Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding (30920 Views)

Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) / A Lady Says No To Marry After Fiance Killed By Robbers . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mynd_44: No wonder the man left her. Here is a little thought, if you wanna commit suicide, be smart enough to do carry it out successfully.

No man wants an emotionally and mentally imbalanced woman ar least not me.

And oh....too bad

Why are you being so insensitive? I know this is an online forum but must you take delight at other people's dsepair?

If she were your sister, how will you feel?

Haven't you ever found yourself in helpless situation? Making snide derogatory comments about her doen't make your smart. IT only shows how callous and shallow you are

3 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by TimePiece(f): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ujujoan:

Why are you being so insensitive? I know this is an online forum but must you take delight at other people's dsepair?

If she were your sister, how will you feel?

Haven't you ever found yourself in helpless situation? Making snide derogatory comments about her doen't make your smart. IT only shows how callous and shallow you are

@ Ujujoan....I pretty much understand your feelings but......you need to look at it with less sentiment and you will understand the premise on which Mynd_44 drew his conclusions from.

It can be most stressful to be in a relationship with an emotionally unstable person, like the suicider.
I bet you ... the groom-to-be saw this coming and for him, he thought it unwise to go ahead and exchange vows with her, knowing that her emotions run like wildfire and that the result could go either way (either she hurts him or even herself). Therefore, he ran for his life.

My dear, there's an extent to which one gets emotional and you'll begin to look irrational and cowardly!

So what?! you kill yourself...and then what?
Come on!!!!

Look!...I won't be surprised if after the rescue, someone slaps her hard on the cheek, just to jolt her back to reality (her senses)...
...and make her understand that nobody...and I mean, nobody is worth that sort of headache.

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
TimePiece:

@ Ujujoan....I pretty much understand your feelings but......you need to look at it with less sentiment and you will understand the premise on which Mynd_44 drew his conclusions from.

It can be most stressful to be in a relationship with an emotionally unstable person, like the suicider.
I bet you ... the groom-to-be saw this coming and for him, he thought it unwise to go ahead and exchange vows with her, knowing that her emotions run like wildfire and that the result could go either way (either she hurts him or even herself). Therefore, he ran for his life.

My dear, there's an extent to which one gets emotional and you'll begin to look irrational and cowardly!

Come on!!!!

Look!...I won't be surprised if after the rescue, someone slaps her hard on the cheek, just to jolt her back to reality (her senses)...
...and make her understand that nobody...and I mean, nobody is worth that sort of headache.
The thing is that we people are too judgemental. We just saw a pic with little or no news attached to it, we don't know the background of the couple.

Ujujoan is right, as a lady who has actually been there I know how emotions can toy up with you. Let's not be quick to judge, firstly we have to take a moment an ask yourself; what if it was me? What could have happened? You don't know how the shoe hurts until you put it on.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Chinwem(f): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mynd_44: No wonder the man left her. Here is a little thought, if you wanna commit suicide, be smart enough to do carry it out successfully.

No man wants an emotionally and mentally imbalanced woman ar least not me.

And oh....too bad

Mynd_44 :That's why I always suggest a 9mm to the head. It has a 98% success rate

Mynd_44: I am beginning to see more reasons why she got dumped

You have a heart of stone
Meaning you have stone where your heart should be

3 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2013
Chinwem:

You have a heart of stone
Meaning you have stone where your heart should be
I reserve my comment.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2013
TimePiece:

Come on!!!!

Why he left her is of little or no consequence here. The lady tried to kill herself and someone is talking about the shoe she's wearing. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by paschalomenihu: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
BABA GOD COULD HAVE SENT HER BACK,MEN'...............MEN I HAVE SAID IT TIME WITHOUT NUMBER IF U ARE NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE WHY INVITING WAHALA TO YOURSELF, LEAVE WOMEN ALONE........OH, BUT WOMEN NEED TO WISE-UP.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by cutestme(f): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2013
I tot dis trend has been here before? Anyway sha, I don't tink I can kill myself cos of a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Traditional & Church Wedding / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.