Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (3173 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
kokoA: What's with nairalanders these days sef? How person go start post just to announce to the world say her bf get body odour?! Abi dem don dey give award for body odour?! Nna.. Nekwe nu ifeanyi o..
grin grin
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
Rooneyboy: For me , the issue aint body odour but the garage.

The garage was smelling real bad, like a fish warehouse.

*i couldn't just stand it.

#i went flat #
lol
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
onila: grin grin
going by research, there is bonding during intimacy that bonds the two partners. This makes you love your partner the more, their body odour sticks to your memory and it becomes pleasurable.
@onila, seems like the above relates to you. Right?

1 Like

Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Rooneyboy: For me , the issue aint body odour but the garage.

The garage was smelling real bad, like a fish warehouse.

*i couldn't just stand it.

#i went flat #
Ayama! Dat kind babe, during her reds, she fit use smell wipe ur enter community. U better check her garage properly, it fit b say maggot and bacteria don get room and parlour inside dia.
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
idnoble135:
going by research, there is bonding during intimacy that bonds the two partners. This makes you love your partner the more, their body odour sticks to your memory and it becomes pleasurable.
@onila, seems like the above relates to you. Right?
never had se.x

is the smell wen he comes back playin baskeball or when we over cuddle kiss
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ayama! Dat kind babe, during her reds, she fit use smell wipe ur enter community. U better check her garage properly, it fit b say maggot and bacteria don get room and parlour inside dia.
grin
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
onila: never had se.x

is the smell wen he comes back playin baskeball or when we over cuddle kiss
the first sentence strikes a chord.
He plays basketball as a hobby?
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
idnoble135:
the first sentence strikes a chord.
He plays basketball as a hobby?
yea basketball is his baby lol

and yea am a virgin
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
onila: yea basketball is his baby lol

and yea am a virgin
lol, dont you get tired of announcing your virginity?
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
idnoble135:
lol, dont you get tired of announcing your virginity?
am a proud virgin
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
onila: am a proud virgin
hmmmhmm. Lol! You said basket ball is his hobby?
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
idnoble135:
hmmmhmm. Lol! You said basket ball is his hobby?
yea
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
basket ball aint that popular here in Nigeria. what state is that?
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
idnoble135: basket ball aint that popular here in Nigeria. what state is that?
lol basketball is popular in Nigeria. .its not just that popular like soccer

besides I dont live in Nigeria
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
where?
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
idnoble135: where?
tongue
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
onila: tongue
cool
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
idnoble135: cool
smiley
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by bittyend1: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
^ tongue
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Rooneyboy(m): 12:15am On Jul 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin grin

I don't go close to the garage no more .

*thanks for the advise*
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2013
Aint u taking dat laptop break again?? *crying bitterly*
Lord of mercy when will we ever get a break from onila's endless threads.
Onila try taking dat break pls, your post isn't even making sense, you're saying something and you're contradicting yourself again. While you're on break, work on ur boo's body odour and mouth odour. Thanks dear
embarassed
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by free2ryhme: 1:15am On Jul 24, 2013
onila: smiley

when yr inlove u wil be able to stand the odour of yr partner

I cant stay ard my boo even when he smells like really bad after playing sports or just sweating alot

his odour just smells like cologne or perfume 2 me smiley

nothing like love kiss

you get problem .....

1 Like

Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 24, 2013
onila: smiley

when yr inlove u wil be able to stand the odour of yr partner

I cant stay ard my boo even when he smells like really bad after playing sports or just sweating alot

his odour just smells like cologne or perfume 2 me smiley

nothing like love kiss

Invisible classy, real life trashy. You bangg onion funky smelling dudes init?

Say hello to your funkyass boyfriend
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by 7footre(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
[quote author=kokoA]What's with nairalanders these days sef? How person go start post just to announce to the world say her bf get body odour?! Abi dem don dey give award for body odour?! Nna.. Nekwe nu ifeanyi o.. Hahahahaha guy yu are very mean! KO
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by olajosy: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
;DI guess her heavy work meaning is her bf anaconda entering her wet honey pot many rounds.
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
REALITY101:

Invisible classy, real life trashy. You bangg onion funky smelling dudes init?

Say hello to your funkyass boyfriend
so u don't smell after playing sports
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
onila: so u don't smell after playing sports

Eww hell no. Get him Feur du Male by Jean Paul Gaultier or at least old spice. Damn so your boyfriend actually stinks? Lmao
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by MrCork: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
REALITY101:

Eww hell no. Get him Feur du Male by Jean Paul Gaultier or at least old spice. Damn so your boyfriend actually stinks? Lmao

...disboy...bro..waz the deal wit u and that Onila girl...hav u nyansh her or u juss friends? angry
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...disboy...bro..waz the deal wit u and that Onila girl...hav u nyansh her or u juss friends? angry

Not yet.. I think she's a lesbian angry

1 Like

Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
REALITY101:

Not yet.. I think she's a lesbian angry
undecided
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
REALITY101:

not really that bad

just a little after sweating profusely
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
onila: [size=15pt]not really that bad

just a little after sweating profusely[/size]

Hahahha damn! I give up cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! / Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... / Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.