Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour (19843 Views)

Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / Don't I Have The Right To Be In Labour Room With My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Iaz93: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
3rd in line fa! I doubt if this unborn child will become King or Queen
. . .this one that Queen Elizabeth is not ready to die. .
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by PStacks(m): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Are you for real!!!
She's in Labour!!!
Oh Glory...

Safety of Mother and child. Amen.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by MAYOWAAK: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Another tax burden for the people of the UK

1 Like

Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by free2ryhme: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
collynzo2: I hope she gives birth to a human being.

u no well oo undecided
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by blackbeau1(f): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
I'm happy for her
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by arabanibaba: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
pls who is queen elizabeth husband and wetin be in name self

1 Like

Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

they are not blacks - just sun-tanned!!!! cheesy grin

Bwahahahahaha

Reminiscent of their wedding and the African woman in proper African attire that BBC interviewed. That ish made me cringe - and my mum almost laughed herself to tears.

Gatts love black people - the ones out there are carrying placards with different congratulatory messages. grin
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Paschal007: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Labour watch? Why are you guys watching a woman in labour? Give her some privacy please... undecided
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Iaz93: 3rd in line fa! I doubt if this unborn child will become King or Queen
. . .this one that Queen Elizabeth is not ready to die. .

the throne would definitely pass over charles....the queen would outlive charles, so the newborn has got a chunk of hope....
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

if you don't care, why are you here? were you forced to open the thread & post? what the fück is wrong with you hypocritical

OMG are you fuccking serious punk?[size=15pt] I repeat I don't fuccking care[/size]

Now join the Trash-hoshians and Justin Bieber jump off the Cliff.

Oh FYI I was born in England and I still do not give a shitt.

3 Likes

Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by 50calibre(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
shymexx:

Better get used to it. The royal family still controls a quarter of the world and the Queen is still the head of the UK.

I just saw a few black people also waiting outside St Mary's hospital. grin

They used to control a quarter of the world, no longer. The British empire began to disintegrate after the WW2, it's height was when India gained independence. If you are including the commonwealth and the few mushroom countries where the queen is still ceremonial head, then it isn't included.

Although the royal family controls Britain behind the scenes and front like they don't.

I'm not going to get used to one imperial family whose history is tainted with blood of my ancestors, I'm just going to embark on my usual media blackout till the atmosphere calms down, no more BBC, SKY, ITV etc, il stick to the likes of al-Jazeera
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
REALITY101:
OMG are you fuccking serious punk? I repeat I don't fuccking care

people who don't care won't even come here to post once, never mind twice.....you must be either mentally jobless or you are seeking attention!!!!!

Now join the Trash-hoshians and Justin Bieber jump off the Cliff.

oloshious fellow!!!

Oh FYI I was born in England and I still do not give a shitt.

the laws changed before you were born.....that you were born in england does not make you a citizen. you were carried away so you are a bloody togolese that emigrated to winsconsin!!!

2 Likes

Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
It's gonna be a girl, I can tell cool tongue
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
50calibre:
They used to control a quarter of the world, no longer. The British empire began to disintegrate after the WW2, it's height was when India gained independence. If you are including the commonwealth and the few mushroom countries where the queen is still ceremonial head, then it isn't included.

Although the royal family controls Britain behind the scenes and front like they don't.

I'm not going to get used to one imperial family whose history is tainted with blood of my ancestors, I'm just going to embark on my usual media blackout till the atmosphere calms down, no more BBC, SKY, ITV etc, il stick to the likes of al-Jazeera

After WW2, the occupation ended - however they're still legally entitled to part ownership, or still wedge a form of control over some of these colonies, including parts of USA. There are legal documents out there, bro.

It's just like the UK, the PM is the figurehead/poster, however everything goes through the Queen.

Anyway, everything you said is reminiscent of what Rasta Benjamin Zephaniah said after he offered the Order of the British Empire and publicly rejected it. However, you can't do nothing about it. Life is short and Africa is a long way from ever toppling these people (the owners of the world). Just get used to it, enjoy life to the fullest, and make the best out of it - without changing who you're.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

people who don't care won't even come here to post once, never mind twice.....you must be either mentally jobless or you are seeking attention!!!!!

oloshious fellow!!!

the laws changed before you were born.....that you were born in england does not make you a citizen. you were carried away so you are a bloody togolese that emigrated to winsconsin!!!

[size=20pt]Yawn[/size]
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Iaz93: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

the throne would definitely pass over charles....the queen would outlive charles, so the newborn has got a chunk of hope....
How sure are you ? is Charles sick?
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by onitshaigbo(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
When there is a BLACK member of the royal family, then I'll start to give a damm.

I couldn't care less if these racist oyibos who benefitted so much from the colonisation and oppression of Africans pop out another oyiblet.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
adaobi123: It's gonna be a girl, I can tell cool tongue

i predict twins!!!

shymexx:
It's just like the UK, the PM is the figurehead/poster, however everything goes through the Queen

a very reliable source said she heads the illuminati...

Iaz93: How sure are you ? is Charles sick?

the queen's family is blessed with a notorious longevity. they don't die till they clock 120 years....
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by collynzo2(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Another tax burden for the people of the UK
Her whole life would be one long holiday as usual for them.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

i predict twins!!!

You're very optimistic ! cheesy
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Afam4eva(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
What's our business with these British people giving birth. I don't know when these british people will come to their sense sand kick out the overbearing nature of the royal family. To think some NIgerians actually worship these people.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by nikkyshyne(f): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Cooool. Wish her a safe delivery. CNN aired a documentary titled "Will and Kate plus 1" last weekend. Gosh! it was so touching!
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva: What's our business with these British people giving birth. I don't know when these british people will come to their sense sand kick out the overbearing nature of the royal family. To think some NIgerians actually worship these people.

Afam please........ undecided
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Iaz93: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

the queen's family is blessed with a notorious longevity. they don't die till they clock 120 years....
No Wonder!
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
adaobi123:
Afam please........ undecided

afam is jealous - the king of his village has no such respect and popularity. besides, his adopted country has no culture of monarchy!
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by collynzo2(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Congrats to her...for doing what women have been doing since the beginning of time. ....
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva: What's our business with these British people giving birth. I don't know when these british people will come to their sense sand kick out the overbearing nature of the royal family. To think some NIgerians actually worship these people.

Bless you
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:
a very reliable source said she heads the illuminati...

Bruv, I don't really like getting into the illuminati stuff it almost made me go nuts time ago. grin You know reading about these mofos and how it's like they control your destiny lool. But I believe there are blue bloods out there - with many royals around the world as members - and the Queen as the head. And almost all of them are from the same bloodline including those Arab royals - trust me. A lot of past American presidents are also from that bloodline.

Also, I think the Rockefellers and Rothschilds are also somewhere in-between.

Good money and taxpayers money = long life and prosperity. God bless our Queen! undecided
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Symphony007: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
arabanibaba: pls who is queen elizabeth husband and wetin be in name self
his royal highness, prince phillip, duke of edinburgh and consort to queen elizabeth ii. They have been married over 65 years.

Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by 50calibre(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
shymexx:

After WW2, the occupation ended - however they're still legally entitled to part ownership, or still wedge a form of control over some of these colonies, including parts of USA. There are legal documents out there, bro.

It's just like the UK, the PM is the figurehead/poster, however everything goes through the Queen.

Anyway, everything you said is reminiscent of what Rasta Benjamin Zephaniah said after he offered the Order of the British Empire and publicly rejected it. However, you can't do nothing about it. Life is short and Africa is a long way from ever toppling these people (the owners of the world). Just get used to it, enjoy life to the fullest, and make the best out of it - without changing who you're.

Look bruv! Forget all those papers, including the one regarding the US, they are all for show. I'm sure it will be some kind of mutual agreement not by imposition.

Yeah I do agree the Queen is still very influential, she is still the largest land/real-estate owner in the world, as a matter of fact, I believe the have a fairly large stake in the global banking/financial system but you should know they aren't as powerful as they used to be, their influence has been waning over the years, just look at how China forced them to cede Hong Kong back to them

you should also know that, any day the queen and her family wake up and try to impose themselves, claim properties or any of the sort, that's the end, so as it stands all they own is just ceremonial.

Well I wish them well, after all they are humans, but I just couldn't care less, or stress my self in any form, the queen still remains a well dressed old-age pensioner in my eyes.

The only joy I can derive is if they will please, do a discount day as part of the celebration.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
shymexx:

Bruv, I don't really like getting into the illuminati stuff it almost made me go nuts time ago. grin You know reading about these mofos and how it's like they control your destiny lool. But I believe there are blue bloods out there - with many royals around the world as members - and the Queen as the head. And almost all of them are from the same bloodline including those Arab royals - trust me. A lot of past American presidents are also from that bloodline.

Also, I think the Rockefellers and Rothschilds are also somewhere in-between.

Good money and taxpayers money = long life and prosperity. God bless our Queen! undecided

the rothschilds are the smartest family in the world. i read a book about this family and how they became rich by using the oldest trick in the book....
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Guyman02: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Who elected the Queen as Head of State?
They preach democracy and destroy countries to impose democracy. Why shouldn't every British child aspire to become Head of State if they are truly a democratic nation, why should it be by Birth?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E / What Happens When The Wife Earns More? . / Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.