Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? (2433 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Advice To The opposite gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by NubianQ(f): 11:19am On May 24, 2008
Eldee,
you dont start oh. please Kindly describe your ROD! anyway i have said what i like about the opposite sex, not what i am attracted to there is a difference oh. because men could refer to boobs as something they like. if you want to know what kind of privates i like ask and i will tell. smiley
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by eldee(m): 11:26am On May 24, 2008
NubianQ]Eldee,
you don't start oh. please Kindly describe your ROD![/quote]
In seven words, too-classy-for-you-get-a-hold-of

[quote author=NubianQ:

Eldee,
you don't start oh. please Kindly describe your ROD! anyway i have said what i like about the opposite sex, not what i am attracted to there is a difference oh. because men could refer to boobs as something they like. if you want to know what kind of privates i like ask and i will tell. smiley
The topic said what you loved the most, and you were like 'dicks'
You don't see us saying we like 'cunts' or sumn, meaning, not everyone here is a lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by NubianQ(f): 12:12pm On May 24, 2008
Eldee,
u called me a cunt? good for you. well i don't have anything to say to you because i didnt insult your ass but i take it that your brain can't understand a simple response. if you read my posts i was trying to explain my response to you and asked for a description since you want insults fine

well about your ROD being too classy, well if you call a Tiny sore-infested prick classy , blame the person who made u not me. secondly, you want to call me a cunt maybe u might need to understand that i don't mind being called a cunt problem is kids like you don't fucking get it.

i rest my case because it seems like i keep meeting children on Nairaland , and eldee, for the record i only supported what someone said and if you felt you wanted to release a sexual urge by attacking me, i hope you did because from your offline status i guess u have passed out or your wrinkled shrunk carrotlike Prick has given up on your sorry ass. go get your girls hair straightner rammed up your ass! call me what you like i love being called everything bad. any press is good press!

keep on with the name calling, i never get offended because its a Forum so i don't sweat it! all i do is laugh at people like you who think people who tlk about sex are whores, cunts, or prostitutes. i can't blame anyone who is basket brained! i just laugh at Nigerian men like u who use their balls for brains! call me anything u like i will laugh it off, cuzz u are not a man, just a boy. last time i checked they said u were 19. can't blame u, u just had your first taste of cunts that why u use the word like it was on your Birth certificate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by RampantT(f): 2:21pm On May 24, 2008
Must you ppl write speeches to get your point across? seriously, no one has time to be reading all this valedictorian speech. Cut to the point, make it short and simple undecided
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by NubianQ(f): 3:01pm On May 24, 2008
yes i need to write speeches,,

Gosh its like some NAIRALAND GIRLS re up on my head! so much for defending them,

oh, gotta go, let the battle roll in grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by RampantT(f): 3:04pm On May 24, 2008
NubianQ:

yes i need to write speeches,,

Gosh its like some NAIRALAND GIRLS re up on my head! so much for defending them,

oh, gotta go, let the battle roll in grin grin grin
Yea, thanks for defending the NAIRALAND GIRLS. . .
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by onyinye2(f): 4:12pm On May 31, 2008
i also like the way the smell after a shower. especially with that expensive cologne.
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by replenish(f): 5:08pm On May 31, 2008
Well there's only one thing you can like in men, grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by welli(f): 5:10pm On May 31, 2008
na dat is?
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by chika98: 5:19pm On May 31, 2008
For starters, they have everything i dont have physically.
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 31, 2008
C'mmon NubianQ, take it easy on the dude.You got me laughing with you response though.If the guy is a kid like you said please spare the rod a little.He really is in deep doodle now and will forever know better than to mess with you.Chill out gal. wink wink wink

I like the legs they must be straight.Like the hips.They must really be there.Now i said hips not bum.Some but cheeks (bum) are good but not too big.Holdable size wink.Then I like the brains.Sharp ones. wink

I also like it after she has just finished taking her bath and she is glistening. tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Spermdrops(m): 4:53am On Jun 01, 2008
The deek of course and the pleasure it gives!!!!!! cool

The way it feels when you are dancing so close in a club and you feel the "maleness" poking at your "femaleness"!

You definitely know you are wanted even if it is for just one minute.
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Gabry(f): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2008
smiley
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by pmann(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2008
I so much luv a very brilliant lady with moderate ass, hip and pointed breast. If there is any nairalander babe that possesses these qualities, I am in die need of your number. I need to talk to you. I will not only talk to you but go into a serious relationship with you if you have good character in addition.
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2008
The way he use what his mama gave him. . . .his voice cool

@the rest of the men
The fact that you dnt all have boobs. . .atleast some of you
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by welli(f): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2008
alotta tins i can't mention but can identitfy when i see embarassed tongue
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by quinofhart(f): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2008
@topic
the willie
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by eldee(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2008
NubianQ:

Eldee,
u called me a cunt? good for you. well i don't have anything to say to you because i didnt insult your ass but i take it that your brain can't understand a simple response. if you read my posts i was trying to explain my response to you and asked for a description since you want insults fine

well about your ROD being too classy, well if you call a Tiny sore-infested prick classy , blame the person who made u not me. secondly, you want to call me a cunt maybe u might need to understand that i don't mind being called a cunt problem is kids like you don't fucking get it.

i rest my case because it seems like i keep meeting children on Nairaland , and eldee, for the record i only supported what someone said and if you felt you wanted to release a sexual urge by attacking me, i hope you did because from your offline status i guess u have passed out or your wrinkled shrunk carrotlike Prick has given up on your sorry ass. go get your girls hair straightner rammed up your ass! call me what you like i love being called everything bad. any press is good press!

keep on with the name calling, i never get offended because its a Forum so i don't sweat it! all i do is laugh at people like you who think people who tlk about sex are whores, cunts, or prostitutes. i can't blame anyone who is basket brained! i just laugh at Nigerian men like u who use their balls for brains! call me anything u like i will laugh it off, cuzz u are not a man, just a boy. last time i checked they said u were 19. can't blame u, u just had your first taste of cunts that why u use the word like it was on your Birth certificate
My Lawwd!!! To think I just saw this today
I was even suprised when you said you had beef with me, I didn't even know it was on this topic. . .
Everyone knows that the only thing I was avoiding was the way we were being objectified

Anyways, since we're cool now, I'll demand an apology ASAP.

BTW You really thought I was a teenager? shocked shocked shocked shocked

dabriggs:

C'mmon NubianQ, take it easy on the dude.You got me laughing with you response though.If the guy is a kid like you said please spare the rod a little.He really is in deep doodle now and will forever know better than to mess with you.Chill out girl. wink wink wink

Oi, you need to learn to stay off things that are not your biz
It'll really help you, dig?
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by onyinye2(f): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2008
also i love watching guys play basket ball. the sweat dripping from their body grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Youngpo413: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
vivaladiva:
their dickkks mostly
na only you sabi talk truth
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by Youngpo413: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Duduknight:
@ topic
it has to be a combination of powerful thighs and protruding ass.  cool
touche`
Re: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
No'in but just be yaself and don't act crazy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Words Men Fear Most / 12 Ways To Know That You Love Someone / past tense!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.