Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? (15652 Views)

Have You Lost Your Money On Hyip?here Is The Guarantee Way To Regain / The Safest Investment Ever On The Internet | Tradot Module (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by mavinc4u(f): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
Am about to loose $167 to American air sea cargo
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by luzoma: 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
$99 to www.upwebhosting.com Fake webhosting company
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Youngzedd(m): 12:04am On Jul 22, 2013
None.

Always using my brain.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Youngzedd(m): 12:15am On Jul 22, 2013
mavinc4u: Am about to loose $167 to American air sea cargo

Importation!
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by blaise01(m): 12:21am On Jul 22, 2013
Have lost several amounts of money,$15,000(FX trading platform) ,$3,800. Most recently was when i ordered a samsamg galaxy tab from "wireless everything" via Amazon.com for $570 & never received d package. When i kept complaining & threatening,the fraudulent site(wirelesseverything.com) closed down. Now am so careful with the net
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Revolva(m): 12:23am On Jul 22, 2013
i have only lost mymind here thats all
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by jakaiso(m): 12:26am On Jul 22, 2013
johhnnie: In 2007, Lost about 22m to both club freedom and getaway club. Nearly committed suicide.

Mine of the total was about 9 m . The rest were collected from church members and friends who trusted me on their lives.

I really would like to hear your full story. You seem to be a very busy person now-let me know if its possible to take you to lunch or posibly pay you for your time to hear it all!!!
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Okuda(m): 12:30am On Jul 22, 2013
U go see people dey lie sha...Me I never loose..okay except say I loose my belt one day wey I dey browse
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by hammedkola(m): 12:36am On Jul 22, 2013
Less than 100$
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by mavinc4u(f): 12:38am On Jul 22, 2013
Youngzedd:

Importation!
no, not on importation but missing item in the package.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Emma8043(m): 12:44am On Jul 22, 2013
Abu Mikey: I fear who nor fear You! cheesy
LAF WANT TO KILL ME NO BE SMALL TIN grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by cornelin(m): 2:07am On Jul 22, 2013
i was very eager to make money online then when i ws still very young. I invested in some HYIP's that promised to pay me returns. After few days they folded up and I lost my money to them. Also, I had a little cash in my LR account before they were charged of criminal activities. Roughly, I have lost up to $70. Since then, I have not lose a dime.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by banky222: 5:39am On Jul 22, 2013
I still have 1500 dollars hanging in profitclicking. 600 dollars went with "iberty reserve"
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by agent22: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2013
i lost 1.2 million naira through forex trading.the manager promise heaven and earth butb later disappear. some lost 5mill. dont invest in forex
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2013
Stop loosing your hard earn money! Invest in pay per click affiliate partnership with search engine owners and earn 60% of advertising fee or invest in cpa spend $0.30 on ppc advert per visitor or lead and be paid $2.5 per lead generated. Simple
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by olumidazz: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2013
All the cot and lie lie charges wey UBA dey comot for my account on online transactions na internet fraud also.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by mikovo2002(m): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2013
I lost #20,000
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by mimon79(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2013
Profitable Sunrise $400

Turbo cycler $200

LR $6200

LR is quite painful and I blame myself for it. The funds had been in my account for close to eight months and I did not withdraw. I was under the impression that since the funds had been there for months, I could still chill till December, withdraw and cut out! LR served me well, its a shame the owener was a criminal Arrow and all. Internet biz is amazing if you know the right program to join. I have made well over what I lost.The key is to invest smart and withdraw quick.

Anyone running any online biz should please use Payza or STP as you can charge back and get a refund, if the biz goes south. That is why most online programs prefer Egopay, PM, as payment processors.

Any biz that offers STP,Payza or credit card as payment processor should be the watch word when investing.

I'm running a new program now. I invested $500 and I have made a profit of $120 in just over a forthnigh now. Still keeping tabs on it though.

Remember, every biz is a risk. Never invest anything that you can afford to lose. Keep your game tight!
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by taiwobr: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2013
anything internet biz,am not interested so i hv never fall victim
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Tonylyte(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2013
tellwisdom: How would you lose money online..Are you a mugun?? Do you have white flesh??

lol, hw can i get scammed wen am in the best team(naija)?

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by yinchar(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2013
Lost $100 to referral clicking site....and another $150 when I just started trading forex, and since then have been polishing my skills in forex trading...and am still gonna hit it big in forex..believed so.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by ladykee: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2013
i lost 450k to LBM and 60k to moneyfornet polls. angryi lost 450k to LBM and 60k to moneyfornet polls. it ain't funny but have learnt in a very bitter way cos i took out from my savings of over two years just to invest as convinced(confused) by a friend. still licking my wounds as i have to start saving afresh.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
johhnnie: In 2007, Lost about 22m to both club freedom and getaway club. Nearly committed suicide.

Mine of the total was about 9 m . The rest were collected from church members and friends who trusted me on their lives.

In the heat of all this, my friend who introduced me to this stuff /took most of the monies due to my ignorance about the biz sent hired assassins to silence me. But thank God, by a miracle, I came out of it all. Not to talk of selling everything I had . I meant everything. Had to start all over again from a bedroom apartment after living in a whole house with a retinue of staff. I had to defray the people I was owing. Paid till I had about 1.2m (some who understood my predicaments then, let go ) left to offset and left the city to start life afresh. Did all sorts of menial jobs, took up MBA and an M.Sc degrees.

The worst of it was that my wedding to my dream woman (the pastor's daughter) at the time was called off because the rumour making rounds was that the pastor planted me in his church to dupe his congregation.. I did not blame the pastor/ the wife/ anybody at least we are all humans.

I look back today and I thank God. It's about 6years now. Presently, I work with the (prsdcy).
I intentionally worshipped at the church about 3 weeks back , first time in 6 years. I went in
my customised plate no official car (presdncy) and it was like.........
this is so pathetic
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Femicrux: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
blaise01: Have lost several amounts of money,$15,000(FX trading platform) ,$3,800. Most recently was when i ordered a samsamg galaxy tab from "wireless everything" via Amazon.com for $570 & never received d package. When i kept complaining & threatening,the fraudulent site(wirelesseverything.com) closed down. Now am so careful with the net

Are u quite sure the error wasn't from your end? I ordered a Samsung galaxy s duos on Amazon via wirelesseverything about 3 months ago. I didn't ship it directly to Nigeria but via a US Address. Amazon doesn't ship gadgets to Nigeria.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by johhnnie(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
jakaiso:

I really would like to hear your full story. You seem to be a very busy person now-let me know if its possible to take you to lunch or posibly pay you for your time to hear it all!!!
Send me your e.mail address.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by soccerwaytips(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by slimchimex(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
OMG...i lost $569 in profitclicking and #17,500 via online purchase... Unless dey repent nemesis must catch up on dem
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by jakaiso(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
johhnnie:
Send me your e.mail address.

I just did via Nairaland pm.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by dino2006(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Erald: I lost #3500 to GistandCash
They lied to me that after registering that I'll be making free calls with the CUG sim they gave me.
After one month they told me that I'll be paying them #2000 every month or they'll block the line.
So guys beware oo!
They are still marketing oo!

Hian! Someone told mi bou dis particular biz som months ago. I decided to chill $ watch from d stands. So they are fraud afterall.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by johhnnie(m): 12:39am On Jul 23, 2013
jakaiso:

I just did via Nairaland pm.
It's alright. I just sent you my phone number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? / Hey guys / How To Install Winning Eleven 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.