Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... (2500 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by santos876(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
BOY: Hi
GIRL: What?
BOY: How are you?
GIRL: Do I know you?
BOY: I am RICH.
GIRL: OOh! My name is Mary but you can call me
"BABY". Am 19 and I stay in Lavington. I love short, dark
men especially like you, am glad to meet you. So when
are we going out?
BOY: No! No! No! Rich is my name. I meant short form of
Richard.
GIRL: Sorry I don't talk to strangers."
One word For the girl!
...for me she's a gold digger
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by DeBret(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
God punish her left ball cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by santos876(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
DeBret:
lolssss......she d mad 100°
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
She is a wife material undecided
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by DeBret(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
santos876:
lolssss......she d mad 100°
good for nafin cheesy
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by sinaj(f): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
if d gurl iz a gold digger, d guy iz a pusssy digger sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
DeBret:
LMAO... Why u dey vex? Women get balls? undecided
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by santos876(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
sinaj:
yea....like we av been digging n urs for a long tym now ryt
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by LewisO: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
[size=14pt]Girls and money ehn. [/size]

1 Like

Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by DeBret(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
sameer1212:
LMAO... Why u dey vex? Women get balls? undecided
women are surrounded by balls.... Oya tell me if you wan beat a woman tell me wia you go beat her... No lie oooo cheesy
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by sinaj(f): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
santos876:
yea....like we av been digging n urs for a long tym now ryt

m nt dat dumb to let a pusssydigger dig me.
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
DeBret:
women are surrounded by balls.... Oya tell me if you wan beat a woman tell me wia you go beat her... No lie oooo cheesy
hahahahahah I no no o, abi under age and no come spoil me cheesy
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by DeBret(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
sameer1212:
hahahahahah I no no o, abi under age and no come spoil me cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by iceberylin(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
sinaj:
Are you confused or dumb undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by santos876(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
sinaj:

rili......wow she wants t b an exception.dats khul
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by naijaboiy: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
sinaj:

What's the fhuucking difference between a pusssydigger and a normal guy who still fhuccks you? undecided
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by santos876(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

What's the fhuucking difference between a pusssydigger and a normal guy who still fhuccks you? undecided
bro ask am ooo
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
iceberylin:

Dat chic is my babe, do you know that angry ?

2 Likes

Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Naijaboiy! Naijaboiy!! Naijaboiy!!!
Do normal angry
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by sinaj(f): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

d xo called guy iz my hubby. i knw dat u r too dumb to notice dat m marid with a kid wink
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by santos876(m): 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:

so ur d modafucker dat has been digging her since n she's denyin.......
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by iceberylin(m): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:

Waitn concern me na undecided
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by sinaj(f): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
iceberylin:

u r d confused nd dumb person here.
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by santos876(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
sinaj:

d xo called guy iz my hubby. i knw dat u r too dumb to notice dat m marid with a kid wink
jisos.marid wif a kid.......madam no vex ooooo.lolssss.
mama nneka
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by naijaboiy: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
sinaj:

And why should a give a flying fhuuck if you are married?

Does it pay my bills? undecided

By the way I thought you were a university under graduate two months ago now you are already married with a kid?

How time flies

3 Likes

Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by naijaboiy: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:

Naijaboiy! Naijaboiy!! Naijaboiy!!!
Do normal angry
undecided
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by iceberylin(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
sinaj:

u r d confused nd dumb person here.
Sha, even mad men no know say them dh mad sad
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by sinaj(f): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
santos876:
jisos.marid wif a kid.......madam no vex ooooo.lolssss.
mama nneka
is a boy buddy.
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by chimerase2: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
iceberylin:

dat gal way u de hala na wife material undecided
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by santos876(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

And why should a give a flying fhuuck if you are married?

Does it pay my bills? undecided

By the way I thought you were a university under graduate two months ago now you are already married with a kid?

How time flies
omo check out oooo.she carry us dey go an unknown destination......hu knows her nxt lie.....
hu can guess..........
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by santos876(m): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
sinaj:

is a boy buddy.
owk.....mama bomboy ryt
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by iceberylin(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
chimerase2:
dat gal way u de hala na wife material undecided
Na question I ask na ...
Cause her comment .... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy Who You Should Never Break Up With / ADVICE: Pls Should I Tell My Pastor? / Mirror,mirror On The Wall,who Got The Best Butt Cheeks Of Them All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.