Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum (5329 Views)

Ladies, What'd Be Your Reaction If Your Man (Hubby, Bf, B-f, Fwb) Slaps Your Mom / She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by dplomaticVal: 4:41am On Jul 20, 2013
It's lucid that no one is infallible,dats why we all hav our shortcomings; it's worthy of note that the preponderant flaw of most ladies is that,they are surly and hot-temprd while For the Men is that they try to exhibit their youthful exuberance. So in a situation whn a girl u've dated for long comes to ur house in ur absence and hauls invectives on ur mom, i g'eme nini? -wht would u do??

OR your a gul,u came bck Frm wrk and hrd that ur bf beat ur father to pulp -wht wld u also do??
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Nomski0(f): 5:50am On Jul 20, 2013
For kini?

My boyfriend beat my father......my entire family and i will hang him and allow birds to feast on his eyes.
, if he has the mind to do that then he can kill me so i'll kill him first.
May God push such mad men from my life.

2 Likes

Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by nbright: 5:52am On Jul 20, 2013
Goodbye is the saddest word... But sometimes it's necessary...

2 Likes

Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Godson201333(m): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2013
End of discussion..
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by BB013(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2013
She's is gonna see the seven wonders of christ.. cos I will be a murderer that day.
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2013
That can't happen because I would never date such a guy .
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by clemz85(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2013
op please permit me to correct "i g'eme gini" not "nini." thank you

so the thing is, what happened? and how did she feel after? what's my Mums reaction?

i don't personally react quickly when human being err
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by clemz85(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2013
B_B013: She's is gonna see the seven wonders of christ.. cos I will be a murderer that day.

you crackedly crack ma rib, lol
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by ARico(m): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2013
Funny thread, can never happen.I dnt believe it can happen shocked
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by thewidemouth(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2013
It will be the end...
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by kokoA(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2013
I wouldn't be opportuned to do anything than to plead on my gf's behalf. My mom who single handedly raised 5 boys into adults?! I trust her in that department, she will rearrange the girl's dentition and reorganize her facial configuration before I return.

4 Likes

Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Excel30: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2013
No lady with a sane mind will insult her mother-in-law&no right thinking mother-in-law will interfare so much in her son's relationship,unless that son has not fully grown in2 a man.
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by kliq(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2013
kokoA: I wouldn't be opportuned to do anything than to plead on my gf's behalf. My mom who single handedly raised 5 boys into adults?! I trust her in that department, she will rearrange the girl's dentition and reorganize her facial configuration before I return.
LMAO....wow
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by kliq(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2013
Guess she wouldn't cus she would have seen/known hw much I don't joke wit ma mom,if however it happens n in my presence wow d reflex won't be on a joyous note o!
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Henrypraise: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2013
A husband hu let tins degenerate to dat level needs d beating. M sure my mom can take care of any bitch. If she can't, den d bitch shud be ready to fight full community. Warri wado!!! Urhobo wado!!!
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by nbright: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2013
Henry praise: A husband hu let tins degenerate to dat level needs d beating. M sure my mom can take care of any bitch. If she can't, den d bitch shud be ready to fight full community. Warri wado!!! Urhobo wado!!!
Girl friend or boy friend not husband or wife
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2013
This is my first statement after my detention, my EX only said dat she's finer than my Mum...

May her over zealous soul rest in peace sha..

#dont joke with some things
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Mynd44: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2013
I won't even like it if she insults anyone else sef.
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2013
If my bf sud beat my dad ehn!!i wud destroy hez family,i wud ruin im...i wud even 4get any tin called love happen btw us..
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2013
It cannot happen!
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by dplomaticVal: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2013
Nomski0: For kini?

My boyfriend beat my father......my entire family and i will hang him and allow birds to feast on his eyes.
, if he has the mind to do that then he can kill me so i'll kill him first.
May God push such mad men from my life.

looll..I pity tht guy tht dares toil wit u cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by DOPPELGANGER1: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
kokoA: I wouldn't be opportuned to do anything than to plead on my gf's behalf. My mom who single handedly raised 5 boys into adults?! I trust her in that department, she will rearrange the girl's dentition and reorganize her facial configuration before I return.

Hhhaaha. I dey tel u.
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Sanboy25: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
I'd take my AK47 and...
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Pdizzle(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
I tell u
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Meeky(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
nbright: Goodbye is the saddest word... But sometimes it's necessary...
true talk bro
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
nbright: Goodbye is the saddest word... But sometimes it's necessary...

Who says goodbye is the saddest word
Sometimes, it can be the happiest, I tell ya tongue
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Idowuogbo(f): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hen? She no look face? I trust mama miliki, dat babe go need wheelchair when mama miliki finish with am.My mama wey dey beat me for street fighter, na d same woman, galfriend go slap? Kai! Dat movie go badt. grin grin
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Idowuogbo: Hen? She no look face? I trust mama miliki, dat babe go need wheelchair when mama miliki finish with am.My mama wey dey beat me for street fighter, na d same woman, galfriend go slap? Kai! Dat movie go badt. grin grin

U be babe or guy?
Which one come be girlfriend tongue
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Odunharry(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
well said,i trust my iya ibeji...7boys and a girl no be beans...remainin 1 to cmplete a football team...
Any gal make try am na End of relatnshp after iya ibeji don teach her small lesson

e no go wan happen gan
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Idowuogbo(f): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
alutacontinua:

U be babe or guy?
Which one come be girlfriend tongue
i'm speaking on behalf of mi brudahs. grin
Re: What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Idowuogbo: i'm speaking on behalf of mi brudahs. grin

Are they handsome?
I won't insult or slap mummy, I promise! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? / See Chat Conversation Between A Bleep Boy And A Gal(pix) / Why Do Many Nigeria Girls Sleeps Like Log Of Wood During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.