Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage (24367 Views)

8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night / 11Year Old Yemeni Girl Nada Al-Ahdal Flees Home To Avoid Forced Marriage (VIDEO) / An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2013
Wat a brave young girl

1 Like

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by diarra94(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2013
not suprised at all. what is that yerima dude still doing in the senate, he was the same guy who wanted to bring up sharia law nonsense about a decade ago.

1 Like

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2013
Poor girl
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2013
Nigerian should learn to raise the gun up before putting it down........im getting sick with all this trash online. Let people take over the government and animal in our offices.

When animals are allowed to rule human, then they try to force their animalistic act on human when they cant react like human....yarima is a religious animal....islam and other religion is dogmatic fear and way of live of animals...

Let us take our chance as youth by separating the sheep from goats....dove from vulture.......our political system must be hijack from this money-literate politician and religion.

We aint realising our pain and oppression until we part government official with rocks and stick....this should be blood for blood...this online stuff wont work

#changeisinourhand
#nochildmarriage
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by greatgod2012(f): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2013
Let me narrate this story.....
My mother lived in Sabo area in the town i was before i got married, i saw so many dramas perprtuated by these old mallams who married very young girls. There is a particular one that's so funny.......the man was a very wealthy hausa man who was in his sixties, one day he told my mum that he wanted to travel home to bring in a new wife(he already had 5 wives o), so he left and after about 2 weeks, he came back with a girl that is around 11/12 old, we all saw them when they both arrived and entered their house, but it never occured to us that, that girl is the new bride he had gone to bring, so at dusk, he came to my mum's shop(in front of his house) and my mum asked about the new wife and he said, its the girl he came together with, my mum exclaimed ha! He said why now, that is their practice there,to cut the long story short, when it was evening, we were hearing the little girl shouting "wayoo, wayoo, wayoo" and eventually ran out, the helpless girl ran to my mum's place and my mum asked what went wrong and she admitted that the s...ex was too painful. The Alhaji and his senior wives all came out with touchlight to look for the poor girl, they saw her in my mum's place and my mum begged the man to take it easy with the girl, that he should remember that shes just a little girl. The man was furious and warned my mum never to harbour her again, instead, she should send her back into the house. The funniest part is that, for the first one month of the marriage, the girl usually ran away when its about an hour prior to the time the man will come back from work, the man usually come back from the market around 9p.m,and around 8p.m, the girl would have ran away, its after he comes back that he and the senior wives will be looking for her, and there was one fateful day, that they didnt see this girl until after 3 days,so, by the time she was discovered, the man took the girl back to his state, but i dont know whether the marriage was dissolved or not.

So, all these our peado..phile senators, abeg. Leave these girls alone, help in shaping their future instead of ruining their lives.
These people are even shameless, imagine them inserting their anacondas into those tinny and tight holes of those small girls.

8 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by kzokul(m): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Pedophiilles hiding under religions are nothing but soulless child rapiiist..every single one of them should be killed without

exception....Any grown man that sticks his penissss inside of an 11 year old baby should be tortured, rapeed, then killed

by lions. I dont care what Mohamed, Quran, Allah, or the bibles says you are a damn child rapiiist and dont deserve to live

period.....Imagine a country where a senator can marry a 13 year old baby and not be sent to prison but still keep his

seat and praised by idiiots....if any of you damn pedophiiile ever touch my daughter in anyway ill gut you like a pig with a

dull knife.....Nigeria makes me sick...bunch of useless religious people..
I support d motin.....#GBAM

1 Like

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2013
All these Babyfucking Abokis should be rounded up and killed...

In a country where the legal age for being an adult is 18, A senator impregnanted a 13yr old.
How he is not in jail is still a Miracle.. angry

2 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Sexxymom(f): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2013
Cheiiiiiii, Amadioha, dis is d time u r needed ooo. Sangoooo pls strike yerima's manhood with serious sickness so it will never stand again when he see underage gurl....less i forget, may thunder strike those who are supporting him...... Iseeeeeeee...

5 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by stylish27: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2013
I have always said that most of the laws made by our
legislature are anti-people. They have proposed girl
child marriage, because they knew their children are
not in the country to be victims of this malaise and
they will be the ones to benefit from this evil law.
Ahmed Yerima who is already standing trial for marrying an underage is a good example of senators
who have benefited, including others that intend to.

1 Like

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by kzokul(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2013
I weep 4 Nigeria leaders,......if marrying a 6yr old baby is a religion then it has turned 2 an occultic society.......plz Nigerians let's kick against this immoral,abnormal,abashed and eccentric act..... it is a surely a way of sending dis young and promising children 2 a psychological and mental state of disorder....it is as well sending dem 2 early grave...... Let dis so called barbaric leaders take a minute silence and imagine such drastic act....is dis ow our female children wud b leaders of 2mao......wat experience wud dey tel deir children...... Nigerians please is dis d way4ward.....I tink its high tym we d masses stop looking @ d leaders and start taking steps against some rules been administered and stamped by dis wayward leaders.... It is our right 2 stand up say no 2 wat we feel or know its wrong.....plz let's do wat we r supposed 2 do......
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2013
abduldope: i Pity u....cus ol this ur nonsense talk no go leAd anYtn tongue
disgusting pig.
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by horlabiyi(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2013
Totally wrong to marry a girl that's not physically and mentally mature
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by drnoel: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2013
brave
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by mesejudith: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2013
nice one
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2013
IN saner climes, REAL MEN are talking about invention, innovation, enterprises, market boost, economy and economic trends...

In Nigeria, they talk about how to fvck children less than 15 of age...

Nigerians are complaining now but when it is time to vote, they vote for tugs, thieves... after election, Nigerians complain and cry... who is to blame? What is the worth of all those senators academics-wise?

look at what has happened in Rivers, for example. A man busting a fellow human's head. who would have such temerity to act like an animal? only tugs. who would have such temerity to pass into law the rule of child marriage? Only thieves and crooks.

we don"t need to bomb them: a simple colourless, odorless but poisonous gas will do the trick on them all while they are gathered to discuss how to fvck little children.

[size=30pt]ELECTION IS NOT TOO FAR... IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT IN THIS COUNTRY. DON'T SELL YOUR VOTE. DON'T VOTE WITH SENTIMENTS BUT CLEAR THOUGHT OUT LOGIC[/size]

2 Likes

Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Spacey(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Pedophiilles hiding under religions are nothing but soulless child rapiiist..every single one of them should be killed without

exception....Any grown man that sticks his penissss inside of an 11 year old baby should be tortured, rapeed, then killed

by lions. I dont care what Mohamed, Quran, Allah, or the bibles says you are a damn child rapiiist and dont deserve to live

period.....Imagine a country where a senator can marry a 13 year old baby and not be sent to prison but still keep his

seat and praised by idiiots....if any of you damn pedophiiile ever touch my daughter in anyway ill gut you like a pig with a

dull knife.....Nigeria makes me sick...bunch of useless religious people..
Oh man! My thoughts exactly. Thank you. 1 000 000 likes
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by ReubenAbati: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2013
I blame GEJ.
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by kolanpas(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2013
u dont encourage child marriage but u encourage child having boy friend with illicit sex.mayb u guys dont know how girls are developing in this generatn.mayb u should check d develop country permited age for marriage.let me ask u what can u c in girl b4 u can say she is ripe 4 marriage.
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2013
kolanpas: u dont encourage child marriage but u encourage child having boy friend with illicit sex.mayb u guys dont know how girls are developing in this generatn.mayb u should check d develop country permited age for marriage.let me ask u what can u c in girl b4 u can say she is ripe 4 marriage.
E pass booobs?
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by onahc(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2013
Animal wear agbada, Animal put on suit o
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by nellyhon(f): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2013
THEIR USELESS BILL SUPPOSE TO STATE THE AGE LIMIT OF THEIR PROSPECTIVE HUSBAND,TO ME ANOTHER FOR THIS MADNESS IS RAPE
Re: An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage by tintingz(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
oloriooko: [size=28pt]PLEASE, MAY I ASK: IS THIS CHILD MARRIAGE PERMISSIBLE IN ISLAM?[/size]
[size=28pt]NO!! Quran only said when a girl reaches puberty stage and physical matured

Child marriage is a CULTURE thing a norm in africa, asia, america, europe in the past[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed / Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee / Niger: US Condemns Coup, 'Detention' Of President Bazoum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.