Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (3174 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by MrCork: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
REALITY101:

Not yet.. I think she's a lesbian angry

...I suspect its becoz yor gay...she probably wants a real man like me embarassed
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...I suspect its becoz yor gay...she probably wants a real man like me embarassed
smiley
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
REALITY101:

Hahahha damn! I give up cheesy
u r so arrogant

but still love you
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by MrCork: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
onila: u r so arrogant

but I still Mr COrk!!

^^^^^ You berrrra!! angry
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
onila: u r so arrogant

but still love you

Lol! I really don't care
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by MrsChima(f): 12:34am On Jul 25, 2013
I got gas.
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 25, 2013
Smh
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 1:03am On Jul 25, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

^^^^^ You berrrra!! angry
mr cork rocks smiley
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by babsomotde(m): 3:44am On Jul 25, 2013
I think with time, your gf or bf body odour will become your favourite perfume you have ever perceived.
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 2:57am On Jul 29, 2013
babsomotde: I think with time, your gf or bf body odour will become your favourite perfume you have ever perceived.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your EX Write This On Your Wall / Relationships:sleeping Positions And Meaning Explained,[pics] / My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.