Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] (7973 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Myths And Truths Of Atheism / Chinese Language Unmasks A Startling Discovery Of The Truths Of Genesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
nnofaith: The xtians will not verify the evidence from the muslims that xtianity is a false religion.
The muslims will not consider the evidence from the xtians that islam is hogwash.

We the atheist just look from the sideline and laugh at the stupidity of both camps!
I laugh at the atheist because they believe BIG BANG theory and EVOLUTION.. Smh. Which is BullCRAP.
Calling Christianity false is like saying it doesn't rain in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
nnofaith: The xtians will not verify the evidence from the muslims that xtianity is a false religion.
The muslims will not consider the evidence from the xtians that islam is hogwash.

We the atheist just look from the sideline and laugh at the stupidity of both camps!
Chai!! Where are all these retardeens coming from na..

1 Like

Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by PastorKun(m): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
How can it be the time of Muhammed Is he not dead??

Don't mind the clowns. grin

1 Like

Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by mahdino: 8:18am On Jul 29, 2013
alexis:

Stop lying, that is not what the Shahada said. Islam claimed Adam was the first muslim - so what prophet did Adam believe in? You guys keep going around in circles and shooting yourself in the foot. Jesus Christ of Nazareth was a Jew, Islam didn't exist during his time - claiming He was a muslim is tantamount to claiming that all jews were muslims and that is NOT TRUE

Adam believed in one God. Either God sent his angels(messenger) to Adam to let him know what is reqired from him or he gave him directly, the point to note is that he submit himself to God even after the forbiden fruit he regreted, seek forgiveness and still believe in one God. @ his time he does not need to feed the poor or love his neighbour or turn the other chic all that waS not reqiured from him at that time was to believe in one God. So the isSue Of sending another prophet for him is not required.

I understand that u have been trained to hate anything islam or muslim all these terms islam and muslim simply Means someone who believes in one God and submit himself to his lord and what his Lord wants him to do.

1 Like

Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by PastorKun(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2013
mahdino:

Adam believed in one God. Either God sent his angels(messenger) to Adam to let him know what is reqired from him or he gave him directly, the point to note is that he submit himself to God even after the forbiden fruit he regreted, seek forgiveness and still believe in one God. @ his time he does not need to feed the poor or love his neighbour or turn the other chic all that waS not reqiured from him at that time was to believe in one God. So the isSue Of sending another prophet for him is not required.

I understand that u have been trained to hate anything islam or muslim all these terms islam and muslim simply Means someone who believes in one God and submit himself to his lord and what his Lord wants him to do.

You are not making sense, Jews and christians believe in one God and the Jewish religion pre dates Islam by thousands of years so stop claiming that someone who believes in one God is a muslim. Even Zoroastrians believe in one God and their religion also pre dates islam by thousands of years. Islamic religion is at best an attempt to copy the christian mixed up with some of mohammed's personal ideologies. I for one belive in one God and I am far from being a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by mahdino: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pastor Kun:

You are not making sense, Jews and christians believe in one God and the Jewish religion pre dates Islam by thousands of years so stop claiming that someone who believes in one God is a muslim. Even Zoroastrians believe in one God and their religion also pre dates islam by thousands of years. Islamic religion is at best an attempt to copy the christian mixed up with some of mohammed's personal ideologies. I for one belive in one God and I am far from being a Muslim.

Pls lets reason, if u have the opportunity of meeting Jesus in his second coming and u ask him oh Jesus what is the name of your religion? Do u know that he will not say christianity cos he did not name the religion christianity nor did God @ anytime in the bible named it. The word christianity was used by the enemies refering to those who follow christ long after the death of Jesus. So what is the name of Jesus religion? We all expect him to say my religion is that of total submission to God's will. One word for that sentence in Arabian language is Islam. Now if u don't want to hear that word in arabic u can translate it in whatever language u want.

You said u believe in one God. Its not true cos when u say in the name of the father u opt to have a mental picture, and the name of the son u have a mental picture of a tall handsome man like mel Gibson who acted the passion of Christ and when u say in the name of the holy spirit u also have a different mental picture like a dove. So u have 3 distinct mental picture unless the mind is diseased.

U surely are far from being a muslim as far as u don't follow Jesus because u christians are only claim to love and follow Jesus but u only follow the teachings of Paul it will be better u say u are Paultians. Can't u see mother Mary even in so called pictures she always cover her hair like my sister Maryam. Jesus wash his hands and legs just like a muslim, Jesus does not eat pig just like a muslim, Jesus fall down on his face and prayed to God just like a muslim, Jesus keep bears just like a muslim, Jesus is circumsied just like a muslim Jesus believe in only one (not two or three) God just like a muslim. Jesus is a muslim. Same thing if u ask Moses the name of his religion is not Jew or Jewish. So also the Zoro's but since u are not a Jew or one of the Zoro's I will reserve my explanation.

Since time memorial God has sent his messengers with one religion the way u call it or the language may differ but the goal is same and one.
If u really believe in one God and follow Jesus as he said u should keep the commandements in Matt: 5:17 then u can't help but be a muslim it might not go down your throat well u can translate it to any language call it the religion of the prophets but truth remains the the truth.
Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
pastor kun doesnt believe in 1 God. he says it. but when you ask him about holy spirit, he will be quick to say thats God. if you ask him about Jehovah, he will immediately say God. if you ask him about Jesus he will say God, if not son of God or even both.

at least pastor kun believes in 2 Gods and a son or 3 Gods, but not 1 God in his reality of action or intention. speech is useless when deed or intention is not of the same purpose. or is the intention or deed that is useless, therefore rendering 3 Gods or 2 Gods and a son useless for 1 God? please whats the Name of your 1 God and what is Jesus and what is holy ghost to God; partners as being part of the 1 God or servants of 1 God Who is childless?

God does not have anything similar to man. God is Unique and Uniquely 1 and different and nothing is similar to Him.
Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by PastorKun(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
RoyPCain: pastor kun doesnt believe in 1 God. he says it. but when you ask him about holy spirit, he will be quick to say thats God. if you ask him about Jehovah, he will immediately say God. if you ask him about Jesus he will say God, if not son of God or even both.

at least pastor kun believes in 2 Gods and a son or 3 Gods, but not 1 God in his reality of action or intention. speech is useless when deed or intention is not of the same purpose. or is the intention or deed that is useless, therefore rendering 3 Gods or 2 Gods and a son useless for 1 God? please whats the Name of your 1 God and what is Jesus and what is holy ghost to God; partners as being part of the 1 God or servants of 1 God Who is childless?

God does not have anything similar to man. God is Unique and Uniquely 1 and different and nothing is similar to Him.

Well contrary to your ill informed believe, not all christians believe in the trinity concept as it has no sound basis in scripture. I believe in one God who sent his only begotten son Jesus to this world to reconcile man with God and be the intermediary between man and God. The holy spirit is the spirit of God and not a separate entity from God.
Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by mahdino: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Well contrary to your ill informed believe, not all christians believe in the trinity concept as it has no sound basis in scripture. I believe in one God who sent his only begotten son Jesus to this world to reconcile man with God and be the intermediary between man and God. The holy spirit is the spirit of God and not a separate entity from God.

Dear Pastor Kun, praise be to God that u know that the trinity has no bases in the scripture. Is my pleasure to let u know also that the Revised Standard Version backed by 32 scholars of the highest emenince with 50 different christian denomination going back to the most ancient manuscript has also thrown out the word begtton
Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
mahdino:

Dear Pastor Kun, praise be to God that u know that the trinity has no bases in the scripture. Is my pleasure to let u know also that the Revised Standard Version backed by 32 scholars of the highest emenince with 50 different christian denomination going back to the most ancient manuscript has also thrown out the word begtton
so because scholars dismissed the word 'begotten' We should also do the same
Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by mahdino: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
Misunderstood_G: so because scholars dismissed the word 'begotten' We should also do the same

You know your name is already misunderstood G so, I will be very patience to explain to u in details.
The 32 scholars of the highest emenince back by 50 different cooperating denominations went back to the most ancient manuscript close to the original. The ancient manuscript is dated 400 - 600 yrs AD while the most ancient manuscript is 200 yrs AD. Now when the went back to that script they found out that the word begotton was not there so they see fit to throw it out.
U self what do u know about the bible no be wetin una elders don finsh do na I'm dey go come Africa dey share for una.
Brother u have to use ur God given inteligence open ur heart and mind and search for the truth.
Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by alexis(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
mahdino

Dude, what are you talking about? Can you prove that Adam was a muslim outside the Quran? The Quran copied the bible event of Adam. The Bible never claimed Adam was a Jew or Christian yet the Quran claimed it. Can you please prove he was a muslim - Did he recite the Shahada? Did he go to the Kabbah?

You are so ignorant. I hate no one. What I hate and fight is the ideology of violence and intolerance Islam teaches.
Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by alexis(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
mahdino:

You know your name is already misunderstood G so, I will be very patience to explain to u in details.
The 32 scholars of the highest emenince back by 50 different cooperating denominations went back to the most ancient manuscript close to the original. The ancient manuscript is dated 400 - 600 yrs AD while the most ancient manuscript is 200 yrs AD. Now when the went back to that script they found out that the word begotton was not there so they see fit to throw it out.
U self what do u know about the bible no be wetin una elders don finsh do na I'm dey go come Africa dey share for una.
Brother u have to use ur God given inteligence open ur heart and mind and search for the truth.

So far, you have provided not one proof - your premise is on hear-say. Any fool can make a rule and every fool can accept it. Whether people believe in the deity of Jesus Christ or not is irrelevant - History records his life and works even before it was written down. If you want to debate the written Bible, that is your cup of tea; not mine.

The same Jesus that healed the sick, raised the dead and fed thousands is the same Jesus doing the same today smiley. It's nothing new that the Bible has been attacked over the centuries, some scholars claim Jesus is an imaginative one. Muslims love Jehovah witness because they share the same thing in common - They deny the deity of Jesus Christ.
Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 31, 2013
Long before the flood of Noah [as], Adam [as] built the Kaaba and 40 years after a house of worship in Jerusalem. After the flood of Noah [as], Abraham with his son Ishmmael [as] rebuilt the Kaaba and much later King Solomon build his famous Temple on the site of where Adam [as] built before in Jerusalem.

Islam is a way. The way of Islam is for those who are; [from Surah Ahzab]: Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women, the believing men and believing women, the obedient men and obedient women, the truthful men and truthful women, the patient men and patient women, the humble men and humble women, the charitable men and charitable women, the fasting men and fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so - for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward.

from Surah Taubah: [Such believers are] the repentant, the worshipers, the praisers [of Allah ], the travelers [for His cause], those who bow and prostrate [in prayer], those who enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong, and those who observe the limits [set by] Allah . And give good tidings to the believers.

@Pastor Kun; Kunle, how is God a father of any and how do you beget a son? Are you married or can you beget without a partner? God created us without the aid of Jesus and God stays connected to us throughout without needing Jesus because the door of connection is open as in acceptance of repentance when we offer it. It does not make sense to abrogate the Role of God for His creation Jesus. That is something unfair.
Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by PastorKun(m): 6:42am On Jul 31, 2013
^^^
To be asking this question of how God can beget without a partner is to reduce God to the level of man. God is all powerful and all knowing so don't try and limit him with your tiny human mind.

1 Like

Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by Mintayo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
RoyPCain: Long before the flood of Noah [as], Adam [as] built the Kaaba and 40 years after a house of worship in Jerusalem. After the flood of Noah [as], Abraham with his son Ishmmael [as] rebuilt the Kaaba and much later King Solomon build his famous Temple on the site of where Adam [as] built before in Jerusalem.

Islam is a way. The way of Islam is for those who are; [from Surah Ahzab]: Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women, the believing men and believing women, the obedient men and obedient women, the truthful men and truthful women, the patient men and patient women, the humble men and humble women, the charitable men and charitable women, the fasting men and fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so - for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward.

from Surah Taubah: [Such believers are] the repentant, the worshipers, the praisers [of Allah ], the travelers [for His cause], those who bow and prostrate [in prayer], those who enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong, and those who observe the limits [set by] Allah . And give good tidings to the believers.

@Pastor Kun; Kunle, how is God a father of any and how do you beget a son? Are you married or can you beget without a partner? God created us without the aid of Jesus and God stays connected to us throughout without needing Jesus because the door of connection is open as in acceptance of repentance when we offer it. It does not make sense to abrogate the Role of God for His creation Jesus. That is something unfair.

d greatest lie anybody can tell himself and herself is to say that abraham built d kabba...d greatest deception of all!
It was never recorded in d Bible neither was it recorded by history that d kabba was built by Abraham to Solomon,its a LIE from d pit of Hell.

1 Like

Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
OP, could i get the link? This thread might be hidden in the future by the mods.... You never can tell! Link pls...

1 Like

Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
idnoble135: OP, could i get the link? This thread might be hidden in the future by the mods.... You never can tell! Link pls...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Myths-of-Islam.htm&sa=U&ei=ANwDUoP7K4PfyQG1moCwBw&ved=0CAsQFjAC&usg=AFQjCNFo1CyECng75nik_-_T4tHv65nIQQ
Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
idnoble135:
Page not opening. File directory/file not found.

www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Myths-of-Islam.htm
Re: Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
^
Thanks. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Prayers As We Begin The "Ember" Months / We Have No Grudges Against Adeboye - Children Of Founder / If The Qur'an Affirms The Gospels, Then It Contradicts Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.