Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN (50024 Views)

Ten Affordable Android Smartphones To Buy In First Quarter Of 2016. / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Johnklein(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
pls how ddo i use dis without rooting my fone

1 Like

Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by ollyndjeda(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
exxel abeg mail me sumdayo@gmail
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by ibietela2(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
Is it only droidvpn??
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by akinsdeby(m): 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
please help me i want to subscribe to 370mb and mtn bring empty message please help me
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Slymonster(m): 2:16am On Jul 25, 2013
browse free without vpn..its back again
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Emmysteve(m): 3:40am On Jul 25, 2013
exxell: Moderators, please stop deleting my post. Am not advertising anything neither am I scamming anybody. Rather am helping young Nigerians get the fair share of what they paid for. How can somebody pay 1,500 for Bis and be limited to 100 mb with his vpn? If I have scanmed anybody, Somebody would have come here to report me. Check my moniker and history. Am a legitimate nairalander and I upgrade the vpn on standard prices. Please consider them not me. Am doing them a favour.
Dont mind them, they think life ends here. i av sent you a mail. pls regarding the upgrade, do i av to be paying N1200 every month or its once?
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by iheanyi4u(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
exxell: Moderators, please stop deleting my post. Am not advertising anything neither am I scamming anybody. Rather am helping young Nigerians get the fair share of what they paid for. How can somebody pay 1,500 for Bis and be limited to 100 mb with his vpn? If I have scanmed anybody, Somebody would have come here to report me. Check my moniker and history. Am a legitimate nairalander and I upgrade the vpn on standard prices. Please consider them not me. Am doing them a favour.
thanks man! he helped me subscribe for the premium feature and it works 100%. great job
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Dejavuetall(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
Driodvpn is not working with 3g only edge..... hope am nt the only one experiencing this?
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by elsinkee(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dejavuetall: Driodvpn is not working with 3g only edge..... hope am nt the only one experiencing this?

It works on 3G and HSDPA. You can force the 3G connection if you want.

Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by iheanyi4u(m): 12:44am On Jul 26, 2013
Mr Exxell:

Guy, look at the post by one iheanyi above... He paid and I upgraded his account within 5 minutes... He has been flexing his Droid VPN with great speed!
the dude is totally legit. pls mods unban him nau.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by TrebleChamp(m): 6:42am On Jul 26, 2013
Is TUN.ko compartable with with 4.2 jelly bean? I no wan brick ma phone with wrong apps oh.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
TrebleChamp: Is TUN.ko compartable with with 4.2 jelly bean? I no wan brick ma phone with wrong apps oh.

Yes it will.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by honsule(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
I just noticed most of the hidden post might be as a result of spam bots handiwor. I can see so many hidden posts.
I know of a guy that upgrade droid vpn legit too.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by ibietela2(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
My BB disconnects every time
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by jorhney(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
why does it always disconnect??
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by ibietela2(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
jorhney: why does it always disconnect??

My bis i guess
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Johnklein(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
pls my droidvpn reaches bandwith limit after 2mb of dats pls help with solutions ooo,thnks
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by iamdutch: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
guys im using htc sensation xe n its not working for me, plz help...
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Mcleo007(m): 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
Johnklein: pls my droidvpn reaches bandwith limit after 2mb of dats pls help with solutions ooo,thnks

Are you upgraded? If not, CONTACT Mr. Exxel. He did mine for me.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by dangutdavid: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
get mtn 3GB wit 100# by sending 100H to 131
pls u may
send upto 20times b4 u get it.when u get it u wil
see
welcome to 100 hr 30-days data plan...also
2500H to 131
to get 50GB.for Etisalat,recharge 100#,transfer
50#
to another etisalat line nd dail *499*2*2# nd u
ar
dia.Goodmorning
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by ewizard1: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2013
Anyone got info on how VIATUN works on mtn? pls lemme know. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age.. / Whatsapp Is Now On Status / Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.