Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? (15650 Views)

Have You Lost Your Money On Hyip?here Is The Guarantee Way To Regain / The Safest Investment Ever On The Internet | Tradot Module (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by OCTAVO: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
I lost 12k in 2008 on one silly Internet biz like that.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Femicrux: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
I've lost about $300 online. When profitclicking scammed and when liberty reserve was shut down.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Bryancrox(m): 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
I have neva lost,i only gain
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Linoversace: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
$100 to FlipAfrica(3 Years Ago)
I know say una dey here angry.It shall be well with you guys IJN! smiley
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by bobokelly(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sorry guys does it really mean liberty reserve are dubious or they are no more functions?, please i need quick answer.

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by sanandreas(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
16,000 naira. My money was used to buy goods online through atm fraud.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Emmyk(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
Nought naira cheesy
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by philips70(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
55K lost to a phoney Nairalander with the monikers FXLINE and FAITHSFI. Though I will say am one of the luckiest online buyer as I buy even my toothpaste online
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by phiszo(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
$30
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by ocheejemb: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
bobokelly: Sorry guys does it really mean liberty reserve are dubious or they are no more functions?, please i need quick answer.

Sorry but LOL
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by ocheejemb: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
I tried to buy a book from a third party guy on Amazon for like 15 pounds and it never showed up. Bastard
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by grandstar(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
about $250.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Akpan107(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
I have lost 2,000 Naira only. I invested 10,000 Naira in Forex Trading...

God helped me, the EFCC arrested the manager of the firm before he excaped.

All those that invested in the firm where all invited to the of the EFCC.

We where paid 80% Of our total investment.

People lost Millions of Naira in forex trading.

I never trusted the firm, that was why invested only ten thousand naira.

I thanked my God.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Fash20: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
€100000 * 0
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by cycline404(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=18pt]fraud who?[/size]

U no go sch to see what they wrote
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by tellwisdom: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
How would you lose money online..Are you a mugun?? Do you have white flesh??
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by jdilight(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
All of unable don try. Nothing like physical business abeg make we join hand dey build companies.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Samunosuke(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
About $380. Purchased plenty of items (clothes and accessories) off quiksilver.com using a GTB dollar account and the orders all went through and were charged, only for the orders to be cancelled about an hour later. Rang them and was told that they don't accept international payment and they hadn't actually charged me for the items, they just placed a hold on it which would clear after some days at most. This was 3 years ago. My bank claimed they charged me while they insist that only a hold was placed and I'm actually inclined to believe them coz' the people serving me in the bank all looked shady and GTB has a bad reputation with respect to online business.

Learnt my lesson, so now whenever I shop online I do my research regarding what payment the site accepts (most manufacturer sites only accept US based credit cards) before I even think about purchasing from them. Amazon is the best in this, they even accept naira atm credit cards (mastercard or visa).
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by cycline404(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
$1669.88 LR. I just paid in to make a purchase..... But he knock ... Wonder where all those money are

The worst of it all my babe warn me... I no listen ... She even starve me for 2weeks

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by amanikondo: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
$3,400 - The lord is my shepherd, I shall not Cry.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by obuji: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
1000 dollars to profitclicking business.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by lion042(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
2million pounds
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by CrazyChica: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
err...TIME! U cant place value on that wink

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by ghostofsparta(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ebay $70 false ad
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by NeuroBoss(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
Just #500 by one STEPHEN ARUKWE who I met on Nairaland around October 2007. He promised to send an e-book on how to print recharge cards to my email subject to confirmation of payment. I payed into his UBA account only for him to keep denying my payment. It pained me because it was my last cash then.
I looked back now and it's 6 years ago. I thank God for what he's done.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
I guess you didn't get the frree laptop grin
Linoversace: $100 to FlipAfrica(3 Years Ago)
I know say una dey here angry.It shall be well with you guys IJN! smiley
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by mediachirps(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
slickrick7: abeg make una introduce una guy to internet business nah,, i know its risky but worth while. maybe i might get lucky.
rethink first
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Lucasbalo(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
$14, 000 . I bought a High Tech stock thru my broker and I travelled to Nigeria on vacation and didn't pay close attention to the market. Well, you win some and lose some l I have won more than I lost in the stockmarket.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Biggoozz: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
Year: 2007
Cause: Getaway club (MLM)
Amount: Approx N4m
Action: Was dying slowly when God sent help
Lesson learnt: No one from my generation is gonna do mlm no more

Year 2009
Cause: ATM card cloning
Amount: 100k
Action: threatened to sue bank till I gave up, coincidentally, I eventually got a contract with same bank years later that paid me fat.
Lesson learnt: some times it is good to let go, for what goes around comes around

3 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by mediachirps(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
bobokelly: Sorry guys does it really mean liberty reserve are dubious or they are no more functions?, please i need quick answer.
you just come or?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? / Hey guys / How To Install Winning Eleven 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.