Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Can't Seem To Find The Right Gal! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Seem To Find The Right Gal! (997 Views)

Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple / I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. / Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Seem To Find The Right Gal! by IdeyVex1(m): 1:01am On May 25, 2008
Hey landers!
Please Help!! I Can't seem to find the right gal to start a far-reaching relationship with.
I have searched for 4 months now and no show.
I reside in Kaduna State. Anybody living there who can give me an insight into where to find decent chics?
I just seem to always run into the wrong ones.
I have dated 4 chics since I got here four months ago and none has proven okay.
One is them is a player, cheating on her boyfriend.
The other loves sex too much, wants to kill me.
The other one lies a lot. will not tel you the same thing twice and maintain consistency.
The other manipulates me.

Somebody help before I turn gay!!
Re: I Can't Seem To Find The Right Gal! by chiegemba(f): 1:08am On May 25, 2008
I dey Vex!:

Hey landers!
Please Help!! I Can't seem to find the right girl to start a far-reaching relationship with.
I have searched for 4 months now and no show.
I reside in Kaduna State. Anybody living there who can give me an insight into where to find decent chics?
I just seem to always run into the wrong ones.
I have dated 4 chics since I got here four months ago and none has proven okay.
One is them is a player, cheating on her boyfriend.
The other loves sex too much, wants to kill me.
The other one lies a lot. will not tel you the same thing twice and maintain consistency.
The other manipulates me.

. . . . .Dats your problem right dere u have been dating "Chics". . . .  probably u should try a "Human" tongue kiddin smiley. Anyways good luck on your search wink
Re: I Can't Seem To Find The Right Gal! by chika98: 1:26am On May 25, 2008
Turn gay? Ewwww
Re: I Can't Seem To Find The Right Gal! by 4Him1(m): 1:35am On May 25, 2008
dont look too hard.
Re: I Can't Seem To Find The Right Gal! by buzyDiva(f): 2:24am On May 25, 2008
@poster,

either u stop trying too hard or just turn gay! undecided

seems Kaduna girls ain't ur type
Re: I Can't Seem To Find The Right Gal! by ikamefa(f): 2:53am On May 25, 2008
shocked shocked grin

4 gals in 4 months? grin grin grin grin grin

player! player! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can't Seem To Find The Right Gal! by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 25, 2008
I dey Vex!:

I promise not to make fun of you for being gay if you turn one undecided
Re: I Can't Seem To Find The Right Gal! by CrazyMan(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2008
Your location sef na calamity (Kaduna)

If you were in Lagos it would have been much easier; maybe the girls are scared to get involved because of the Sharia law in the state.
Re: I Can't Seem To Find The Right Gal! by sistajay(f): 11:44pm On May 25, 2008
@ Poster
You know what? . . . you are better off becoming gay, you don't seem to have much luck with the ladies.
Re: I Can't Seem To Find The Right Gal! by MOREPLS: 12:34am On May 26, 2008
I cant believe turning gay would be your solution after looking just for four months. It seems to me you are considering it already let us know how Paul, David, bob and Sammy turned out quick you have 4months!

Nawa any excuses this days? She is not a virgin? Women are too this too that give respect to all those single women that look after their children when a man decides to leave her for a man or a virgin!

And as for you not finding the right girl change what you have been looking for, its obvious its not working, look for personality you might get their i mean if you are thinking of turning gay then its obvious looks doesn't matter!
Re: I Can't Seem To Find The Right Gal! by ty4real(m): 12:37am On May 26, 2008
@Poster!

Stop looking for reasons to justify your actions,If you wanna be gay ,its your choice but dont make it sound as if you have no choice other than that. wink wink
Re: I Can't Seem To Find The Right Gal! by desdemon: 12:40am On May 26, 2008
Try going 2 a mosque at least the chief imam should have a daughter
Re: I Can't Seem To Find The Right Gal! by frank316(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2008
i grew up in kaduna and after traveling to almost all parts of Nigeria, i came to a conclusion that i will comje back to kaduna and get my wife, i have always love chiks that are brought up in kaduna, they are friendly and well mannered.

@poster, i think you are the problem here and not the girls you date. relationship is all about patience, tolorance, and learning from both parties. i dont think you are at least psychologically matured to have a serious date, think about it.
Re: I Can't Seem To Find The Right Gal! by tngtech(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2008
@poster

I really sympathize with you. EEEEyaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Cheer Me Up? / Get A Child While You Wait For 'the One'. / How Should I Treat Him Now, Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.