Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,000 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour (19904 Views)

Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / Don't I Have The Right To Be In Labour Room With My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
slimyem: Its their job and you know its how it should be. I know you get your fun from the scoffing.

Dumb americans? Maybe! But y'all are still the same. I know you'll be here when the news breaks.tongue

How dare you compare Brits to the yanks? That blasphemy!! It's asinine, asi-ten and asi-eleven!! *Stephen A. Smith's voice*

Yanks took being dumb to the next level. Most of them won't even be able to tell you where Washington DC is on the American map. undecided undecided
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by 50calibre(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

that's normal na - america has stood still several times for the members of the royal family. your point is neither here nor there....

No! My point is clear-cut, Americans are fascinated with the royals the same way the Brits are fascinated with Obama and his family, Simple!

coogar:

flying almost 26 hours to witness another woman give birth is just lunacy....

The same way, Brit fly double-digit hours to see a presidential inauguration that happens every 4 years ( at least more often than a royal birth)

For the Media --- America is the home of celebrity stories/ gossips, don't read too much meaning into that, they can do the same for jay & B, they did the same for Michael Jackson

Tabloid gossip sell like hot cake over there.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
Is she still in labor? for how many hours now? undecided
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by slimyem: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

they could have followed this on twitter or BBC na.....don't you get it? they are just queuing outside the hospital. they would never be allowed in or take any picture of the couple or the baby. so what exactly are they covering?

i would be here cos i am always here......

this is funny.....

hahahahaha.....
Live and breaking news
events gets journalism juices flowing.

The audience don't mind just watching the hospital building or the crowd at the location. cool
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
ItsModella: Is she still in labor? for how many hours now? undecided

12 hours +
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by MistadeRegal(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Omo obinrin lanti lanti! Eku orire O!
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
adaobi123:

12 hours +
It is well.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
50calibre:
The same way, Brit fly double-digit hours to see a presidential inauguration that happens every 4 years ( at least more often than a royal birth)

at least for the inauguration, british cameras are trained on obama while taking the oath. that's worth flying across the pond to do. how do you explain waiting outside st. marys training expensive cameras on red bricks??

For the Media --- America is the home of celebrity stories/ gossips, don't read too much meaning into that, they can do the same for jay & B, they did the same for Michael Jackson

Tabloid gossip sell like hot cake over there.

it still doesn't equate to setting cameras in front of a hospital without any hope of seeing the couple or the newborn.

adaobi123:
12 hours +

remember that old grandfather that was stabbed on his way from a mosque one evening in birmingham? someone has been arrested concerning the murder....
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nomski0(f): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kate o......you must give us a boy.! We want an heir.

Btw, what if the baby comes out black??
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by PrettySpicey(f): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
I'm glad we are doing the "Royal Watch" here in Nigeria too. I mean why not! With the Child Marriage Bill disaster on one hand, the Political Chaos on the other ... what have we got to worry about!!!

Over a hundred and thirty million babies are delivered yearly worldwide, and really over three hundred thousand daily. Yet ''one woman' being in labour is news because she is royalty ... hmmm.

Okay now. Let's keep watching shocked

1 Like

Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by UjSizzle(f): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
slimyem: you gotta do something while watching nah..
Its like popcorn and the movies. British money is the popcorn here. wink
lol but someone has to be watching the actual thing tho. So we're more like the Americans at the door...who's the journalist??
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by 50calibre(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

at least for the inauguration, british cameras are trained on obama while taking the oath. that's worth flying across the pond to do. how do you explain waiting outside st. marys training expensive cameras on red bricks??

it still doesn't equate to setting cameras in front of a hospital without any hope of seeing the couple or the newborn.

Because its a big story! The 3rd/4th in line to the British throne is being born and you expect it to garner any less publicity?

For the TV networks (not just america, but even australia, new-zealand, india and even china) who ever is able to break the news first and report live from the hospital = Large viewership = big bucks

Big stories like this, is what the media feeds off on, it's what journalists pray for to further their careers

Don't you remember the first breaking news live from Iraq during the coalition campaign over there? Those guys made it big
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by slimyem: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
shymexx:

How dare you compare Brits to the yanks? That blasphemy!! It's asinine, asi-ten and asi-eleven!! *Stephen A. Smith's voice*

Yanks took being dumb to the next level. Most of them won't even be able to tell you where Washington DC is on the American map. undecided undecided
Take your supremacism to someone else. I'm neither Brit nor American.
Y'all aint all that different IMO tongue
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by dayokanu(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Why dem no broadcast am when dem dey shine Kongo?
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by UjSizzle(f): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nomski0: Kate o......you must give us a boy.! We want an heir.
Baby aint even next in line for the throne babe
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
slimyem: Take your supremacism to someone else. I'm neither Brit nor American.
Y'all aint all that different IMO tongue

Yanks are just like our likkle kid that we watched grow to become famous. tongue

Anyway, baby shower at mines later. Get ya slim ar.se on a fairy flying broom and let's celebrate! undecided
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
dayokanu: Why dem no broadcast am when dem dey shine Kongo?

uj_sizzle:
Baby aint even next in line for the throne babe

cameron and 16 heads of the commonwealth members have changed the law for the newborn. if the baby is a girl then she will become a queen. the old law places william's male son ahead of the female regardless of their position. it means harry can never become a king even if william produces female kids throughout....
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by 50calibre(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
shymexx:

Yanks are just like our likkle kid that we watched grow to become famous. tongue

Anyway, baby shower at mines later. Get ya slim ar.se on a fairy flying broom and let's celebrate! undecided

Hahaha shymexx I know you are just trying to be patriotic, I know you truly know how things are.

Most Americans don't give a flying fu*k about Britain, I can begin to go into details of the trans-Atlantic relationship between the US and the UK but that will be deviating into politics, so il leave that for some other day
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by baby124: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
These people are a bloody liability on that country, with their very big family just eating while their economy struggles. Doing lord and lady everywhere. It kind of strange when people care about them. Of what importance is this kingship and other rubbish again? Will it restore the faded glory of England? *On to more important topics* undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
baby_123: These people are a bloody liability on that country, with their very big family just eating while their economy struggles. Doing lord and lady everywhere. It kind of strange when people care about them. Of what importance is this kingship and other rubbish again? Will it restore the faded glory of England? *On to more important topics* undecided undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by damiso(f): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Oluwa o.Ehn even some members of my family could not be arsed when I was in labour, see the whole world monitoring labour chei cheesy.Na wa o its good to be royalty. grin
Isokale Anfani o.

But truthfully, its best to avoid the BBC for the next couple of days.They do take royal reporting overboard. And I think I do have a right to an opinion cos I do pay that annoying tv license wink
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by solomon111(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Yawn.
I don't give a damn.
Their relevance is restricted to the UK and the falklands which they stole from argentina.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by solomon111(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
baby_123: These people are a bloody liability on that country, with their very big family just eating while their economy struggles. Doing lord and lady everywhere. It kind of strange when people care about them. Of what importance is this kingship and other rubbish again? Will it restore the faded glory of England? *On to more important topics* undecided undecided
Well,the british people are happy to fund the over-bloated lifestyle of the so-called royal family.
As long as i don't pay taxes to the british govt,i don't care.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by baby124: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
solomon111: Well,the british people are happy to fund the over-bloated lifestyle of the so-called royal family.

They are just like over hyped masquerades or tourist attraction that you cant touch. yet collectively eat more a large chunk of the country's taxes, in the name of outrageous taxes all over. Lord and lady, baron and baroness. Lazy masquerades. Pfft! As long as you are born into the family, you dont even need your brain to work. Sure banker small change. undecided undecided. It should be your problem, when they get desperate, they will try to con and play with their former colonies. The faster they are disbanded the better for everyone. I pity Canada and Australia, who are still falling for this new masquerade drama.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by slimyem: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
shymexx:

What with?
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by damiso(f): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2013

See I dont really have a problem.with the royal family as long the establishment recognises that they are just a more posh form of benefit scroungers wink.I am in no way making a case for benefit scroungers(cant stand them).I just hate the way this tory government keeps on bleating on and on about the welfare state but always omit the posh ones I.e. the royal family.

I can still understand the queen, but please what job does Prince Charles actually do? Cos to me royal appearances is not a real job.Dont even mention the Princes Trust cos faaaar less privileged people have set up similar charities.There was even a story last week that he pays less taxes than his staff.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
baby_123:
They are just like over hyped masquerades or tourist attraction that you cant touch. yet collectively eat more a large chunk of the country's taxes, in the name of outrageous taxes all over. Lord and lady, baron and baroness. Lazy masquerades. Pfft! As long as you are born into the family, you dont even need your brain to work. Sure banker small change. undecided undecided. It should be your problem, when they get desperate, they will try to con and play with their former colonies. The faster they are disbanded the better for everyone. I pity Canada and Australia, who are still falling for this new masquerade drama.

wait o - how are they different to all the people that have stayed in the presidential villa in nigeria? i hope you know even if there's no monarchy, these people are rich enough for their 20th generations yet unborn to never lift a finger to work.

1 Like

Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by UjSizzle(f): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

cameron and 16 heads of the commonwealth members have changed the law for the newborn. if the baby is a girl then she will become a queen. the old law places william's male son ahead of the female regardless of their position. it means harry can never become a king even if william produces female kids throughout....
So basically William will have to be childless for Harry to smell the throne. hmmm good thing he's in the military.

Anyway, is this next in line for the throne? Queen Liz needs to die already or just step down before she keels over.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by UjSizzle(f): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

wait o - how are they different to all the people that have stayed in the presidential villa in nigeria? i hope you know even if there's no monarchy, these people are rich enough for their 20th generations yet unborn to never lift a finger to work.
Gbam!

But well, atleast in our democracy we can bad mouth them n start a revolution. Plus they are actually stealing our money unlike the Brits who technically steal under the law *shrugs*
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Afam4eva(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
shymexx:

I dey my own jeje, una carry yank enter inside. Na yank give Kate belle? Take your time oo
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by baby124: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
damiso:

See I dont really have a problem.with the royal family as long the establishment recognises that they are just a more posh form of benefit scroungers wink.I am in no way making a case for benefit scroungers(cant stand them).I just hate the way this tory government keeps on bleating on and on about the welfare state but always omit the posh ones I.e. the royal family.

I can still understand the queen, but please what job does Prince Charles actually do? Cos to me royal appearances is not a real job.Dont even mention the Princes Trust cos faaaar less privileged people have set up similar charities.There was even a story last week that he pays less taxes than his staff.
LOL, you are thinking about prince charles. Do you know how many cousins', neices and nephews do nothing except collect their share of taxes

coogar:

They are not there for life. These ones are lifetime presidential villa in their 100's and for generations. Surely a country cannot survive on a large number of leeches whose job in life is to come out every once in a while like an eyo masquerade. i guess that is the appeal. You wont appreciate a masquerade that shows its face everyday. See what happened some months ago to an eyo masquerade that disrespected itself. it was doing frog jump for police. sad
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Afam4eva(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
solomon111: Well,the british people are happy to fund the over-bloated lifestyle of the so-called royal family.
You sure are paying tax to the royal family without even knowing it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce / Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) / Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.