Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING (10701 Views)

A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias / Tyrannical Wahhabi Saudi Regime Shot And Arrested Dissident Ayatollah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by maclatunji: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
fellis:

Did maclatunji actually sticky this thread?
Hian! Na wa o. I don't understand this gang up against LagosShia in this section.
Is it because the guy has differing views abi wetin?

LagosShia, please write anything you like and don't let anyone dissuade you. This section is for Muslims and you are still a Muslim whether you are Shia or Sunni.

Don't mind him, it was an accidental press of the sticky link on my phone. LagosShia can be dramatic sometimes.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by lanrexlan(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
fellis:

Did maclatunji actually sticky this thread?
Hian! Na wa o. I don't understand this gang up against LagosShia in this section.
Is it because the guy has differing views abi wetin?

LagosShia, please write anything you like and don't let anyone dissuade you. This section is for Muslims and you are still a Muslim whether you are Shia or Sunni.
Sure,he's free to express his opinions.This is a free world
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by deSika(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
LagosShia:
you want to scare others and forbid them to air their views. you are a no body and you cannot do that. it is my human and constitutional right to air my views. i will continue to air my views and post even if you come out of my computer screen with your mouth wide open to bite me-I will keep typing!
you cannot intimidate anyone by childish moves, not to post what I see as right.Islam and the Quran very much encourages us to think,something you and all those following fascist ideologies (that contradict Islam) are opposed to.
succinct!
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
shocked
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
maclatunji:

Don't mind him, it was an accidental press of the sticky link on my phone. LagosShia can be dramatic sometimes.

Ok, but you should have told him it was accidental when he started complaining.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
lanrexlan: Sure,he's free to express his opinions.This is a free world
k
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by maclatunji: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
fellis:

Ok, but you should have told him it was accidental when he started complaining.

LagosShia has an active imagination. Sometimes, I just let it run wild.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
maclatunji:

LagosShia has an active imagination. Sometimes, I just let it run wild.
I think its a bit mean that you didnt tell him it was an accident.
He is already used to receiving attacks from people on this section so his paranoia is understandable. Next time tell him to avoid any ill feelings on his part smiley
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by LagosShia: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
lanrexlan: Shaking finger during shahada or tashahhud? grin

wow...you sound so educated in Arabic.

isn't recitation of shahada the same as tashahud? lol...and I can see some people more ignorant than you liking your post.

All what you listed above is optional.
Your Ayatollah issued a fatwa that is against the Quran and sunnah of the prophet(pbuh).Think about that hmmm grin

he did not issue a fatwa against the Quran.he issued a fatwa for those who cannot bear the pressure of thirst or in other words their health cannot permit them to fast,as I see no healthy adult who would not fast dry.if it was a salafist semi-literate who issued such a fatwa,he would have been praised for encouraging people who cannot fast to fast.but of course blocked heads get locked when a Shia speaks.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by LagosShia: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
fellis:
He is already used to receiving attacks from people on this section so his paranoia is understandable. Next time tell him to avoid any ill feelings on his part smiley

thank you for your support.

do you really believe Maclatunji made this thread a sticky by mistake? and he left it for hours? lol.

actually there is no bad publicity.i am ever happy when the Shia are criticized,even more happy than when they are praised.it raises awareness and those who want to know and accept the truth will do so all the same.i recently read of an American woman who lost 8 members in the 9/11 attacks embracing Islam.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lagoshia , have u ever made a thread about Shia-Islam if yes can u please post the link . if no can u please make one or give me a website where I can find info about Shiite and what they preach? thank u
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Curlyjay(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
maclatunji: This is a big joke. If you drink water or anything else, your fast is broken.
Tell them oo
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by LagosShia: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Lagoshia , have u ever made a thread about Shia-Islam if yes can u please post the link . if no can u please make one or give me a website where I can find info about Shiite and what they preach? thank u

you will find everything below,especially in the second link below (check my reply,all/most of my threads are posted in it) :

https://www.nairaland.com/1228583/questions-sunni-salafi-shia

https://www.nairaland.com/936111/difference-between-shia-sunni-muslims

https://www.nairaland.com/1107764/story-sunni-imam-shia-ayatollah
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
LagosShia:

thank you for your support.

do you really believe Maclatunji made this thread a sticky by mistake? and he left it for hours? lol.

actually there is no bad publicity.i am ever happy when the Shia are criticized

Ok. Goodluck to you then.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by LagosShia: 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
fellis:

Ok. Goodluck to you then.

thanks.i hope you are alright and the fasting is going well with you.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
LagosShia:

thanks.i hope you are alright and the fasting is going well with you.

Everything is well on my end. Ramadan Kareem LagosShia smiley
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
thanks man . I will go through those threads latter
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by LagosShia: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: thanks man . I will go through those threads latter

you're welcome.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by LagosShia: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
fellis:

Everything is well on my end. Ramadan Kareem LagosShia smiley

Ramadan Kareem!
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by maclatunji: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
fellis:

This is so sweet. You can see that he does not believe me.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by LagosShia: 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
maclatunji:

in a civilized place,assuming the president mistaken sign a death sentence for the wrong person,that president would most like take responsibility and resign or be asked to resign.the least he would do is an apology.as a leader,mistakes determine the kind of leader you are.

1 Like

Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
LagosShia:

in a civilized place,assuming the president mistaken sign a death sentence for the wrong person,that president would most like take responsibility and resign or be asked to resign.the least he would do is an apology.as a leader,mistakes determine the kind of leader you are.

Haba! Are you seriously comparing this stuff to accidentally signing a death sentence? grin
But I agree with you though. Maclatunji should have cleared things up to avoid wahala.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
maclatunji:

Why did you leave it stickied for hours?
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by LagosShia: 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
fellis:

Haba! Are you seriously comparing this stuff to accidentally signing a death sentence? grin
But I agree with you though. Maclatunji should have cleared things up to avoid wahala.

I am not comparing "it".i am talking about responsible leadership.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by maclatunji: 12:06am On Jul 23, 2013
fellis:
Why did you leave it stickied for hours?

I accidentally stickied it and logged off Nairaland for hours. It was when I logged in back that I saw it.

LagosShia can't be helped, if you explain to him, you are lying. If you don't, he is happy to play "victim". The thread is not sticky material but what is with our friend's drama?

1 Like

Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by LagosShia: 12:10am On Jul 23, 2013
maclatunji:

I accidentally stickied it and logged off Nairaland for hours. It was when I logged in back that I saw it.

LagosShia can't be helped, if you explain to him you are lying. If you don't, he is happy to play "victim". The thread is not sticky material but what is with our friend's drama?

after the precedence you set in this thread,i don't think you can be trusted.its the bitter truth.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by maclatunji: 12:15am On Jul 23, 2013
^I only posted on this thread to put the lady's mind at ease. Like I said earlier you cannot be helped. At least, not by me but I know God can.

1 Like

Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by LagosShia: 12:17am On Jul 23, 2013
maclatunji: ^I only posted on this thread to put the lady's mind at ease. Like I said earlier you cannot be helped. At least, not by me but I know God can.

being a mod is responsibility and not help.no one is seeking your help here.just do your job properly and put your bias aside.the problem stems from those in authority having the idea they are helping others,rather than doing their duty.

1 Like

Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by lanrexlan(m): 5:30am On Jul 23, 2013
LagosShia:

wow...you sound so educated in Arabic.

isn't recitation of shahada the same as tashahud? lol...and I can see some people more ignorant than you liking your post.
Chai,is it because you are reciting the shahada as part of the tashahudd makes it the same? Shahada is part of tashahudd and not tashahudd itself.

he did not issue a fatwa against the Quran.he issued a fatwa for those who cannot bear the pressure of thirst or in other words their health cannot permit them to fast,as I see no healthy adult who would not fast dry.
If their health can't permit them to fast,the Quran has made provision for them,they can pay fidyah.Your Ayatollah fatwa is against the Quran,even Imam Shafi said that if any of his fatwas goes against Allah and his Rasul,such fatwa should be thrown against the wall.This fatwa is against the Quran and therefore it should be rejected.
if it was a salafist semi-literate who issued such a fatwa,he would have been praised for encouraging people who cannot fast to fast.but of course blocked heads get locked when a Shia speaks.
You keep mentioning salafist,I am not a salafist you hear.Sometimes,your shia's opinions are funny,hmmm.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by vedaxcool(m): 5:32am On Jul 23, 2013
LagosShia:

actually in a civilized place you would be mistaken for a teenager, cause an adult could have easily expressed his displeasure on such the issue so easily e.g watch closely;

moderators I will like to register my displeasure on the sticking of vedaxcool thread which in my opinion should not be sticked, bla bla bla , hence pls unsticked the thread.
hope you have learnt a lesson or two on how civilized adults behave when they disagree, not the shameful resort to insults or noise making. you had the complaint thread and the report button to use alas it is too much to ask for one who follows the footsteps of Khomeini.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by maclatunji: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2013
LagosShia:

being a mod is responsibility and not help.no one is seeking your help here.just do your job properly and put your bias aside.the problem stems from those in authority having the idea they are helping others,rather than doing their duty.

My fault- let me break it down. I cannot help you with your own duplicity and machinations.

1 Like

Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by LagosShia: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
vedaxcool:

actually in a civilized place you would be mistaken for a teenager, cause an adult could have easily expressed his displeasure on such the issue so easily e.g watch closely;

moderators I will like to register my displeasure on the sticking of vedaxcool thread which in my opinion should not be sticked, bla bla bla , hence pls unsticked the thread.
hope you have learnt a lesson or two on how civilized adults behave when they disagree, not the shameful resort to insults or noise making. you had the complaint thread and the report button to use alas it is too much to ask for one who follows the footsteps of Khomeini.

is anyone talking to you? you mistake yourself for more than your worth. civilize, maturity,respect and manners are complete opposites to anywhere your name appears.i wouldn't be surprised if i'm told your real life situation is no better.i don't know your beef with Khomeini, a type of person that only comes once in hundreds of years.trying to spite only exposes what you are.there is no need to complain to a mod under whose watchful eyes you misbehave and you free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islamic Dress For Men / Ruling On Raping / Pls Is Islamic Naming The 7th Day Or 8th Day ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.