Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? (15654 Views)

Have You Lost Your Money On Hyip?here Is The Guarantee Way To Regain / The Safest Investment Ever On The Internet | Tradot Module (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by ORIGINALMAN: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2013
I LOST $1,OOO TO TO ONLINE BIZ FROM ONE COMPANY IN CHINA.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by kolamilan(m): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2013
coal_coal: egold - $3000
liberty reserve - $5000
some other hyip schemes - $1000
you don suffer oo.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by freestuffsonnet(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
that was when i was starting my online business newly. i lost my hard earned $100 on HYIP [High-yield investment program] but now am making it big from clickbank. shame to Hyip. he who laugh at laugh..laughs best.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by realghy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
my $50usd disappeared from my E-gold account i pray not to experience such again
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by jpphilips(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
bettercreature: Lost $16.000 on alibaba

alibaba?? i have done several transactions and escrow has refunded me 9 times when those chinese wan use me shine.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by jpphilips(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
grin
Shir£ll£ baby:
i fink i mite lose soon if some1 dont talk to me.. I saw a link by a nairalander about a powerful spell caster named ikedispiritualtemple and i emailed him to joke around finking he mite be fake..i asked him to cast a spell on me to make me regain my memory lost which happened as a result of an accident 5years back and am yet to remember*joking* den i gave him my name and occupation,he asked me to pay in 9k to his account to buy the ingredients for the spell.i laughed and deleted the email..but he sent me .a today dat if i dont give him the money he will use my info and cast a spell of madness on me.am scared,do you think he is real?cus i feel after the money,he will asked for more and more

grin
Shir£ll£ baby:
i fink i mite lose soon if some1 dont talk to me.. I saw a link by a nairalander about a powerful spell caster named ikedispiritualtemple and i emailed him to joke around finking he mite be fake..i asked him to cast a spell on me to make me regain my memory lost which happened as a result of an accident 5years back and am yet to remember*joking* den i gave him my name and occupation,he asked me to pay in 9k to his account to buy the ingredients for the spell.i laughed and deleted the email..but he sent me .a today dat if i dont give him the money he will use my info and cast a spell of madness on me.am scared,do you think he is real?cus i feel after the money,he will asked for more and more

lol, if he really had that kinda e spell, wont he be casting it on the likes of david mark to buy him a house in Asokoro?
you are really gullible.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by godello: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
obuji: 1000 dollars to profitclicking business.
guy me too o. Exact amount.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Rolexol(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2013
hmmm..i hav lost just $10 in Hyip...
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by iamolalekan(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
50$ Betonmarket
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by bosun11(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Abu Mikey: Dem never born the person or create the scheme wen fit move my funds oo!

Lolz..e be like say u b warri guy...pls do u knw any website ii can use to check for scams site and legitimate ones ?? Ii no wan enta one chance again
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by bosun11(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
skimasks:

I lost $8400 on hyip. Hot profit that was last year

Mehn dts so much! Do u know any website u can use to check for legal or scam sites?need to cross check 1 very well
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by joeekuns(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
bosun11:

Lolz..e be like say u b warri guy...pls do u knw any website ii can use to check for scams site and legitimate ones ?? Ii no wan enta one chance again

scamadviser.com or simply type the name of which ever site you want to check along with scam into google....if that site has even the tiniest bit of scam google will bring it out.
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
30,000 to one Mr. Chibuzor Eze via his site biz4naija.com. this guy have raked innocent people. Funny enough he is still in the biznex till date!!!! i pray he DIES!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by nnemak(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Much Have You Lost Via the Internet Before? by rukygbas: 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
See the list of Networking platforms That Came out after MMM break(You will be Surprised).
http://www.dailyhitng.com/list-2017-networking-platforms-mmm-nigeria-went-breaka-must-see/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? / Hey guys / How To Install Winning Eleven 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.