Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING (10703 Views)

A Story Of A Sunni Imam And Shia Ayatollah / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias / Tyrannical Wahhabi Saudi Regime Shot And Arrested Dissident Ayatollah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by LagosShia: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
maclatunji:

My fault- let me break it down. I cannot help you with your own duplicity and machinations.

a mod attacking/insulting a user to prove what exactly? you made a mistake,a swift and sincere apology would have left no blame on you.all the grammar you are blowing is empty words based on your assumptions.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Zhulfiqar1: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
vedaxcool:

actually in a civilized place you would be mistaken for a teenager, cause an adult could have easily expressed his displeasure on such the issue so easily e.g watch closely;

moderators I will like to register my displeasure on the sticking of vedaxcool thread which in my opinion should not be sticked, bla bla bla , hence pls unsticked the thread.
hope you have learnt a lesson or two on how civilized adults behave when they disagree, not the shameful resort to insults or noise making. you had the complaint thread and the report button to use alas it is too much to ask for one who follows the footsteps of Khomeini.

Khomeini this Khomeini that.abeg tell us who you be.tell us who is your father.if your father have not being or cannot be a local government council member (not even chairman),and you are insulting a muslim leader of a nation of 80 million;a man who led a popular and an Islamic revolution, and uprooted one of the world's oldest monarchies;a spiritual,political and military leader;and an Islamic jurist and scholar;and an head of state,then you need your head examined,or you stop stretching your mouth wide and abusing the privilege of having a keyboard.someone that cannot afford a laptop,and often times uses his phone to browse (and gives that as an excuse for his inability to view videos) grin grin grin,and yet he is insulting an head of state whose funeral attracted one of the largest gatherings on earth (about 20 million people), is not someone to take serious.it is the sick sectarian mentality of hate,extremism,intolerance,terrorism and blind ignorance that any Wahhabi (aka Salafist Sunni) influenced mind and follower of ibn Abdul wahab can display. grin grin grin

why not open a thread and title it "bash Khomeini",so Maclatunji can also sticky it? grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Onyocha: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Zhul-fiqar:

Khomeini this Khomeini that.abeg tell us who you be.tell us who is your father.if your father have not being or cannot be a local government council member (not even chairman),and you are insulting a muslim leader of a nation of 80 million;a man who led a popular and an Islamic revolution, and uprooted one of the world's oldest monarchies;a spiritual,political and military leader;and an Islamic jurist and scholar;and an head of state,then you need your head examined,or you stop stretching your mouth wide and abusing the privilege of having a keyboard.someone that cannot afford a laptop,and often times uses his phone to browse (and gives that as an excuse for his inability to view videos) grin grin grin,and yet he is insulting an head of state whose funeral attracted one of the largest gatherings on earth (about 20 million people), is not someone to take serious.it is the sick sectarian mentality of hate,extremism,intolerance,terrorism and blind ignorance that any Wahhabi (aka Salafist Sunni) influenced mind and follower of ibn Abdul wahab can display. grin grin grin

why not open a thread and title it "bash Khomeini",so Maclatunji can also sticky it? grin grin grin grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by tintingz(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
Are my muslim brothers fighting gladiators here?? undecided
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
LagosShia:

you will find everything below,especially in the second link below (check my reply,all/most of my threads are posted in it) :

https://www.nairaland.com/1228583/questions-sunni-salafi-shia

https://www.nairaland.com/936111/difference-between-shia-sunni-muslims

https://www.nairaland.com/1107764/story-sunni-imam-shia-ayatollah
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by vedaxcool(m): 4:32am On Jul 24, 2013
LagosShia:

is anyone talking to you? you mistake yourself for more than your worth. civilize, maturity,respect and manners are complete opposites to anywhere your name appears.i wouldn't be surprised if i'm told your real life situation is no better.i don't know your beef with Khomeini, a type of person that only comes once in hundreds of years.trying to spite only exposes what you are.there is no need to complain to a mod under whose watchful eyes you misbehave and you free.

I understand your problem, u try hard to exhibit the manners of Khomeini maybe u keep failing or succeeding in behaving like him I don't know, but learn to take advice when handed to. you, u don't need to go into a fight with common sense, which requires u follow due process instead of acting like an angry teenager who think acting angry would get him what he wants, justifying u inability to follow due process simply underscores my statement, u can continue barking but showing u how to behave civilized is the least I can do to help.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by vedaxcool(m): 5:02am On Jul 24, 2013
Zhul-fiqar:

lol lagoshia did zhulfiqar access ur password again? grin take am easy ohh, I don't have requisite skills in handling bipolar disorder. by the way Khomeini funeral was quite a drama see people like say na market, the only funeral in the world in which those in attendance nearly stripped the dead body of all it's clothing and even shoved Mr. Khomeini on the floor, culminating in the death of 8 mouners , yes we are too small to be so largely humuliated. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by jelel6: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2013
Utterly speechless! By the display of inadequate- no, lack of maturity by some of our most knowledgeable muslim contributors here. To imagine that islam with so clear a constitution and foundation built on unity and togetherness and brotherhood, would be divided into not just sects, but sectarian hatred is absolutely inconcievable. This thread would probably pile up. With our differences not in the least subdued.

1 Like

Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by BetaThings: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
^^^^^
It is clear that Shias have their own beliefs
Sunnis have theirs. This is quite fundamental given that Shias often claim that they were recognised even by the Prophet (SAW). They say that in his lifetime the Prophet (SAW) used to refer to some people as the Shia of Ali (RA)
Sunnis don't believe that there was a Shia of Ali (RA) during the Prophet's (SAW) lifetime. Sunnis don't see the Ummah of the Prophet(SAW) as an assembly to which different people contributed contingents

So it is a fundamental dichotomy
Shias are very very different from Sunnis
The earlier we recognised that, the better. And we would not waste unnecessary time on the matter

Summary

we should keep these in mind and let people do their "thing"
1. Shias CAN take water in certain circumstances while fasting
2. Sunnis DO NOT take water under any circumstances while fasting
3. Sunnis DO NOT travel solely to avoid fasting in Ramadan
4. Shias CAN travel solely to avoid fasting in Ramadan - this Ayatollah says that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQbeQRjeSvc

1 Like

Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by tosin2013: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
Na wa o! Even in Ramadan u re at each others throats!

What a disgrace! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by LagosShia: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
BetaThings: ^^^^^
It is clear that Shias have their own beliefs
Sunnis have theirs. This is quite fundamental given that Shias often claim that they were recognised even by the Prophet (SAW). They say that in his lifetime the Prophet (SAW) used to refer to some people as the Shia of Ali (RA)
Sunnis don't believe that there was a Shia of Ali (RA) during the Prophet's (SAW) lifetime. Sunnis don't see the Ummah of the Prophet(SAW) as an assembly to which different people contributed contingents

So it is a fundamental dichotomy
Shias are very very different from Sunnis
The earlier we recognised that, the better. And we would not waste unnecessary time on the matter

Summary

we should keep these in mind and let people do their "thing"
1. Shias CAN take water in certain circumstances while fasting
2. Sunnis DO NOT take water under any circumstances while fasting
3. Sunnis DO NOT travel solely to avoid fasting in Ramadan
4. Shias CAN travel solely to avoid fasting in Ramadan - this Ayatollah says that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQbeQRjeSvc

firstly I quoted your post so there would be record of it that people can see,lest you attempt you edit or delete it.

listen to what the scholar in the video is saying.when travelling you do not fast.this is not peculiar to Shia alone.it is Islamic fiqh (jurisprudence).however the scholar insisted that it is highly hated/disliked (makrooh,a well known terminology in the sharia) for someone to deliberately travel in order to avoid fast,and the person would still have to repeat the days he didn't fast.so not fasting while travelling is an Islamic rule.and just for your info,when I travel I still fast because I can bear it.these are issues of Islamic fiqh (jusrisprudence) that are not necessarily found only in one Islamic school of thought.scholars from both sides may agree or differ,and scholars from the same side may differ.you may find a Shia scholar who doesn't agree on fiqh issues with another Shia scholar,while you find a Sunni scholar that agrees.this is Islamic fiqh.they are not part of the defined fundamentals (usool) of the religion of Islam,like the belief in Imamate which set the Shia and Sunnis apart as a fundamental to the Shia which the Sunnis do not accept.

as for the Prophet (sa) referring to honorable companions like Salman,al-Miqdad,Bilal and Ammar (may Allah be pleased with them) as the "Shia of Ali (as) ",that is well established in Sunni hadiths.the tendency of rebellion and disobedience,and even disbelief among SOME companions had been noticed by the Prophet (sa) during his lifetime,even before they usurped the caliphate.that jealousy for Imam Ali (as)by some companions is also established in the hadith texts of the Sunnis.

as we can see,one fundamental difference between the Shia and the Sunni is as follows:

Sunnis deny what is found in their text and even what Islam teaches to hold on to their desires,while the Shia do not.

things are that simple.this is either a case of confusion by refusing to understand and get educated or a case of abandoning some of the teachings of religion,or may be both!!!
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by BetaThings: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
tosin2013: Na wa o! Even in Ramadan u re at each others throats!

What a disgrace! lipsrsealed undecided
Actually the matter is simple
Different things should be kept apart
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by BetaThings: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
LagosShia:

firstly I quoted your post so there would be record of it that people can see,lest you attempt you edit or delete it.

listen to what the scholar in the video is saying.when travelling you do not fast.this is not peculiar to Shia alone.it is Islamic fiqh (jurisprudence).however the scholar insisted that it is highly hated/disliked (makrooh,a well known terminology in the sharia) for someone to deliberately travel in order to avoid fast,and the person would still have to repeat the days he didn't fast.so not fasting while travelling is an Islamic rule.and just for your info,when I travel I still fast because I can bear it.these are issues of Islamic fiqh (jusrisprudence) that are not necessarily found only in one Islamic school of thought.scholars from both sides may agree or differ,and scholars from the same side may differ.you may find a Shia scholar who doesn't agree on fiqh issues with another Shia scholar,while you find a Sunni scholar that agrees.this is Islamic fiqh.they are not part of the defined fundamentals (usool) of the religion of Islam,like the belief in Imamate which set the Shia and Sunnis apart as a fundamental to the Shia which the Sunnis do not accept.

as for the Prophet (sa) referring to honorable companions like Salman,al-Miqdad,Bilal and Ammar (may Allah be pleased with them) as the "Shia of Ali (as) ",that is well established in Sunni hadiths.the tendency of rebellion and disobedience,and even disbelief among SOME companions had been noticed by the Prophet (sa) during his lifetime,even before they usurped the caliphate.that jealousy for Imam Ali (as)by some companions is also established in the hadith texts of the Sunnis.

as we can see,one fundamental difference between the Shia and the Sunni is as follows:

Sunnis deny what is found in their text and even what Islam teaches to hold on to their desires,while the Shia do not.

things are that simple.this is either a case of confusion by refusing to understand and get educated or a case of abandoning some of the teachings of religion,or may be both!!!

1 Like

Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Zhulfiqar1: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
BetaThings:

Smh.frustration.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by BetaThings: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
Zhul-fiqar:

Smh.frustration.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by tunde1200(m): 6:09am On Jul 25, 2013
LagosShia:

there is no bigger joke than you in this forum.if I ever had any respect for you,i have lost it.

I wonder why you made this thread a sticky,when it is not as "shocking" and "funny" as it was intended to be, going by the explanations made and the content of the ruling, on an aspect of fasting that is an exception and not the rule or norm.you want to scare others and forbid them to air their views.you are a no body and you cannot do that.it is my human and constitutional right to air my views.i will continue to air my views and post even if you come out of my computer screen with your mouth wide open to bite me-I will keep typing! I wonder if Vedaxcool is another username for Maclatunji.the former has been very much distressed because I started this thread:

"Muslims Reject Child Marriage And Absolve Islam Of The Blame Based On Facts"
https://www.nairaland.com/1366430/muslims-reject-child-marriage-absolve

are you on the pay list of some people/pedophiles Mr. Maclatunji that you're joining Vedaxcool's spamming campaign to mislead people? you cannot intimidate anyone by childish moves, not to post what I see as right.Islam and the Quran very much encourages us to think,something you and all those following fascist ideologies (that contradict Islam) are opposed to.

Haba why na ?
You grudge mind ooo bro
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 09, 2013
LagosShia:

deceiving yourself.taraweeh + folding your hands in prayer + plus shaking your finger up and down (like a lizard or praying mantis) during shahada in solat,and you're not sunni.LOL grin

strange sect indeed you're!

It seems I don't know anything about Shiite's. They don't pray Taraweeh, fold hands in prayer? Someone please enlighten me.
I observed salat with an ahmadiyyah family once, and that was weird.
Are Shia's also the ones that put stone in front before praying?
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by lanrexlan(m): 7:01am On Aug 09, 2013
Beloved1993:

It seems I don't know anything about Shiite's. They don't pray Taraweeh, fold hands in prayer? Someone please enlighten me.

Lolz,Lagosshia your attention is needed.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2013
lanrexlan: Lolz,Lagosshia your attention is needed.

I mean no offense. I heard that a long time ago, is it true or false?
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by lanrexlan(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2013
Beloved1993:

I mean no offense. I heard that a long time ago, is it true or false?
I don't know oo,that's why I am inviting our brother lagosshia to clarify,but how does ahmadiyya pray?
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by LagosShia: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
Beloved1993:

we do not fold our hands in prayer because it is a pagan ritual and therefore a bid'ah:
https://www.nairaland.com/948839/silence-betrayal-houlamassacre-syria/3#11477211

we do not pray taraweeh because it was prohibited by the Prophet (sa) and a bid'ah later put into practice by Umar:
https://www.nairaland.com/729659/it-allowed-pray-taraweeh
https://www.nairaland.com/166928/daily-ramadan-midnight-nafilats

"Prostration (Sujood) On Soil-What Is The Justification?"
https://www.nairaland.com/1264797/prostration-sujood-soil-what-justification
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
Thanks LagosShia, will check them out.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by AlBaqir(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
maclatunji: This is a big joke. If you drink water or anything else, your fast is broken.

@Maclatunji,
Not dis respecting bros. Just sharing ma view.

Honestly many atimes I scan through many comments, it is disheartened to see how people make jest and abusive comments on what they have little knowledge of.

"...travel through the vast land..." is the advice given to muslims in the Qur'an.

Sincerely I am glad to reveal to you that my wife studied and lived in Qum, Iran for mostly 7years. Usually at the time of holy month of Ramadhan, they normally fast for as long as 21hours (due to a very long day) in an extremely hot weather of about 45 degree centigrade. Once its time of Ramadhan, the rich ones travel out of the state to a more friendly state in terms of weather. Is Islam so cruel that it will enforce people who can't fast to fast?

Mr moderator let's you and I thank God who has blessed us with a moderate weather otherwise...

What about the Arctantic region of the world where sometimes the distance between "Night and Day" could reach upto 6months? Yes 6months!
Many will say the inhabitant should perform Hijra! Can everybody do that?

Why? Why? Why? Why is it that anything Shi'a is never giving a sense of understanding rather at first sight attack attack attack is the order of the day among the so-called 'elite'?

Each shia follow a Mujtahid within his or her locality because what apply here doesn't apply there sometimes.
Islam is so merciful that even something that is haram could be temporarily become Halal at extreme conditions.

May Allah forgive our ignorancy and ways of jesting at others.

Let's try to open our heart to understand fully before accusing or make fun. To a non-muslims it is disgusting reading the life of our prophet (saws) marrying 9 -11wives or Fighting wars upon war. then you see barrage of attacks. Even many ignorant muslims will be dumbfounded when challenge because such a thing is "not sensible" to them.

May Allah give us the Taofik to understand ourselves better.

Salam.
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by vedaxcool(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
grin
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by arsenalwenger: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2013
ziccoit: Christians and others are better than these chameleons. When you see them wearing big bears, jumpy trousers etc you want to say this one is a Muslim. Alas! they are not.
Dont say so, even we xtains have our own challenges and complexities. I think its all about human nature.

Remember, exclusivity is the right claim when making a truth statement. 'My car better pass ur own', 'my shoe is the original while urs is fake'. Na so human being dey.

1 Like

Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by AlBaqir(m): 6:42am On Nov 07, 2013
vedaxcool: grin

''If you knew what I know, you would laugh a little
and weep a lot'' – holy Prophet Muhammad (saws)
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by vedaxcool(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 09, 2013
"you can drink water if the you cannot withstand such fasting". I hope ibn taymiyyah's students are reading this thread
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Akindarchi(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2013
And now I am worried for the state of the ummah if such an issue could cause the exchange of words here. It was very saddening to go through this thread. I am glad I am already muslim, because if I had seen these kind of bitter confrontations before I became muslim, I wud av figured that islam might as well be christianity.
"......Call to the way of your Rabb with wisdom...." Even if one party of u was initially right, the way u presented the point and argued would av stripped ur efforts of barakah, if the motive of a person is to enlighten other muslims and not simply to "win" the argument I see no reason for the mediocal exchanges
Even during the time of the Prophet, pple had differences of opinion, but it didn't result in them labeling the others kufar. "......I have not been sent to check the hearts of man.......". A muslim shud always go out his way to assume the best of his brother.
U don't have to accept everything pple say, but u must learn to ALWAYS depict a muslim character.
Anyhow, on the topic, it seems the person who issued the fatwa is a highly knowledgeable person, but I would rather stick with the provisions made by the quran for pple unable to bear the stress of fasting, and may Allah grant us the strength to observe all tenets of the faith for as long as we live
Asalam alaykum warahmahtullahi wabarakatuh , may Allah make my post better understood and forgive me my shortcomings
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by BetaThings: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
A lot of things done by Shia have pagan background and they are not original
Similarities of Shia self flaggelation with christianity
Zhul-fiqar:
Jeremiah 41:5
" That there came certain from Shechem, from Shiloh, and from Samaria, even fourscore men, having their beards shaven, and their clothes rent, and having cut themselves, with offerings and incense in their hand, to bring them to the house of the Lord".

Ezekiel 21:12
"Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh".

Jeremiah 31:19
"Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth".
Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by BetaThings: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
Akin d archi: And now I am worried for the state of the ummah if such an issue could cause the exchange of words here. It was very saddening to go through this thread. I am glad I am already muslim, because if I had seen these kind of bitter confrontations before I became muslim, I wud av figured that islam might as well be christianity.
"......Call to the way of your Rabb with wisdom...." Even if one party of u was initially right, the way u presented the point and argued would av stripped ur efforts of barakah, if the motive of a person is to enlighten other muslims and not simply to "win" the argument I see no reason for the mediocal exchanges
Even during the time of the Prophet, pple had differences of opinion, but it didn't result in them labeling the others kufar. "......I have not been sent to check the hearts of man.......". A muslim shud always go out his way to assume the best of his brother.
U don't have to accept everything pple say, but u must learn to ALWAYS depict a muslim character.
Good points

Akin d archi: Anyhow, on the topic, it seems the person who issued the fatwa is a highly knowledgeable person, but I would rather stick with the provisions made by the quran for pple unable to bear the stress of fasting,

We should be wary of re-writing the rules if Islam because of modernism
In particular, knowledgeable people should not second-guess the rules of Allah. There are people looking for loopholes
Before you know it some people will expand such openings to rationalise and ultimately legalise homo-se-xuality

To be certain, all the points raised in any fatawa now were present during the time of the Prophet (SAW)
People traveled, were sick etc. All these have been taken care of. You abandon fasting if you are sick
I believe it is even much easier to fast these days - people travel by air, in covered cars, not on camels
We now have more tools to aid the people doing tasking jobs and we also have airconditioned office
Compare all those to the past when the rules of fasting were revealed

Akin d archi: and may Allah grant us the strength to observe all tenets of the faith for as long as we live
Asalam alaykum warahmahtullahi wabarakatuh , may Allah make my post better understood and forgive me my shortcomings
Amin and may Allah forgive me too

1 Like

Re: Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING by Zhulfiqar1: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
BetaThings: A lot of things done by Shia have pagan background and they are not original
Similarities of Shia self flaggelation with christianity

people have come to realize the truth on the topic in spite that the op opened this thread to vilify the Shia.so in order to continue the nonsense,you want to derail the thread.

why did you not copy all that was said in that thread? why only pick out few verses of the bible to accuse Muslims of being "pagan"? what does mourning have to do in this thread? there is no problem because I will still catch you and beat you with your point.that is evidence that Wahhabis/salafists have no aqeedah.

so when Aisha is reported to have beaten herself, she was doing acts of "pagan background", right? or is it only "pagan" if the Shia does it? please enlighten us :

al Tabari in History Volume 9 page 183 (English translation by Ismail Poonawala):

Abbas narrates:
“I heard Ayesha saying “The Messenger of God died on my bosom during my turn, I did not wrong anyone in regard to him. It was because of my ignorance and youthfulness that the Messenger of God died while he was in my lap. Then I laid his head on a pillow and got up beating my chest and slapping my face along with the women”.

and of course,there is also acts of "pagan background" found in the Holy Quran (astaghfirullah),according to the words of Mr.Wahhabi who does not know the Quran and does not know Islam but only sentiments:

“Then came forward his wife in grief, she smote her face and said (what! I) An old barren woman?”
Quran 51:29

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islamic Dress For Men / Ruling On Raping / Pls Is Islamic Naming The 7th Day Or 8th Day ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.