Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,026 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour (19905 Views)

Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / Don't I Have The Right To Be In Labour Room With My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Imagine people are betting on baby names grin
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
50calibre:

You are getting excited over the baby of imperialists who don't know you, do you know what that royal family represents? I hope you will be this excited if its your relative.

Btw, it's a girl, they are just covering it up, the signs have been there.

My dear, if everyone in the world knew everyone else, what kind of a world would we be living in? I am entitled to have little things that tickle my fancy jare. Life isn't about groaning, mumbling or grumbling over the Haves and Have-Nots. Chill.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

afam is jealous - the king of his village has no such respect and popularity. besides, his adopted country has no culture of monarchy!

Lol grin
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by collynzo2(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Guyman02: Who elected the Queen as Head of State?
They preach democracy and destroy countries to impose democracy. Why shouldn't every British child aspire to become Head of State if they are truly a democratic nation, why should it be by Birth?
That's life for you bro, the tax payers are forced to fund their lives which is one loooong holiday.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Lilimax(f): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Has she not given birth?
The labour is taking too long undecided
Wishing Kate Middleton save delivery?
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
It sounds like someone just got British residence init? Excitement
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
50calibre:
Look bruv! Forget all those papers, including the one regarding the US, they are all for show. I'm sure it will be some kind of mutual agreement not by imposition.

Yeah I do agree the Queen is still very influential, she is still the largest land/real-estate owner in the world, as a matter of fact, I believe the have a fairly large stake in the global banking/financial system but you should know they aren't as powerful as they used to be, their influence has been waning over the years, just look at how China forced them to cede Hong Kong back to them

you should also know that, any day the queen and her family wake up and try to impose themselves, claim properties or any of the sort, that's the end, so as it stands all they own is just ceremonial.

Well I wish them well, after all they are humans, but I just couldn't care less, or stress my self in any form, the queen still remains a well dressed old-age pensioner in my eyes.

The only joy I can derive is if they will please, do a discount day as part of the celebration.

China was able to get Hong Kong because China became a superpower. Even with that, Hong Kong isn't fully part of mainland China, it's still a semi autonomous region. And Chinese people are different from ethnic brits. However, those ruling places like; USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc. are still mostly ethnic brits and I doubt they would want to rock the boat.

Well, Benjamin Zephaniah said the same thing and moved out of the UK. However, he's back in the country paying taxes to the same woman - and representing the Union Jack (and I absolutely love Rasta Benjamin). We can't do nothing about it - we just need to get by and hope for a better day.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by AKobo4urthought: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
[size=15pt]WHO CARES?!!!!!!!!?[/size] [size=18pt]I AM SO FREAKING SICK OF THIS "ROYAL BABY" CRAZINESS, ITS ALL OVER THE DAMN NEWS NOW IT HAS MADE ITS WAY TO NAIRALAND FRONTPAGE. THIS PEOPLE ARE NOTHING BUT DECORATIONS, THAT GET PUBLICITY FOR EVERY SLIGHT MOVEMENT.[/size]
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by seegobe(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
i welcome d new baby......am not against the luck of the nincoming baby,one day things go change ........how can one family be incharge..stupid monarchy
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Symphony007: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Guyman02: Who elected the Queen as Head of State?
They preach democracy and destroy countries to impose democracy. Why shouldn't every British child aspire to become Head of State if they are truly a democratic nation, why should it be by Birth?
any british child can aspire to be prime minister and gets to decide how much the government gives the monarchy. That sends a powerfull message and speaks to the beauty of the british system of government.preserving their tradition while remaining the oldest democracy in the western world.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by ManTiger(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
I'm sure nobody will be interested in watching it if She's just 13yrs cos is very likely her pelvic will be too weak to withstand the pressure!
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

the rothschilds are the smartest family in the world. i read a book about this family and how they became rich by using the oldest trick in the book....

That family probably owns almost half of all the lands in the city. Well, only a few aristocratic families and Church of England own London.

Smart ar.ses!
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by collynzo2(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Anyway I hope the Princess Diana's grandchild makes it through a tunnel better than she did
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by BlueMagic2(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
Who gives a 4k? I don't
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by collynzo2(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
I hope for the royal baby's sake it's a girl.
Imagine being a baby boy and the first law passed after your birth is a block on pörn. I'd have miscarried myself.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by DICKtator: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
Babies are lobbying right now to be the one. I heard Nigerian babies are the highest bidders!. They don't wanna end up in Nigeria
grin grin grin grin
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
shymexx:
That family probably owns almost half of all the lands in the city. Well, only a few aristocratic families and Church of England own London.

Smart ar.ses!

their dad was smart - he sent his 5 sons to major european cities to establish banks(africans should take note). nathan that was sent to london sponsored wellington in the war of waterloo.....

he was the first to hear wellington won the war....he pretended as if wellington lost and he started selling his shares at a low rate. the rest of the population followed suit and they sold theirs at even a much lower rate to the agents nathan had planted in the market!

in short, nathan rothschild was able to buy 90% of the total market share then the news broke that the war at waterloo was actually won.....by then, people's shares had disappeared into nathan's pockets.....

what a way to make money!!!!
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
Na wa o. 5pm and she never born? undecided undecided undecided #lookingatwristwatch
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by enomakos(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
wetin concerns us with this news?
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Her majesty! undecided

Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
shymexx: Her majesty! undecided

bloody hell!!!
see heads waiting to hear kate has to put to bed. i am starting to think 90% of them are tourists that are always around the palace at this time of the year anyways. it's so amusing that this newborn would be more famous than any of us here can ever be.....
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

bloody hell!!!
see heads waiting to hear kate has to put to bed. i am starting to think 90% of them are tourists that are always around the palace at this time of the year anyways. it's so amusing that this newborn would be more famous than any of us here can ever be.....

Americans !! grin
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by 50calibre(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
shymexx:

China was able to get Hong Kong because China became a superpower. Even with that, Hong Kong isn't fully part of mainland China, it's still a semi autonomous region. And Chinese people are different from ethnic brits. However, those ruling places like; USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc. are still mostly ethnic brits and I doubt they would want to rock the boat.

Well, Benjamin Zephaniah said the same thing and moved out of the UK. However, he's back in the country paying taxes to the same woman - and representing the Union Jack ([b]and I absolutely love Rasta Benjamin). We can't do nothing about it - we just need to get by and hope for a better day[/b].

Lool you think Zephaniah is paying those taxes with joy? Same goes to all other tax payers, they all vexed about that whole tax issue. Not only Zephaniah turned down honours, many have also, including whites and even John Lennon who returned his OBE.

As for me, I don't care one bit about the taxes, as I can see where the money is being channeled.

My main question is - Why do many people have an exaggerated idea of the queen's power, when current happenings on the world scene suggests otherwise? The US has it's hand so up the a*s of the UK, you can see that in policy making, international affairs and the UN, the whole Europe are always eager to smooch washington's co*k, why?
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:
their dad was smart - he sent his 5 sons to major european cities to establish banks(africans should take note). nathan that was sent to london sponsored wellington in the war of waterloo.....

he was the first to hear wellington won the war....he pretended as if wellington lost and he started selling his shares at a low rate. the rest of the population followed suit and they sold theirs at even a much lower rate to the agents nathan had planted in the market!

in short, nathan rothschild was able to buy 90% of the total market share then the news broke that the war at waterloo was actually won.....by then, people's shares had disappeared into nathan's pockets.....

what a way to make money!!!!

Lmao!!! I never knew it was the waterloo war - I used to think it was WW1 or something. Safe for that, bruddah.

Oyinbos are smart ar.ses and they do bigger frauds than black folks, however they always make it look legal.

My boy also told me the story of the Asian chap that owns half of all the houses in the town centre where I live. This guy bought the houses time ago and probably made a sweet deal with the mayor to locate the town centre in the same place. Now almost all the shops, stores, offices and banks at the town centre are renting from him. The guy should be worth nothing less than £100 million minimum.

Also, do you know all those overly expensive houses in the city and the poshest places in London are all on leasehold? The old money aristocrats own all the lands and leased them out. I guess that's why people say; old money never dies. grin
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by eddiebomba(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
shymexx:

China was able to get Hong Kong because China became a superpower[b]. Even with that, Hong Kong isn't fully part of mainland China, it's still a semi autonomous region. And Chinese people are different from ethnic brits. However, those ruling places like; USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc. are still mostly ethnic brits and I doubt they would want to rock the boat.

Well, Benjamin Zephaniah said the same thing and moved out of the UK. However, he's back in the country paying taxes to the same woman - and representing the Union Jack ([b]and I absolutely love Rasta Benjamin
). We can't do nothing about it - we just need to get by and hope for a better day.

My guy, I'm not a supporter of Britain, but ur both very wrong about China getting Hong Kong cos they became a superpower. Britain got Hong Kong from the Chinese at the treaty of Nanking in 1847 as a result of their victory over the latter in the Opium War of 1839, & it was stipulated in the treaty that they were to hold the territory as theirs for the next 150 years, terminating in 1997 - and they were good to their word. At no point in time did China force Britain to cede Hong Kong to them - it was just a matter of them fulfilling a major condition which they (the British) set for themselves as conquerors. You & 50calibre need to get your facts straight & look for better examples of Britain's "decline" in international influence.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by coogar: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
adaobi123:
Americans !! grin

you are very correct....
they always loiter around buckingham palace with their old pin-hole cameras and obesity. that monarchy concept gets them super-excited!!! some even wait for hours just to see the rare moment the palace guards move!

shymexx:
Lmao!!! I never knew it was the waterloo war - I used to thing it was WW1 or something. Safe for that, bruddah.

Oyinbos are smart ar.ses and they do bigger frauds than black folks, however they always make it look legal.

My boy also told me the story of the Asian chap that owns half of all the houses in the town centre where I live. This guy bought the houses time ago and probably made a sweet deal with the mayor to locate the town centre in the same place. Now almost all the shops, stores, offices and banks at the town centre are renting from him. The guy should be worth nothing less than £100 million minimum.

Also, do you know all those overly expensive houses in the city and the poshest places in London are all on leasehold? The old money aristocrats own all the lands and leased them out. I guess that's why people say; old money never dies. grin

of course, i actually heard all the houses in london are on leasehold. the ownership of any house is only for 100 years. i don't know how far it's true though cos it sure sounds ridiculous! no wonder the grosvenors, the rothschilds, the cardogans can never be broke!!!
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
God please let your mercy prevail...this woman has been in the LABOUR room for some good hours, already. I pray you catapult her to the DELIVERY room. Amen.

#Isokale aayo..smiley
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Ferdinandu(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
arabanibaba: pls who is queen elizabeth husband and wetin be in name self
Prince Philip
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
eddiebomba:

My guy, I'm not a supporter of Britain, but ur both very wrong about China getting Hong Kong cos they became a superpower. Britain got Hong Kong from the Chinese at the treaty of Nanking in 1847 as a result of their victory over the latter in the Opium War of 1839, & it was stipulated in the treaty that they were to hold the territory as theirs for the next 150 years, terminating in 1997 - and they were good to their word. At no point in time did China force Britain to cede Hong Kong to them - it was just a matter of them fulfilling a major condition which they (the British) set for themselves as conquerors. You & 50calibre need to get your facts straight & look for better examples of Britain's "decline" in international influence.

I know it was on lease, however, if China had been another Mauritius, do you think the UK would have given Hong Kong back to them after developing it?

Perhaps, you need to go read about how Mauritius is still crying everyday to get Chagos Archipelago back from the UK. I bet if it had been Nigeria in China's shoes - Hong Kong would have been a goner, trust me. undecided undecided
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
coogar:

you are very correct....
they always loiter around buckingham palace with their old pin-hole cameras and obesity. that monarchy concept gets them super-excited!!! some even wait for hours just to see the rare moment the palace guards move!

Lmaaoo ! grin

Are you watching bbc ? Did you see the newscaster from America that has been camping outside Buckingham palace for two weeks ! Talk about dedication.
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by Magomago(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Who care's
Re: Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour by UjSizzle(f): 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
I pity the Brits, poor chaps will have their tv plagued with the royal birth all week.

Safe delivery kate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce / Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) / Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.