a kinda rude fellow tho!

IMHO

cool

1 Like

Re: topic closed by clemz85(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
tintingz: Sweet and Lovely...!!

Keep repin Naija smiley

that nice, "keep repin Naija"
Re: topic closed by Sweetlemon(f): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
supaeagles: [/size]nice and smart write up ....[size=7pt]
supaeagles: [/size]nice and smart write up ....[size=7pt]
Yes it means you have multiple identity syndrome. Your other personalities are kept bottled-up until given a chance to be unleashed. This may or may not be a big issue unless the other personalities are nasty.
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Absolutely Elegant and Stunning !
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
bol2010: u gave me som lines title to write my song on......mayb I call it...."how time flies on a clueless soul"#NoOffence

Spineless little worm, I'm sorry but you hv me mistaken for someone that gives a damn undecided
You can't even concoct a descent insult. Have you considered suing your brains for non-support??

1 Like

Re: topic closed by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
Shollypopz:

Spineless little worm, I'm sorry but you hv me mistaken for someone that gives a damn undecided

Check his posts....na the same guy that replied you earlier.
Multiple ID tinz
That's all spineless worms know how to do....attacking one person with multiple IDs
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Check his posts....na the same guy that replied you earlier.
Multiple ID tinz
LOL. grin grin I know, that's why I called the nonentity spineless.
Re: topic closed by Meringe(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
deshclones:

she should teach her kids the ways of her people indeed..greatest hypocrite that ever lived...you that lives,breathes and sleeps with tribalism oozing all over you...you that live a life filled with hate,uncouthness,insolence,disrespect and hardcore tribalism is advising someone on how to raise a child...i shudder at the thought of you ever raising a child..rubbish...two faced fellow.

@op..lovely pics...lovely kids..

Even supporting homosexuality which unafrica!
Re: topic closed by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
joeace2020:

You tried!
E for effort. Clap for yourself undecided

deshclones:

You fall ma hand mate...you would have ignored the mr/mrs or whatever gender the spam booth murdafcckah is to revel in its God given foolery...why you giving it unnecessary attention beats ma imagination..dont ever try to argue with a stamped,factory fitted,scientifically proven lowlife....they have more experience than you and will bring you down to their level.. wink wink wink
You are a thick-headed brute. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have.
After displaying such epic stup1dity, I can't believe this waste of flesh showed his ugly head again to post another junk devoid of any form of intelligence.

How dare you talk about low lives, u half-wit swine! God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you.
I take it back; God didn't make you. God couldn't have made such an obscene creature. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void.

The next time you want to talk about levels, remember that your your life is one big sh1t hole, and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git.

1 Like

Re: topic closed by alnaijiri(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Your children are all beautiful

Please teach them the ways of our people wherever you go.

What are "the ways of our people"? Idolatry? Cruelty against fellow man? Oppression against Muslims?

If they have any good sense, instead of focusing on tribal and national values, they should go and revert to Islam and practice the values set forth by the Creator of the Universe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Everything That Is Normal In The World Is Not Normal In Nigeria" - Emir Sanusi / Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife / Esu Chikun, Danjuma Barde Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.