Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? (15651 Views)

Have You Lost Your Money On Hyip?here Is The Guarantee Way To Regain / The Safest Investment Ever On The Internet | Tradot Module (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
Payram(refere site)run wit my$2500..afta i bring enaf pipo f dem...doe av not nd wil neva loss my own raw cash:!!
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Obeenah(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
I lost 30,000 naira to one dude online who calls himslf Odebala Clark. I waisted my money on internet access and signup fees only to be told he had issues with one internet copyright bla bla bla. I'm wiser now tho. Guys pls bewares this same dude has a thread on nl. Once u see elist.com or d name Clark odebala pls run.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Hero10001: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2013
No fumming for here, everybody's at risk.
If you see format weh pass you, my guy you must pay..

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by EmmaB4(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
Liberty reserve- $550
HYIP scheme- $1025
Was very furious about LR
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by omoredia: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
Omo na USD 0.00 I loss o! And I swear e still dey pain me die till now! :d
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by steffans(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
ChokoPower- $140
JBP/Profit Clicking/AdClick-$ 200
Royalty7- $7000
Liberty Reserve- $ 100+... I almst ran mad 4 dis one cuz I was abut selling it wen I noticed d 0.00. And I wanted fixing ma Car...

If any1 Markets any Online Biz I go fit Bruise ur Mouth....

Aha... Forgot abt Trading Coalition $100
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
tellwisdom: How would you loose money online..Are you a mugun?? Do you have white flesh??
na rope wey dem dey loose.

Oga @ d top na lose
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by pappilo(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
Over £4000 to IG Markets/ IG Index dealing FTSE stocks and FTSE & NYSE Indices. I know say I go still make my money back one day.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by ShirelleBaby: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
i fink i mite lose soon if some1 dont talk to me.. I saw a link by a nairalander about a powerful spell caster named ikedispiritualtemple and i emailed him to joke around finking he mite be fake..i asked him to cast a spell on me to make me regain my memory lost which happened as a result of an accident 5years back and am yet to remember*joking* den i gave him my name and occupation,he asked me to pay in 9k to his account to buy the ingredients for the spell.i laughed and deleted the email..but he sent me .a today dat if i dont give him the money he will use my info and cast a spell of madness on me.am scared,do you think he is real?cus i feel after the money,he will asked for more and more
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by GatJokez(f): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
i fink i mite lose soon if some1 dont talk to me.. I saw a link by a nairalander about a powerful spell caster named ikedispiritualtemple and i emailed him to joke around finking he mite be fake..i asked him to cast a spell on me to make me regain my memory lost which happened as a result of an accident 5years back and am yet to remember*joking* den i gave him my name and occupation,he asked me to pay in 9k to his account to buy the ingredients for the spell.i laughed and deleted the email..but he sent me .a today dat if i dont give him the money he will use my info and cast a spell of madness on me.am scared,do you think he is real?cus i feel after the money,he will asked for more and more

Just pray for protection and ignore the fool. Don't give in to his threats, whateva you do. Good luck smiley
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by ACM10: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:

Pay me 4k. I go block any spell wey the baba go cast on you. Send recharge card to me. grin grin
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by ollykay619(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
I once lost N15,000 to some internet fraudsters last 2 years.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by striker9(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
500naira pere!
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by valen2ony(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
I lost more than a 100k to Abayomi Aje on site flipping.
it was a sad experience.
and I learnt a sweet lesson which I will share with him when we meet in the nearest future.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by valdubem(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:

Don't tell me U re scared of an e-spell caster; I can't stop laughing at this ur plight.

Sis chill, the guy can't do nothing, he is just a cheap scam.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by mediachirps(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
pappilo: Over £4000 to IG Markets/ IG Index dealing FTSE stocks and FTSE & NYSE Indices. I know say I go still make my money back one day.
sure
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by IAMBREEZY: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
NOPE
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by chifreke(f): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
please presently am on SFI affiliate/ TRIPLECLICK is it true or fake please advice before i will lost my money.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Tobetoe(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
I swear, na only #200 recharge card ,
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by manuelo130: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
Wealth Zone - one million hard earned naira. Not internet fraud though. It was real time ponzi scheme.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by guttentag(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
I lost and i gain
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by johhnnie(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
In 2007, Lost about 22m to both club freedom and getaway club. Nearly committed suicide.

Mine of the total was about 9 m . The rest were collected from church members and friends who trusted me on their lives.

In the heat of all this, my friend who introduced me to this stuff /took most of the monies due to my ignorance about the biz sent hired assassins to silence me. But thank God, by a miracle, I came out of it all. Not to talk of selling everything I had . I meant everything. Had to start all over again from a bedroom apartment after living in a whole house with a retinue of staff. I had to defray the people I was owing. Paid till I had about 1.2m (some who understood my predicaments then, let go ) left to offset and left the city to start life afresh. Did all sorts of menial jobs, took up MBA and an M.Sc degrees.

The worst of it was that my wedding to my dream woman (the pastor's daughter) at the time was called off because the rumour making rounds was that the pastor planted me in his church to dupe his congregation.. I did not blame the pastor/ the wife/ anybody at least we are all humans.

I look back today and I thank God. It's about 6years now. Presently, I work with the (prsdcy).
I intentionally worshipped at the church about 3 weeks back , first time in 6 years. I went in
my customised plate no official car (presdncy) and it was like.........

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by ozodigboo(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
Hahahahahahahahaha !
Don't mind him. nothing will happen to u. he is fake. if he threatens u again, return to ds thread - i ll tell u what to do.

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by mediachirps(m): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
johhnnie: In 2007, Lost about 22m to both club freedom and getaway club. Nearly committed suicide.

Mine of the total was about 9 m . The rest were collected from church members and friends who trusted me on their lives.

In the heat of all this, my friend who introduced me to this stuff /took most of the monies due to my ignorance about the biz sent hired assassins to silence me. But thank God, by a miracle, I came out of it all. Not to talk of selling everything I had . I meant everything. Had to start over from a bedroom apartment after living in a whole house with a retinue of staff. I had to defray the people I was owing. Paid till I had about 1.2m left to offset and left the city to start life afresh. Did all sorts of menial jobs, took up MBA and an M.Sc degrees.

The worst of it was that my wedding to my dream woman at the time was called off because the rumour making rounds was that the pastor planted me in his church to dupe his congregation.. I did not blame the pastor/ the wife/ anybody at least we are all humans.

I look back today and I thank God. It's about 6years now. Presently, I work with the (prsdcy).
I intentionally worshipped at the church about 3 weeks back , first time in 6 years. I went in
my customised plate no official car and it was like.........
is only God that sees the inner minds of men.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by ozodigboo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
This thread is so funny, because i just lost N18,000 online, less than 10 days ago.
Maybe i was to blame - the guy posted an advert of a software by which u can track someone else's sms messages, incoming/outgoing calls.
He said its all at allphonespy.com

His name [ which i suspect is fake ] is Joubert Betre. i paid into his first bank account.

i asked him about his unusual name - he said i should agree the biz is illegal, and he s protecting his identity.

am not usually this gullible. i don't know what happened , how i managed to be cheated.
That's the highest amount i ever lost.

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by SHYNEDU: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
I lost 1400USD in BFOREX
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by horlabiyi(m): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
Less than $100 LR+T.fare to one babe wey carry my money go.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by johhnnie(m): 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
ozodigboo: This thread is so funny, because i just lost N18,000 online, less than 10 days ago.
Maybe i was to blame - the guy posted an advert of a software by which u can track someone else's sms messages, incoming/outgoing calls.

His name [ which i suspect is fake ] is Joubert Betre. i paid into his first bank account.

i asked him about his unusual name - he said i should agree the biz is illegal, and he s protecting his identity.

am not usually this gullible. i don't know what happened , how i managed to be cheated.

I just checked it out. I mean the supposed page. Anybody with trust issues could have fallen victim of that.

I think one should notify first bank before this guy dupes plenty people.
It is mandatory that banks do luv. So, through, the guy behind the mask can be fished out briskly.
Just my two cents.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
I lost #3500 to GistandCash
They lied to me that after registering that I'll be making free calls with the CUG sim they gave me.
After one month they told me that I'll be paying them #2000 every month or they'll block the line.
So guys beware oo!
They are still marketing oo!
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
ozodigboo: This thread is so funny, because i just lost N18,000 online, less than 10 days ago.

Hahahahahaha.
Sorry 4 laughing oo.
But I wonder whose sms u want to monitor
Ur babe?
Hahahahahahahaha
Abeg no mind me oo
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by ACM10: 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2013

grin

I saw the advert on NL and checked their site. I discovered immediately that they were conmen. I never knew that someone would fall for their scam so fast. I think Seun should do more to protect his forum users.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? / Hey guys / How To Install Winning Eleven 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.