Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? (2415 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Advice To The opposite gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by onyinye2(f): 4:44am On May 24, 2008
Personally i love a guys strong arms. When he hugs me i have to feel completely safe like nothing can hurt me. I also love i a guy who is super intelligent. I think it is the most sexiest thing when i see a guy speak and know exactly what he is talking about.
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 24, 2008
I love the [b]boobs [/b]and the clothes. I can't stand the emotional nonsense. cool
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by vivaladiva(f): 10:00am On May 24, 2008
their dicks mostly
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 24, 2008
When they are funny and strong and tall and cute and sexy and yumyumyumyumyumyumyumyum
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by welli(f): 10:26am On May 24, 2008
den u need ma boda ibk.he fits ur discription angry
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 24, 2008
welli:

den u need ma boda ibk.he fits your discription angry
nawa o, incest right thurrr, are you forgetting we two are sisters, therefore he is my brother also  embarassed
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by eldee(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2008
I need a ass of a stripper. . .
Gimme Sade's mystique, she gotta know her way in the streets
Body from Ketoi Johnson and Kenya Moore and Apple Bottoms cool
Maya Angelou's brain, I think I'm on a caper to abduct a nerd from the Ivy League
and some groove from Terry McMillan
Them Angelina Jolie lips,

Put 'em together, that's a genius, a slut and a chef
And since I can't find her I guess I gotta make her. . .

P.S that's The Making of the Perfect B*tch

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by welli(f): 10:29am On May 24, 2008
ibk,i'm sorry. . . hw can u marry ur bro sef?dnt mind me jare
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 24, 2008
welli:

ibk,i'm sorry. . . hw can u marry your bro sef?dnt mind me jare
ehen now, much better wink
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by welli(f): 10:32am On May 24, 2008
kiss kiss kiss .m off sis.lerra
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 24, 2008
c ya smiley
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by eldee(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2008
welli:

kiss kiss kiss .m off sis.lerra
Go jare, let me have some family time with my daughter cheesy
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by welli(f): 10:38am On May 24, 2008
hhehehehe,wit ur daughter abi wit ur wifey.ehen,re u aware dat u both were joined 2gether 2 days ago?
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by eldee(m): 10:40am On May 24, 2008
welli:

hhehehehe,wit your daughter abi wit your wifey.ehen,re u aware that u both were joined 2gether 2 days ago?
You and who?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ib's my daughter from me first marriage ooh grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 24, 2008
welli:

hhehehehe,wit your daughter abi wit your wifey.ehen,re u aware that u both were joined 2gether 2 days ago?
i wasn't aware of this  shocked

eldee:

You and who?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ib's my daughter from me first marriage ooh grin
daughter kini tongue
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by eldee(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2008
ibkaye:

i wasn't aware of this shocked
daughter kini tongue
See this pikin ooh, I'll report you to your mum cheesy
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 24, 2008
eldee:

See this pikin ooh, I'll report you to your mum cheesy
Will you shattap, yeye boy angry tongue
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by NubianQ(f): 10:49am On May 24, 2008
vivaladiva:

their dicks mostly

Agree, cuz thats whats so coolwink
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by eldee(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2008
ibkaye:

Will you shattap, yeye boy angry tongue
Yepa!!! You are grounded for one week, hand me your phone, your oyster card and your credit card angry angry angry grin

NubianQ:

Agree, because thats whats so coolwink
You can't really say that, sumone like you, swear you're attracted to many random dicks. . .
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Duduknight(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2008
@ topic
it has to be a combination of powerful thighs and protruding ass.  cool
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Nobody: 10:53am On May 24, 2008
eldee:

Yepa!!! You are grounded for one week, hand me your phone, your oyster card and your credit card angry angry angry grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by eldee(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2008
ibkaye:

What maketh thou crack thine ribs? angry
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by NubianQ(f): 10:55am On May 24, 2008
Eldee,

wetin na? the poster asked a question and i answered simple!
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Nobody: 10:56am On May 24, 2008
eldee:

What maketh thou crack thine ribs? angry
oya, take the oyster card then, i will just apply for another one  grin cool
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by HRhotness(f): 10:56am On May 24, 2008
eldee:

You can't really say that, sumone like you, swear you're attracted to many random dicks. . .

I agree, dicks come in different grades

I personally prefer them long, thick and rock hard  grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by eldee(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2008
HR.hotness:

I agree, dicks come in different grades

I personally prefer them long, thick and rock hard  grin
Now u're talking, a description, that's what the poster asked for
My sister; Nubian, is attracted to any and every rod the Lord has designed grin

ibkaye:

oya, take the oyster card then, i will just apply for another one grin cool
By then you one week grounding will be over tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 24, 2008
eldee:

Now u're talking, a description, that's what the poster asked for
My sister; Nubian, is attracted to any and every rod the Lord has designed grin
By then you one week grounding will be over tongue tongue
damn, got me there cheesy Hmm, i will just borrow a friends grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Steroid101(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2008
Generally, ladies love hard strong things while men like soft things. I love those soft boobs and butts
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by eldee(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2008
ibkaye:

damn, got me there cheesy Hmm, i will just borrow a friends grin
You'll have to trek to her stop tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by tngtech(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2008
the boobs, the way she talks, dresses. Gosh, its really sexy.
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Nobody: 11:08am On May 24, 2008
eldee:

You'll have to trek to her stop tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Gabry(f): 11:10am On May 24, 2008
I like guys after shaves, after shower, his perfume smell on his body, men men & men! Their sooo delicious, wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: / Love Letters / I Rely Like Dis Guy, But He Does Not Call.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.