Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,911 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. (2502 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by abuliveyoung(m): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
I only met this girl on facebook & we xchanged contacts, since then she has been callng, textng, chattng etc bt i've been doing d toasting & d online romantic tinz . This young lady has been so mean & demandng, maybe the word 'obsess' would qualify her behaviour yet, we've nt set eyes on each other but i like what i see in d pix she sent 2 me but definately not her face. It was few hrs ago she called me as usual but this time around, what she said marveled me greatly when i asked her that "since we havent met, i've been dreamng of u all dis while & i wuld lov that dream 2 come 2 an end someday if only i could moved dis distance btw us closer so i could hold u tight in my arms. Do u realy love me?" she replied "aah! I do love u somuch or ar u doubting me? Ok, many of my BB friends are disturbing me but i do send ur pix to them to tell dem that i've a guy already" i was like, WHAT D Bleep!!! Stop sendng my pix to an unknwn pple......But is this how gurls behave generaly? Infact, is it even right 4 her 2 be doing this in d 1st place? Make una help me o.
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
y i dae get dis feelin say u wan show off....by d way, make we hep u do wetin...stop d gurl abi?..lol

1 Like

Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
Are you darkskinned angry
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by sKeetz(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2013
^ ^ grin grin

That reminds me of Nairalands No 1 clown; Mr. cork.

1 Like

Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by babadey(m): 12:07am On Jul 20, 2013
You are high undecided... What's now the public bizz wif ur sorry ass life undecided?. Why can't you tell her everytin u said here and save nairalandd the new 'senseless threads' opened every minutes. Notice me oshi angry
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by abuliveyoung(m): 12:13am On Jul 20, 2013
Are you darkskinned..................hmmmmm, no.
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by abuliveyoung(m): 12:17am On Jul 20, 2013
@baba dey, bros na wa o......u dey press p gan o! Lol.....
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by abuliveyoung(m): 12:28am On Jul 20, 2013
baba dey: You are high undecided... What's now the public bizz wif ur sorry ass life undecided?. Why can't you tell her everytin u said here and save nairalandd the new 'senseless threads' opened every minutes. Notice me oshi angry
......seems u're one of the toasters abi? Lol........
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by Omobarca: 12:31am On Jul 20, 2013
A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ how are we supposed t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ help? undecided stop being a dild_o and quit chyking girls online
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by abuliveyoung(m): 12:39am On Jul 20, 2013
Omo_barca: A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ how are we supposed t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ help? undecided stop being a dild_o and quit chyking girls online
....ooooops! Help? Neva mind. D thng is, Online chicks are unquitable.
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by Mynd44: 12:46am On Jul 20, 2013
baba dey: You are high undecided... What's now the public bizz wif ur sorry ass life undecided?. Why can't you tell her everytin u said here and save nairalandd the new 'senseless threads' opened every minutes. Notice me oshi angry
Oh thank you
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by babadey(m): 12:47am On Jul 20, 2013
abuliveyoung: ......seems u're one of the toasters abi? Lol........

For ur mind. I'm blessed in abundance,name it (lepa,orobo,coca cola,short,tall) me havve plenty smiley. But,when things turn sour I ddont carry my sorry as.s here for advice tongue
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by drnairalov: 1:50am On Jul 20, 2013
spongeback: Are you darkskinned angry

lol at question...what do u mean wetin concern darkskinned nd op post nah #smh4u
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by Kirinwa: 4:06am On Jul 20, 2013
Babiloko: y i dae get dis feelin say u wan show off....by d way, make we hep u do wetin...stop d gurl abi?..lol

Hahaha. You funny gaan.
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by abuliveyoung(m): 4:42am On Jul 20, 2013
drnairalov:

lol at question...what do u mean wetin concern darkskinned nd op post nah #smh4u
free her na, shooo.....
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by abuliveyoung(m): 4:50am On Jul 20, 2013
baba dey:

For ur mind. I'm blessed in abundance,name it (lepa,orobo,coca cola,short,tall) me havve plenty smiley. But,when things turn sour I ddont carry my sorry as.s here for advice tongue
sorry bro. Ur problem.... U no wnt make d owner of dis site chop? Lets create more thread 2 make dis site fun. however,if it doesn't go down well wit u then must u comment? Just look & waka pass as u always do.
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by k2039: 6:59am On Jul 20, 2013
abuliveyoung: This young lady has been so mean & demandng, maybe the word 'obsess' would qualify her behaviour yet
If she is obsess with you, it's better you run away because her judgements are clouded and trust me, it won't end well (I have been there, the last thing you wan is a woman who is obsess with you, she will just keep irritating you).

1 Like

Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by carzola(m): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2013
Me....."Seun" come have found the poo that has been smelling in niaraland...
Seun..... Bro abeg park your shit.. No shit here next time
seun... Carzola ur our hero..
Me..... Blushing as i leave the scene with seun's wife...lolz.
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by clemz85(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2013
op i usually hear people say "get a life," do you think that is offensive?
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by AbuMikey(m): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2013
Bro,gimme her Pin!!

Be Nice cool
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by Pdizzle(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2013
An obssesed woman is a nightmare...run!!!
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by Sanboy25: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
No, not all girl are like that... smiley
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by abuliveyoung(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
Abu Mikey: Bro,gimme her Pin!!

Be Nice cool
olé.....u want 2 dey form famzng tinz abi? I no gve u. cheesy
Abu Mikey: Bro,gimme her Pin!!

Be Nice cool
olé.....u want 2 dey form famzng tinz abi? I no gve u.
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by OCTAVO: 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
Op, you are simply high on akara. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by WAM1(f): 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
Oga o- I don old o. WTH!!!

1 Like

Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 22, 2013
That's how Ugly and/or handicapped ladies behave, cus they rarely come across chykers; I'll advice U 2b careful young man
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by Mynd44: 7:23am On Jul 22, 2013
Raymondenyi: That's how Ugly and/or handicapped ladies behave, cus they rarely come across chykers; I'll advice U 2b careful young man
She might also be a witch or demon trying to steal his soul
gringringrin
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2013
Op, I pity u o! Dat babe na ghost and d head of marine world. The day una hook up,na d day dem go print ya obituary.
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by Godson201333(m): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2013
haha I pity you oo dont worry when you meet the girl nah you will realize that you have been deceived by her pics..
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by Biim: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
Don't be carried away she knows what she is doing, na game girl she be.
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by abuliveyoung(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Biim: Don't be carried away she knows what she is doing, na game girl she be.
thank u very much, am now thnkng 2wards that direction....
Re: 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. by abuliveyoung(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
Idowuogbo: Op, I pity u o! Dat babe na ghost and d head of marine world. The day una hook up,na d day dem go print ya obituary.
lol....i dudge am if na swear!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The New Trend On Facebook? / See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... / Who Is A Real Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.