Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,822 members, 7,824,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Want Him Caught In The Act - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Him Caught In The Act (3452 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by Seecreets: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Like I sed, I'll jst take it slowly. Thanks anyway
kokosheen:

You're looking for something that's not lost and would simply create it yourself. I had an experience once where the lady ended up exchanging messages with a lady friend pretending to be me. The friend was so suprised, played along and sent "my love messages" to our mutual friends telling them I'd gone wacko. Eventually the 1st lady got a call from someone saying what I was up to. You can guess the humiliation to all concerned and my action afterwards angry

IMO, you'll end up driving him away.
freecocoa: You say you are sure he cheats,what else are you looking for na?

If you are sure and don't want to be with a cheat then leave, catching him won't make any difference as far as I'm concerned since you are already sure.

See confusion.
your the confused being here. Please read through the thread before commenting
Oohrhii:

You are about to lose a husband.

Whats more important, him cheating or him respecting you?

To get a man that doesn't cheat one way or the other, is a hard task.

Just focus on your relationship and dont bother urself with the flings.
its easier sed than done. The way a man feels when being cheated on is the exact way a woman feels.if a man respects a woman, why should he cheat. Its as good as saying, i can as well cheat and he should just concentrate on our relationship. Then everybody goes gaga. Even worse as the environment we find ourselves has claimed it to be a man's world. Like I sed in my earlier post. Its just a means to tackle the issue. Thanx sha
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by Seecreets: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
I get u honey. Thanxx
alutacontinua: ^ ^ ^ ^ Just see the siggy of the poster above. What is that shocked shocked shocked
@op, I really don't know what to say to you. If this relationship is tending towards marriage, you really want to know what you're getting into...none of us here knows your man as much as you do, try and be sure. It could be your mind playing tricks on you but someitmes, I believe in the word 'INSTINCT'. I wouldn't advice you to just brush it aside, at the same time, you don't have evidence, you shouldn't behave rashly. Be careful, I really hope you get wisdom to tackle this. cool
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by MrsCork2(f): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
ofcourse she can't cuz its a man`s world.
ibkaye: Are you going to leave him once you find your evidence?

1 Like

Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by MrsCork2(f): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Funny! Are u sure ur mind isnt playing tricks with you,most ladies have dis habit of having dis insecure feeling when dating,if u dnt have any clue,fact nt even a tiny one jst forget it and play on.

mr.drizzy for romance section?am shocked,lol
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by emiye(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Seecreets: *sighs of relief* so relieving to know that someone truly understands me. Thanks so much. I actually hav a few clues I only want a situation where denial is impossible.thnks once againlike I said above, there are clues. Seen couple of strange text messages frm a particular number, off course if I decide to confront him, he'll give some silly stories.besides that so many more.like the guy above sed, I'll just take it slowy when doing my findings out.you guys rock. Thanks once again

Strange text messages ?!, What were the contents of the strange text messages, since it is coming from a particular number. I will implore you to challenge your fears once and for all, instead of going through continuous emotional pain that might get worse if you eventually get married to him. Hack in to his phone for a short duration.
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
If your exclusive with someone, and the both are faithfull to each other, the very moment you start feeling he's cheating, forget evidence, he is cheating. You guys have been together for long, so the moment he changes you must knw. The question is, as much as you love him, will you leave when you get your evidence. Why not face it upfront, y is he cheating? how much have u both communicated about faithfulness and staying true to one another?
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by Seecreets: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
emiye:

Strange text messages ?!, What were the contents of the strange text messages, since it is coming from a particular number. I will implore you to challenge your fears once and for all, instead of going through continuous emotional pain that might get worse if you eventually get married to him. Hack in to his phone for a shor
chidyhels:
If your exclusive with someone, and the both are faithfull to each other, the very moment you start feeling he's cheating, forget evidence, he is cheating. You guys have been together for long, so the moment he changes you must knw. The question is, as much as you love him, will you leave when you get your evidence. Why not face it upfront, y is he cheating? how much have u both communicated about faithfulness and staying true to one another?
t duration.
chidyhels: If your exclusive with someone, and the both are faithfull to each other, the very moment you start feeling he's cheating, forget evidence, he is cheating. You guys have been together for long, so the moment he changes you must knw. The question is, as much as you love him, will you leave when you get your evidence. Why not face it upfront, y is he cheating? how much have u both communicated about faithfulness and staying true to one another?
exactly what I'll do
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
I bet my July salary even if you catch him red-handed nothing will change you will still be in this relationship. Now do you really want to do that to yourself? Let sleeping dogs li...what the eyes don't see the heart don't grieve.
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by Seecreets: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
What are you even saying guy? undecided.please read the thread well before u comment. Which one is july salary inside matter. Hian!
Morayo747: I bet my July salary even if you catch him red-handed nothing will change you will still be in this relationship. Now do you really want to do that to yourself? Let sleeping dogs li...what the eyes don't see the heart don't grieve.
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by kokoA(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
My dear, let me tell you the truth from a guy's point of view. 1st, do not bother yourself, your man is definitely cheating on you. Yes.. 90percent of us cheat, that's how we were made, but we know the one who is worth taking home to mama.. Your mum should know this. Ask her, besides you should have brothers at home, study them. My advice for you is this: if your man sees you as the most trusted one to spend the rest of his life with, then accept him for who he is, try to change him if you can, though I doubt you can, love him and have his kids, he will definitely grow up someday..
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
I really pity you cos you do not know what you want. You do not want to marry a cheat and you are convinced your bf is cheating, so what are you waiting for? Sorry you are highly insecure and you should deal with your insecurity before you think of marriage. You are absolutely not ready for marriage and anyone that marries you will have a hard time.

The reason is that you believe almost all men cheat which is a lie. One very important thing for a successful marriage is trust. You do not seem to have trust so having a happy marriage will be very hard for you because your insecurities will always hunt you even when there is nothing wrong.

Your boyfriend may or may not be cheating. I cannot tell you that for sure cos I dont know him. But what I can tell you is that there are still many good God fearing guys out there who do not cheat on their gf and wives. Your responsibility is to find a good man that loves you and does not cheat on you and your should in turn trust him. There would always be lots of bad boys out there too but you first of all need to understand there are good ones out there before you can even get one. You just need to change your mind set, period.
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 24, 2013
^^^ She trusts that he is a cheat grin
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 24, 2013
www.cheatersspyshop.com.com thank me later.

I'm a satisfied customer. For home try tissue box hidden camera, Radio clock or DVD hidden camera.

Go shopping but my advice is, FEAR what you don't know.
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by Seecreets: 3:56am On Jul 24, 2013
Nashville: I really pity you cos you do not know what you want. You do not want to marry a cheat and you are convinced your bf is cheating, so what are you waiting for? Sorry you are highly insecure and you should deal with your insecurity before you think of marriage. You are absolutely not ready for marriage and anyone that marries you will have a hard time.

The reason is that you believe almost all men cheat which is a lie. One very important thing for a successful marriage is trust. You do not seem to have trust so having a happy marriage will be very hard for you because your insecurities will always hunt you even when there is nothing wrong.

Your boyfriend may or may not be cheating. I cannot tell you that for sure cos I dont know him. But what I can tell you is that there are still many good God fearing guys out there who do not cheat on their gf and wives. Your responsibility is to find a good man that loves you and does not cheat on you and your should in turn trust him. There would always be lots of bad boys out there too but you first of all need to understand there are good ones out there before you can even get one. You just need to change your mind set, period.
thanks o, but firstly I'll humbly advice you to pity yourself first. Like you said I know him better than you do. "ALmost" not "all" men. That a man cheats doesn't classify him as a bad guy, its all about nature. I'll also advice that next time, kindly read through the thread, understand it well before contributing.
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by Ukamakam: 6:53am On Jul 24, 2013
@ OP I think u know the truth. So if u still want to stay with him or leave him go ahead. From ur replies on suggested opinions of people here, you sound to me as someone that is rude and very arrogant (no offense intended) . If you are not happy with people's opinion, questions or suggestions then talk to yourself and decide on what to do because the fact is you are the one going to live with him if u marry him.
So decide. U dont have to catch him red handed because it may not be possible to do so since he is a smart player. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2013
Seecreets: thanks o, but firstly I'll humbly advice you to pity yourself first. Like you said I know him better than you do. "ALmost" not "all" men. That a man cheats doesn't classify him as a bad guy, its all about nature. I'll also advice that next time, kindly read through the thread, understand it well before contributing.

I now really pity you. It is about choices and not nature. A man chooses to cheat because he wants to, God never created him to cheat. Same way some guys choose not to cheat. If you are sure it is about nature then what are you complaining about? Shouldnt you just get on with it since it is nature? And yes a man that is married or even engaged to be married and still cheating is a bad guy.

Ukamakam: @ OP I think u know the truth. So if u still want to stay with him or leave him go ahead. From ur replies on suggested opinions of people here, you sound to me as someone that is rude and very arrogant (no offense intended)

Good post!

1 Like

Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by Mynd44: 8:09am On Jul 24, 2013
The OP no wan hear word.
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by daisyella: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2013
Seecreets: thanks o, but firstly I'll humbly advice you to pity yourself first. Like you said I know him better than you do. "ALmost" not "all" men. That a man cheats doesn't classify him as a bad guy, its all about nature. I'll also advice that next time, kindly read through the thread, understand it well before contributing.
Like seriously?u know he's cheating on u and u think its natural still u r complaining. Pls go ahead and marry him. U r already comfortable with him cheating on u, wot I don't understand is d essence of catching him red handed
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2013
Dis op sef... undecided
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2013
Seecreets: What are you even saying guy? undecided.please read the thread well before u comment. Which one is july salary inside matter. Hian!
The truth is you already know he's cheating so what will change if you catch him red handed? I'm watching this space.
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by Lizboh(f): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2013
I was lik dt b4, sayn dt most men cheat bt mine dont av to bt cs, i now realise dt u cant really do anything about that. So just play it and ahead and marry him. Brush d thought out of ur head.
Re: I Want Him Caught In The Act by funkyjms: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ukamakam: @ OP I think u know the truth. So if u still want to stay with him or leave him go ahead. From ur replies on suggested opinions of people here, you sound to me as someone that is rude and very arrogant (no offense intended) . If you are not happy with people's opinion, questions or suggestions then talk to yourself and decide on what to do because the fact is you are the one going to live with him if u marry him.
So decide.
U dont have to catch him red handed because it may not be possible to do so since he is a smart player. Good luck.

GBAM!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1 / Does Being A Good Guy Still Pay? / Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.