Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding (30917 Views)

Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) / A Lady Says No To Marry After Fiance Killed By Robbers . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by scientology(m): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
But why will u jilt a lady just to marry another lady who looks exactly like the one u jilted....dese chinks have issues sef
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Fkforyou(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Although I feel sorry 4 her,but i still think she is stupid for tryin to commit suicide...but if we look at d situation critically,what if she is tryin to commit suicide out of guilt of an offence she commited at her wedding eve in which d bride couldn't forgive her,cos a normal human being cannot call off his/her own weddin abruptly without prior notice..funny people always want to take side with the under-dog.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Ivynwa(f): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Oh my God!
Thank God she got saved. Jesus Christ!
Those two men that saved her put their lives on the line too. The one above could have lost balance while trying to catch her, the one holding her feet was almost kneeling on the window. He could have fallen too. #Selflessness

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Lagbaja425(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Abeg, them for allow the babe die if she wan die.Na today? You know wetin some babes dey take guy eye see? There are some babes I don't mind re-dating/re-chasing just so I can jilt them on the wedding morning. lol. Personal philosophy: all wicked men are created by wicked women and vice versa. It's a vicious never ending system.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ivynwa:
Oh my God!
Thank God she got saved. Jesus Christ!
Those two men that saved her put their lives on the line too. The one above could have lost balance while trying to catch her, the one holding her feet was almost kneeling on the window. He could have fallen too. #Selflessness
am telling you
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mynd_44: No wonder the man left her. Here is a little thought, if you wanna commit suicide, be smart enough to do carry it out successfully.

No man wants an emotionally and mentally imbalanced woman ar least not me.

And oh....too bad

I once had a lady friend who was suicidal. Thank God, she has left my care. I mean to say not by intent to insult, many ladies are irrational.

Assuming you break a man's heart, he will go and eat and drink, isiewu and pepper soup to forget his sorrow. This one wan kill herself.

Caapitaaal Nooinsenseee..
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
greatgod2012:

in what way
And how do you know what really transpired between them that could make that lady resort to that
Remember, it is not everyone that have strong shock absorber.......we are not equally made.

Do you mean to say that by law and God's creation that some people are permitted to take their lives
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Debbielicious1(f): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
Iaz93: RUBBISH! She should be charged for attempted suicide . .
Na u wan charge am?
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by DonaldGenes(m): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
$ugardaddy:
Thank God she was rescued. It would have been too foolhardy of her to die because of a mere d*ck!
grin grin grin[b][/b]
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by chuqudy(m): 2:17am On Jul 23, 2013
Pilot Oz: hmm, she should instead marry the man that saved her..

If the man that save her aggrees.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by StellaBella(f): 3:11am On Jul 23, 2013
I dey my sista.
long time.
Idowuogbo:
Spot on!

Btwn, it af tay o! U gud? kiss
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by elebua: 3:18am On Jul 23, 2013
Take away emotions and sentiments,I guess it is Sensible to hear from the man before any further statements and conclusions are made. There must be a reason for the man's change of heart.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by ccollins(m): 3:47am On Jul 23, 2013
mgbeketoto: See why it is ALWAYS good to keep MANY MEN? grin
Shiooooooor! cheesy
That would be the day I ATTEMPT TO ACCEPT Jesus or Mohammed as a FIGMENT OF MY ILLUSION!!!!

Abeg GYUMP! Make ya TOTO and brain SHATTER for H-AIR before you reassssh LAND or SEA!!!! angry

AWON Oluwatosin of Mount Pleasant Bridge!!! I Go Die For BLOKOS wey full road and H-INTERNET!!!! cheesy

Nor wonder the man RRRRRRRRUN!!!!

PSYCHO-DELIC BYSSSSSH!!! grin

Gosh! I CAN'T STAAAAAAND WEAK WOMEN!!!!

Verrrrrry ANNOYING!!! angry

You wanno kill ya self because of the most IRRRRRITATING creature in the world? A MAN? ? ?

Dammmmit!!! My brain wan scatter this morrrrrrrin'

FIAAAAAAAAAKWA!!!!!

I wish I were close-by!!!! I WOULD HAVE PUSSHED YA AZZZZZZE MYSELF. . . .then DIED A HAPPY WOMAN.

Silly COW!!!! kiss

Guy,where are u from sef. Did you read the story to find out the condition she was in before she attempted to commit suicide
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by donlet(m): 6:08am On Jul 23, 2013
this chinko people sef
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by PilotOz(m): 7:23am On Jul 23, 2013
if the fiance comes later to apologise for his actions, if u were the bride would u accept him back?
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by capuro(m): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2013
This one nor ready die. She for wait till everybody leave then put just one bullet in the head. All this is try your luck if the the guy go come back. grin
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by babsomotde(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2013
Thank God... A life has been spared. Madam, I beg go out there and look for a reasonable handsome man that is better than that one. There are alot of fish in the rivers - different kinds and types of fish...U know?
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Dovahkiin(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2013
mgbeketoto: See why it is ALWAYS good to keep MANY MEN? grin
Shiooooooor! cheesy
That would be the day I ATTEMPT TO ACCEPT Jesus or Mohammed as a FIGMENT OF MY ILLUSION!!!!

Abeg GYUMP! Make ya TOTO and brain SHATTER for H-AIR before you reassssh LAND or SEA!!!! angry

AWON Oluwatosin of Mount Pleasant Bridge!!! I Go Die For BLOKOS wey full road and H-INTERNET!!!! cheesy

Nor wonder the man RRRRRRRRUN!!!!

PSYCHO-DELIC BYSSSSSH!!! grin

Gosh! I CAN'T STAAAAAAND WEAK WOMEN!!!!

Verrrrrry ANNOYING!!! angry

You wanno kill ya self because of the most IRRRRRITATING creature in the world? A MAN? ? ?

Dammmmit!!! My brain wan scatter this morrrrrrrin'

FIAAAAAAAAAKWA!!!!!

I wish I were close-by!!!! I WOULD HAVE PUSSHED YA AZZZZZZE MYSELF. . . .then DIED A HAPPY WOMAN.

Silly COW!!!! kiss

u sound ret@rded/autistic
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by sage2(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2013
Pilot Oz: hmm, she should instead marry the man that saved her..

Yu Chong is happily married. He was at the wedding with his wife. I was right there at the University of Beijing's Red Auditorium when he got married last year. But she could find find love in Yu Chong's terrific younger brother, Cheng Lu, an Engineer with China Telecom.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by MacLovington(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2013
dabrake: I'm telling you sister.
Thank God I'm an arsenal fan. I can withstand any heart break.
Lol. Reason I stopped supporting Arsenal in the mid-90s. They lost UEFA cup to Zaragoza.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by orjifavour(f): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2013
some men should stop tolling with their women heart, anyway it is only the white that tries suicide mostly, if in Naija the man must have taken a hot bath with acid no time for rubbish as for me no strings attached....... sad
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Iaz93: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2013
Debbielicious!!:

Na u wan charge am?
I wish! BTW I love your pic cheesy
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by chairman: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2013
slimyem: Where did you copy this? If he had substituted the apple tree with mango or orange tree, would you have asked that question? treetongue
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by jpphilips(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2013
with the population of china, i doubt if she will be missed.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by TimePiece(f): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2013
ccollins:

Guy,where are u from sef. Did you read the story to find out the condition she was in before she attempted to commit suicide

There's no justification for taking your life.
It doesn't matter how terrible the story sounds....it just doesn't make sense!
For a broken heart, you can cry in your privacy or even in the midst of close friends and family......or even go starving for a period because of lack of appetite (as a result of your state of mind).....but not to commit suicide.

People with this sort of emotion scare others...'cos you can't really tell what they could be up to.
Just doesn't make!!!!SMH
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by nwanmac: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2013
Most men are naturally wicked..... if u can't marry a woman don't deceive her into any devilish relationship, but remember that whatever u sow that u 'll reap in thousand folds because GOD is watching u... u can never hide from GOD
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2013
Love is deadly grin wink
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2013
greatgod2012:

in what way
And how do you know what really transpired between them that could make that lady resort to that
Remember, it is not everyone that have strong shock absorber.......we are not equally made.
Thank you sister. grin
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by durap(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
Iaz93: RUBBISH! She should be charged for attempted suicide . .
i concur

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by dabrake(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
freakcin: What I find intriguing is the response mode. You can see firefighters arriving and a ballon already set up in case human effort fails!

When one ph guy try this thing because him girl break him heart, Amaechi order army make dem lash the eediot 24 strokes.

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by donodion(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pilot Oz: This is a picture of a Chinese woman who attempts suicide after her fiance
abruptly called off their marriage. Still in her wedding gown, she tried to
kill herself by jumping out of a window of a seventh floor building. Right
as she jumped, a man managed to catch and save her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388271/Bride-attempts-suicide-wedding-dress-break-fiance.html
Sorry o.abeg Somebody tell that chinese babe,Naija boys full ground dey queue to marry akata o.
Re: Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding by donodion(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pilot Oz: This is a picture of a Chinese woman who attempts suicide after her fiance
abruptly called off their marriage. Still in her wedding gown, she tried to
kill herself by jumping out of a window of a seventh floor building. Right
as she jumped, a man managed to catch and save her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388271/Bride-attempts-suicide-wedding-dress-break-fiance.html
Sorry o.abeg Somebody tell that chinese babe,Naija boys full ground dey queue to marry akata o.When one closes,another opens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Traditional & Church Wedding / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.