Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding (30918 Views)

Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) / A Lady Says No To Marry After Fiance Killed By Robbers . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by slimyem: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Asians, whites and Native Americans have the highest suicide rates in America, so it doesnt surprise me to see such occurrence in an Asian country.

Black women are the strongest. They'll kill the man before thinking of killing themselves grin
Thank yo!!
That's what I'd do right there. cool

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sanboy25: I would never put my life on the stake for a man. undecided Poor woman cry

@Sanboy25,WHY?
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by uromicom: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
spongeback: shocked

hehehehhehehehehhehehehheheheh God pass u
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Deschil: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
You are depraved and irresponsible.
Mynd_44: No wonder the man left her. Here is a little thought, if you wanna commit suicide, be smart enough to do carry it out successfully.

No man wants an emotionally and mentally imbalanced woman ar least not me.

And oh....too bad

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by kayClt(f): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper: What the hell possessed her to wear those shoes with that gown? undecided
;Dke seriously!!! Her Gown n shoes is wat u picked.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by naijababe2(f): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
that man must be very strong to pull the lady up shocked
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by enomakos(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
laugh wan kill me ooooooooooooo
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by collynzo2(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Is there anything women can actually do properly? They have a poor success rate for suicide attempts.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Linoversace: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
She's lucky someone was beside her.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Why am I humming Whitney Houston's "Bodyguard"? undecided embarassed
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by texaco1: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
grin
All na Chinese movie ,no mind dem.
Actor no dey die for film
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Blackvampire(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
All dis chinese whites hisanics n latinas are weak women i trust my strong black women their heart are made of steel it hardly breaks bt e dey crack......so as a black guy i can crack as much as i want
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Black vampire: All dis chinese whites hisanics n latinas are weak women i trust my strong black women their heart are made of steel it hardly breaks bt e dey crack......so as a black guy i can crack as much as i want
Henhen? Till one day wen one craze woman like me go use ya pe-nis tie firewood. U go soon jam ya Waterloo.

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by mathskill: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nna but she fine now.Why the man call off the wedding to the fine girl.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by jahlove4jah: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
hmm, she should instead marry the man that saved her.. Just my thought
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by tyosho: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
That's why I always suggest a 9mm to the head. It has a 98% success rate

u harsh grin grin grin
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Phikom(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
The chronicles of lunacy....
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
[size=14pt]A false-hearted lover is worse than a thief.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Asians, whites and Native Americans have the highest suicide rates in America, so it doesnt surprise me to see such occurrence in an Asian country.

Black women are the strongest. They'll kill the man before thinking of killing themselves grin

No way...black women would just beat the shit out of them grin
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by bebechuks: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nna men odikwa egwu!
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
How sad! cry
I wonder who. Took the pictures though .
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by free2ryhme: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Na man wan do this girl like dis ... aye ma yika oooo

I can't imagine what she may have been going through!! The guy holding supporting her feet was mostly out of the window! It is heartening to see that at a time like this, the reaction of those around is to do what they can to save a life. Well done to them!!
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by jafsumar07: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
I'm nt surprised. Dis is wat hapens wen u dnt have faith in pre-ordainment of all dat happen to u. Is it ha fault dat d marriage ws called off? Will ha fall frm d building mend d broken hrt?... We really need to thnk well b4 we act, for we re responsible for our actions and inactions.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Speaking from an almost similar experience,heartbreak aint cool @ all,I hope she gets herself together soon. Its not easy,thank God for Jesus in my life.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Telchizzy90(f): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
dis is film trick abeg, maybe dey are trying 2 shoot a movie, ow did he knw dat she was going 2 jump down, wat abt d camera man, was he standby?.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by touchmeder: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
Its alright honey you'd be fine. cool
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Artlove(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
I tot dis man want 2 save d wedding gown and throw d girl away. Tank God she better dan her weddin gown..
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
What a mean thing to say by a human being talkless of a man,are you sure you are really one anyway? I doubt that

Mshewwwww
Mynd_44: No wonder the man left her. Here is a little thought, if you wanna commit suicide, be smart enough to do carry it out successfully.

No man wants an emotionally and mentally imbalanced woman ar least not me.

And oh....too bad

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Everyone are not the same.some are emotionally strong and some can't handle it.its enough to make a girl go crazy especially if she was so desperate about it
jafsumar07: I'm nt surprised. Dis is wat hapens wen u dnt have faith in pre-ordainment of all dat happen to u. Is it ha fault dat d marriage ws called off? Will ha fall frm d building mend d broken hrt?... We really need to thnk well b4 we act, for we re responsible for our actions and inactions.

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Heroic act indeed
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
If such nonsense happened to my enemy,na to think of selling the wedding gown and all the stuffs.life goes on .afterall there's an addage my mom says,hope for the best and expect the worst,go to the grooms parent and return the bride price with thank you.when I have a bright future brighter than me,better than a looser and coward not man enough,why will I cut short my life.mshewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Its only girls like her that make marriage by fire by force goons feel important.alabuku okunrin
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by judedwriter(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
So sad! Life is not fair at all! Anyway, wat goes around, comes around!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Traditional & Church Wedding / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.