Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,005 members, 7,849,063 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour (19877 Views)

Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / Don't I Have The Right To Be In Labour Room With My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Kings77: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kate don born Boy!
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by iyatrustee(f): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
fiscalcliff:
And who gives a friggin phuck undecided cool
Like PAC said,they don't give a phuck about us
Why should I about them

Me sef no care. Just flowing with the rave of the moment bro. embarassed embarassed
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Afam4eva(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
iyatrustee:

Me sef no care. Just flowing with the rave of the moment bro. embarassed embarassed
You have to be your own person. Don't always flow with the wind.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by collynzo2(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
So these are the tîts that poor boy will have to suckle? I would have been reluctant to come out too.
[img]www.GutterUncensoredPlus.com+014.jpg">http://1.bp..com/-IwlIWw84DdM/UFNoGNQJSpI/AAAAAAAACMI/BC9VuK5OezM/s640/Kate+Middleton+Topless+Photos+From+South+of+France+Holiday+www.GutterUncensoredPlus.com+014.jpg[/img]
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Afam4eva(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
^^ Pls stop posting British p0rn images here. Thanks
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
collynzo2: What's the guarantee that the price will remain so and there will always be people willing to pay?

the demand will always outweigh the supply....till thy kingdom come!
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Na boy,congrat to the Duches$$.speculations are he will be named George.

Imagine the coverage of just this birth.almost as if another Messiah is born.pray that God makes you relevant to the world that whatever you do in life will always make breaking news.

As in eh, all over the international news network. Na wa o. For how many days now.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by mamagee3(f): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hope she gives birth safely
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
mama-gee:
Hope she gives birth safely

she's already given birth, mamagee....
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by armyofone(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
sighs cry smh, I can't believe cougar is here, smh again.

*no more news channel for me. CNN is giving me migraine with their Will and Kate + One. Thank goodness they showed something different (Andrea Yates).

Back to LMN.

coogar:

stop blaspheming!!!!
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by r231(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ikomo na next week Monday

Make una show ooo

Royal Ankara on sale now........

£30 for woman

£25 for man

Inbox me for details grin cheesy grin

Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
r231: Ikomo na next week Monday

Make una show ooo

Royal Ankara on sale now........

£30 for woman

£25 for man

Inbox me for details grin cheesy grin

grin grin
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
50calibre:

Honestly, I wish they can make a law that will enable those people opposed to the monarchy to opt out of paying taxes to fund their live styles, then we can see if those in support can truly put their money where their mouth is.

I don't care if the queen's estate earns money, they should stop living off struggling people. The recession is biting down hard and the last thing I want to see are celebrated liabilities, there is no way I can be happy with something like that.

Many people are yet to realise that, the royal family is the root-cause of Nigeria's problems

I endorse this
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
armyofone: sighs cry smh, I can't believe cougar is here, smh again.

*no more news channel for me. CNN is giving me migraine with their Will and Kate + One. Thank goodness they showed something different (Andrea Yates).

Back to LMN.

you better hop on delta air and make the 8 hour trip to heathrow. you might be lucky to catch your fellow americans at the gate of the palace taking pictures of the palace guards. cheesy
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
God save the Queen !!! cool
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by collynzo2(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
They said the annoucement of the birth was delayed by 4 hours to allow the couple spend quality time. To keep that information secret in this world of today, with all the media interest isn't a small matter. It makes me suspect some of the conspiracy theories surrounding the royal family might just be true.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by collynzo2(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
adaobi123: God save the Queen !!! cool
from what??
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by r231(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
collynzo2: from what??

Paparazzi and boko haram
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
collynzo2: from what??

r231:

Paparazzi and boko haram

grin grin grin
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Blackvampire(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
But wat is so special about the british monarchy a bunch of imperalist that ,,,dat plundered africa n their other colonies..dey disgust
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Michky: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST SILLY STORY EVER! All of you are not better than SLAVES. Thank goodness, slave trade is over. Sadly, ya'll still wanna worship master. Chei! You work all your life. You are taxed wickedly. All your money goes to feed one priviledged family. Their essense in this day and age is still a mystery. Yet, you slaves cant help it. You cant wait to see how your master's new child is doing. Another master for your pathetic generation unborn. Shame on you all!
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Michky: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
adaobi123: God save the Queen !!! cool
Brethren, behold another mumu. God save your soul.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
Michky: Brethren, behold another mumu. God save your soul.

Have a sense of humour.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by engrjonny(m): 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
welkom to d cruel world son........
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2013
coogar:

people who don't care won't even come here to post once, never mind twice.....you must be either mentally jobless or you are seeking attention!!!!!

oloshious fellow!!!

the laws changed before you were born.....that you were born in england does not make you a citizen. you were carried away so you are a bloody togolese that emigrated to winsconsin!!!

Known that guy for a while. Omo ale akata ni. Just don't waste your insults on him. He's just one of those born by mistake ediotas of this world
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Magicdon(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2013
I endorse this

[/quote] pls how is the royalty the root cause of Nigeria's problem!
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Lambo1234: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
[quote]
I submitted POF exactly 28days matured and went for biometric same day at Abuja TLS on the Friday 21st July, i got empty nsf Monday 24th july. Since then i didn't hear from them. Today i made a paid call today 10 August, and response was that my application is still with the case worker waiting for decision. Tomorrow will be the 15 working days.

Pls guys whats your advise on my case. I will appreciate response pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings / Wedding In Absentia Using Pictures: Your Take / Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.