Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN (49759 Views)

Ten Affordable Android Smartphones To Buy In First Quarter Of 2016. / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by tmoniexyz: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2013
mr exxell, kindly help me wit d procedure of droidvpn upgrade. tmoniexyz@yahoo.com
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by tmoniexyz: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2013
mr exxell, kindly help me wit d procedure of droidvpn upgrade. tmoniexyz@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by TheTega(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Anyone who can help me with a droidvpn premium account pls contact me on 07031321049
Please
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by bonetalk(m): 5:26am On Aug 20, 2013
exxell:

1: Visit Google Play and download
tun.koinstaller

2: Visit google play store to download Droid VPN

After the downloading and installation of all these, open tun.Koinstaller and mark everything there. Then click on install. It should tell you, "Installation module success".

Subscribe for MTN 1,000 by sending BBC to 21600.

After the subscription, open droidvpn website and sign up for an account. It shouldnt take u two minutes.

Then open the droidvpn app in ur phone and fill in ur details which was given to u during registration on their website. Choose one of the free servers there and click connect. U should be blazing from there.

N.B. U are only allowed 100 mb on free accounts!
OK, so without subscribing for the bis of 1000 I won't be able to use it, but what of if I only subscribe for bis daily usage of 100, will that droid VPN still work?
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by obayaya(m): 7:45am On Aug 20, 2013
bonetalk: OK, so without subscribing for the bis of 1000 I won't be able to use it, but what of if I only subscribe for bis daily usage of 100, will that droid VPN still work?

yes it will work but for only one day.. the first time I used Droidvpn in February, I used 1 day plan to test it
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by bonetalk(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2013
obayaya:

yes it will work but for only one day.. the first time I used Droidvpn in February, I used 1 day plan to test it
OK, I try it,
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by ewizard1: 6:32am On Aug 24, 2013
For peeps using the MTN BIS on PC! Frequent disconnection? See this!!!
http://thedumbgeek..nl/2013/08/auto-reconnect-your-3g-modem.html
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by ewizard1: 6:33am On Aug 24, 2013
For peeps using the MTN BIS on PC! Frequent disconnection? See this!!!
http://thedumbgeek..com/2013/08/auto-reconnect-your-3g-modem.html
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by ubiplanet(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2013
For the Mtn bid on Android am I meant to use the BB configuration
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by jazz04(m): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2013
What if u exceed fair usage policy?? Will this still work?
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by abas4madrid(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
must my m3 be rooted before I can use the driod VPN?
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Halhaagy1(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2013
my own stopped working oo pls wats wrong?
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2013
udp port 500 blocked, icmp still rocking for root users though.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Halhaagy1(m): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2013
HeWhoMusntBeNamed: udp port 500 blocked, icmp still rocking for root users though.
tanx bro i just tried it nd its on point bt seems like mtn is catching up ooo....pls any idea on hw 2 upgrade droid vpn?
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Paschal007: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2013
Halhaagy1: tanx bro i just tried it nd its on point bt seems like mtn is catching up ooo....pls any idea on hw 2 upgrade droid vpn?
I can do the upgrade for you. send me a message at Paschal919@gmail.com
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Halhaagy1(m): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2013
Paschal007:
I can do the upgrade for you. send me a message at Paschal919@gmail.com
k i just sent u a msg
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
MTN BIS now working with just blackberry.net apn, no VPN required whatsoever.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Ositainklord(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
HeWhoMusntBeNamed: MTN BIS now working with just blackberry.net apn, no VPN required whatsoever.
Pls are you sure? I'm about to subscribe...
I need Ur honest opinion.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by darea18: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Osita_inklord:
Pls are you sure? I'm about to subscribe...
I need Ur honest opinion.
yeah working perfectly for me
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by LEGEND7466(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
HeWhoMusntBeNamed: MTN BIS now working with just blackberry.net apn, no VPN required whatsoever.
VERY "BIG" LIE!
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
LEGEND7466: VERY "BIG" LIE!

okayy.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by darea18: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
LEGEND7466: VERY "BIG" LIE!
wahever. it works very fine for me.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by joakhem: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
darea18: wahever. it works very fine for me.
true talk oh, working for me

1 Like

Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by rainmaker12(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
im sure ur poor credit as fooled u.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by darea18: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
rainmaker12: im sure ur poor credit as fooled u.
Mtcheeere. without credit man
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by rainmaker12(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
dail *559*3#
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
abeg no b by force to browse na, e no dey work leave am.
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by predgangsta(m): 6:10am On Oct 03, 2013
Has anybody else noticed or is it just me?? My droidvpn hasn't connected for like 10hrs... I just do 1 month o!
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Halhaagy1(m): 6:38am On Oct 03, 2013
my droid vpn stopped 2 ooo am rocking on icmp bt not longer connecting...pls. help oo
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by boofydon: 7:17am On Oct 03, 2013
mtn has finally blocked ma droid vpn *sobbing*
Re: How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2013
Same ere ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector / Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno / JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.