Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist (11507 Views)

A Korean DRAWS The Picture Of HELL / Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by Jozzy4: 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

It's either you go to heaven and ask God or find out for yourself in hell. shocked

" By the sweat of your face you shall eat bread,till YOU RETURN TO [size=26]THE GROUND" [/size] Gen 3:19
Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by donswaga: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Demons is a way serving God by doing a job of tormenting unrepentant sinners. They can't do anything except God permits them. For now they are permitted to torment those who have rejected the mercy of God. This is explained in a parable of the Lord Jesus Christ below;

MEANING DEMONS ARE WORKING FOR GOD.

"And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due to him. So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also to you, if you from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses" (Matthew 18:34-35)
Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by donswaga: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
@ola,
The person that paint those pictures he/she took from hell according to you.
Are there no white demon, why demons always black and angels white.
Before I forget Adam and Eve pass sin to us i
Hope they are in hellfire.
Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by gbaskiphylle: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Some christuans and their penchant for hell.....I wonder the kind of god they serve...anyway,all man to em tent...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? / Picture Of A Witch Dead With A Human Hand In Her Mouth / Five Things Every Christian Should Know About Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.