Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding (30919 Views)

Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) / A Lady Says No To Marry After Fiance Killed By Robbers . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by patholaw: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Thank God 4 people like us that don't have heart...
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by mgbeketoto: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
See why it is ALWAYS good to keep MANY MEN? grin
Shiooooooor! cheesy
That would be the day I ATTEMPT TO ACCEPT Jesus or Mohammed as a FIGMENT OF MY ILLUSION!!!!

Abeg GYUMP! Make ya TOTO and brain SHATTER for H-AIR before you reassssh LAND or SEA!!!! angry

AWON Oluwatosin of Mount Pleasant Bridge!!! I Go Die For BLOKOS wey full road and H-INTERNET!!!! cheesy

Nor wonder the man RRRRRRRRUN!!!!

PSYCHO-DELIC BYSSSSSH!!! grin

Gosh! I CAN'T STAAAAAAND WEAK WOMEN!!!!

Verrrrrry ANNOYING!!! angry

You wanno kill ya self because of the most IRRRRRITATING creature in the world? A MAN? ? ?

Dammmmit!!! My brain wan scatter this morrrrrrrin'

FIAAAAAAAAAKWA!!!!!

I wish I were close-by!!!! I WOULD HAVE PUSSHED YA AZZZZZZE MYSELF. . . .then DIED A HAPPY WOMAN.

Silly COW!!!! kiss
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by IleIfe2(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
this story is old.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by BitchBikozienu: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper: What the hell possessed her to wear those shoes with that gown? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
Oya as that one no work, make she try push d guy out of the window.....e fit work o! undecided undecided
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Gifted4all(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
Is dis love? infact love is wicked
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by datmix(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
You are very funny.... Arsenal + Super Eagles = Take heart
dabrake: I'm telling you sister.
Thank God I'm an arsenal fan. I can withstand any heart break.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by lurvy: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
spongeback: shocked

grin grin grin grin grin Laughs and falls down from aeroplane.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by TruthFM(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Chai, This love is too strong O. Still lookin for the woman that will make me split my salary into half talkless of taking my life. shocked shocked
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by nikkyshyne(f): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Na wa oooo. Didn't know luff is this dangerous ooo shocked shocked
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by nbright: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Something like this happened in a Western state in Nigeria and many girls on Nairaland were saying that the girl might have been forced on the guy, She saw the handwritting on the wall that the guy won't be a "good" husband, etc... Maybe this Chinko man also saw something too... Maybe the girl might stab their breast feeding baby, or he had a vision that she will give birth to a child with a tail, etc... Run dude... RUN!.

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Blessmira: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Poor woman, she doesnt evn kno hw 2 commit sucide. she shld av gone 2 a bush or a place wher som1 wll nt see her. Mcheww!
M.U.M.U sad

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by LOUDmedia(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by ItMilly(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
Like say men don finish on earth...WTH*
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Regiblinkz(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
epic joke
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by fuckdmods(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
learner

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by freakcin: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
What I find intriguing is the response mode. You can see firefighters arriving and a ballon already set up in case human effort fails!
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Okijajuju1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hahahahahahaaaaaaa..........

Thank God the poor guy ran... Na this type fit kill man.. angry
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Excel30: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
This is the result,when God is not considered&seen as a priority in one's life.God 1st.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
That groom had better watch his back...Hell hath no fury than a suicidal got-dumped-at-the-altar-would-be bride. tongue
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by PrettyGaby(f): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
she dey craze. if you wan die cuz of one idiot, die well nah.:@
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by dplomaticVal: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
IF her groom flouted to go ahead wit d matrimony as earlier planned jus For an ingenuine and otiose reasn, he shld be charged for attemptd murder and severely dealt wit, to serv as deterrent to other parsimonious men.

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by PrettySpicey(f): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
There is a clear picture of lack of character, self-esteem, value of life and fear of God here.
Much as we all might pity her, that is all she'll be getting 'pity'.
What happened to her was not just hurtful and heartbreaking, it was also humiliating but that is the bitter pill called 'life'.
We should all remember: 'Tough times don't last, Tough people do.'

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by horlatami: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
Home video with photo camera in place to catch proceedings undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Bokoharam: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
If she had actually wanted to jump & die, she wouldn't need a film trick "SLOW MOTION" to achieve the suicide. Why waste time crawling out of the barricades of the building?

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by kzokul(m): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
We guys let's try and av a li2 conscience especially abt d hrt of a gul.....if u dnt love a gul jez tel ha ur real motives 2wards ha so she knows wat she is venturin in2......it is hrtless and devlish 2 brk a guls hrt.....
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by yinkson(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
It looks like they are acting a movie
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by slimyem: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could
Where did you copy this? tongue
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Ikechukwuiyke: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hmm na wa o.luv is really wicked.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
Asians, whites and Native Americans have the highest suicide rates in America, so it doesnt surprise me to see such occurrence in an Asian country.

Black women are the strongest. They'll kill the man before thinking of killing themselves grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Traditional & Church Wedding / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.