Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" (2759 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Yay! You have found the love of your life,whooooooooo! Yeah,that's right. grin grin wink grin cheesy smiley
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 25, 2013
REALITY101:

I love you too undecided

I see nobody is helping you out here... wink Don't piss onila off.. You might need her to fall back on grin
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2013
Psychosis
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I see nobody is helping you out here... wink Don't piss onila off.. You might need her to fall back on grin

How do you know about ewa agoyin
U're too Nigerian... angry angry tongue tongue
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

Was about saying the same.. U too Nigerian..
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

I am Nigerian grin
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I am Nigerian grin

angry angry angry angry
I feel like eating that stuff now. sad sad
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

angry angry angry angry
I feel like eating that stuff now. sad sad

Me too grin
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
Drailing of this important thread will not be tolerated
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by onila(f): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
You left snow punny for dark mocha sundae?

This nigga got ebola!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by deshclones(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
REALITY101: Drailing of this important thread will not be tolerated

quit breaking mr cork's heart..making the poor dude go thru emotional depression...geez...why you wanna dump the guy now?
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
deshclones:

quit breaking mr cork's heart..making the poor dude go thru emotional depression...geez...why you wanna dump the guy now?

Ya fada
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by annawhite(f): 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
At this juncture what do I do with the calabar queen ?
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 26, 2013
annawhite: At this juncture what do I do with the calabar queen ?

Make her a side chick smiley
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by annawhite(f): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
REALITY101:

Make her a side chick smiley
we calabarians don't play waka passs part
Its either we r in or not***winks**
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 01, 2013
annawhite: we calabarians don't play waka passs part
Its either we r in or not***winks**

cheesy

That nah lie
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by 190: 12:31am On Aug 01, 2013
well well well if it aint my g-a-y ass bitch brother reality

wahz he up2 dis time grin grin
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 01, 2013
190: well well well if it aint my g-a-y ass bitch brother reality

wahz he up2 dis time grin grin

Kid do you know I'm old enough to father you?
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by 190: 6:48am On Aug 01, 2013
Madt man
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2013
What happened to the fiance you used to display cheesy lol at british yoruba... Why cant you just say Nigerian lady? undecided
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
190: Madt man

Smh
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks: What happened to the fiance you used to display

She gained weight angry angry embarassed. You can have her now smiley

D lol at british yoruba... Why cant you just say Nigerian lady? undecided

Ok
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
REALITY101: undecided

She gained weight angry angry embarassed. You can have her now smiley
wat would i want with another female? undecided the behind became too big for wat u are lacking down there shocked sorry o grin
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks: wat would i want with another female? undecided the behind became too big for wat u are lacking down there shocked sorry o grin

You have no idea of what you are talking about!

angry her asss alone weighs over 12lbs.. Went from 126-131 WTF

Btw thread moved https://www.nairaland.com/1381079/in-love-yoruba-beauty-queen-awesome since none of y'all wanna help.
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
Bad boy
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Bad boy

Don't let my skinny Gf uppercut you wink
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by MrCork: 12:39am On Aug 02, 2013
..walks in....sees dry thread...makes U turn!! angry
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 02, 2013
REALITY101:

Don't let my skinny Gf uppercut you wink

Ill sit my fat ass on your skinny gf and squish her. angry
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by MrCork: 1:32am On Aug 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

...ermm sweeery..why dont u kindly sit yor fat botttom on me instead....ama humanitarian guy..i swaaar!tongue
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Which asss? Oh btw what's with white girls with big asss lately? Are they real? cheesy

-Mr Cork-:
..walks in....sees dry thread...makes U turn!! angry

Mad dogggg
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 02, 2013
REALITY101:

Which asss? Oh btw what's with white girls with big asss lately? Are they real? cheesy

White girls don't have assses... Its all a lie grin
Re: In-love With A Yoruba Beauty Queen "Awesome" by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

White girls don't have assses... Its all a lie grin

I ain't kidding sniper. I've been seeing them a lot lately, I saw a lot of em at the gym today including Latinas cheesy

Maybe I need to feel them to make sure they're real grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / Exposed! 4 Major Signs Of A Controlling Woman / Five Lovely Ways Make Him Desire You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.