Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? (1808 Views)

Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! / How Did He Know She Cheated? / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by Symphony007: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hello folks, i need your honest opinion on this, my friends and his girlfriend went to a club to celebrate her birthday, while they were on the dance floor, his phone rang and he had to take the call so he excused himself and moved to the side. When he left his girl was now alone dancing and a guy walked up to her and requested to dance with her but she refused saying she came with someone. But he push and pushed but she keep reburfing him and finally he became angry and started insulting her..calling her a hooker and other explicit language, she became so angry and fired back insulting him. At this point he pushed her shouting "how dare you insult me, a girl like you" and he slapped her by this time my friend notice what was going on, ended his call and rushed to the dance floor and pushed the guy asking him why he slapped his girl but the guy punched him and my friend punched back so a massive fight erupted. My friend sustained some injury but he really beat the guy to a bloody state. Finally the fight was seperated and bounchers led them out. My friend's girlfriend left for her house that night without saying a word to him. The next morning my injured friend called her to ask how she was doing but she shunned him.. She told him she did'nt know he was so violent and shameless. How could he beat up another human like that? She ordered him not to call her again until she "comes to terms with what he did"

my friend narrated this story with great mystrey in his eyes and asked me if what he did was wrong. So i decided to ask you guys. Did he do anything wrong or his girlfriend is just being silly?
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
The guy was a gentleman for asking what his girl did? I doubt if the beast in me would be that patient not to outburst seeing anoda strike my baby... Back to your question, he acted rightly. If the babe needs a sissy BF, she sld find herself one...
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by daisyella: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hmmm so she would have liked if her bf folded his hands while another guy slap her
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by kreamidiva(f): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
Make d girl carry herself dey go abeg.her b/f was standing up for her and she's there forming prim and proper. angryabeg make isee road jor!
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by santimmytiago(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
Babez sumtimes ehn, ϑ guy acted right, if na m̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ ehn, ϑ guy go enter COMA for slappin my girl oo, m̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ sef no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥' slap her talkless of one fool.

Is d girl a butty girl ni? undecided
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
They are both silly.

1 Like

Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by dplomaticVal: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
He did nothing wrng actually, he was only acting out of fury, exasperation and his youthful exuberance, nt that he delights in fighting, so advice him to plead wit the girl for nw bt whn nxt a fight ensues, he shd abscond immediately so she'll be properly dealt with. undecided

1 Like

Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by Adaeze003(f): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
She would've walked off when the dude was getting pushy n the rest would hv been avoided

1 Like

Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Symphony007: Hello folks, i need your honest opinion on this, my friends and his girlfriend went to a club to celebrate her birthday, while they were on the dance floor, his phone rang and he had to take the call so he excused himself and moved to the side. When he left his girl was now alone dancing and a guy walked up to her and requested to dance with her but she refused saying she came with someone. But he push and pushed but she keep reburfing him and finally he became angry and started insulting her..calling her a hooker and other explicit language, she became so angry and fired back insulting him. At this point he pushed her shouting "how dare you insult me, a girl like you" and he slapped her by this time my friend notice what was going on, ended his call and rushed to the dance floor and pushed the guy asking him why he slapped his girl but the guy punched him and my friend punched back so a massive fight erupted. My friend sustained some injury but he really beat the guy to a bloody state. Finally the fight was seperated and bounchers led them out. My friend's girlfriend left for her house that night without saying a word to him. The next morning my injured friend called her to ask how she was doing but she shunned him.. She told him she did'nt know he was so violent and shameless. How could he beat up another human like that? She ordered him not to call her again until she "comes to terms with what he did"

my friend narrated this story with great mystrey in his eyes and asked me if what he did was wrong. So i decided to ask you guys. Did he do anything wrong or his girlfriend is just being silly?
i will tell u the things ur friend did wrong:

1. Taking ur girl to the club! Club is for b!tches. At least that's wot we all bilivd!

2. Askin d guy why he slapped his girl instead of punching out two teeth as an alternative to the question!

The third one: when the girl made such id!otic statements the next day, what did he do?

Cos if he didn't hiss and hang up on her then he jes did the third thing wrongly!

4 Likes

Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by angelTI(f): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
OP just say d truth, u r d 'friend'!
back to ur question, ur girlfriend has something up her sleeve! she knows the other guy!
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by Symphony007: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
angel TI: OP just say d truth, u r d 'friend'!
back to ur question, ur girlfriend has something up her sleeve! she knows the other guy!
funny. But honestly, i'm not the guy. Nothing to me justifies violence so i'll never fight. That's why i found it hard to say if he was right.
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
Symphony007: funny. But honestly, i'm not the guy. Nothing to me justifies violence so i'll never fight. That's why i found it hard to say if he was right.
so, what wld u av done if u had ended te call to meet the two front teeth of ur gf out of place?

I knw!! I knw!!

Smile to the other guy and say:
Dude, next time, don't fight ok?
My gf, let's go home..we will get u an artificial teeth!

1 Like

Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by Symphony007: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
SLIDE waxie: so, what wld u av done if u had ended te call to meet the two front teeth of ur gf out of place?

I knw!! I knw!!

Smile to the other guy and say:
Dude, next time, don't fight ok?
My gf, let's go home..we will get u an artificial teeth!
nope, i'll get the guy arrested.
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
OMG!i love dat type of guy,as 4 d gurl she is insane!!!
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by clemz85(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
op some said something like she knowing the guy, i think... i think...
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by NNMUU(m): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2013
If your friend had begged the guy she would have called him a whimp and a weakling for not doing anything after the guy slapped her.
Now your friend beat up the guy and she called him "violent and shameless".

Conclusion:
Girls are really hard to understand.
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by Symphony007: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2013
NNMUU: If your friend had begged the guy she would have called him a whimp and a weakling for not doing anything after the guy slapped her.
Now your friend beat up the guy and she called him "violent and shameless".

Conclusion:
Girls are really hard to understand.

too correct!
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by Mynd44: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2013
This is so funny
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2013
So, what happened to walking away?
This guy is beginning to sound like a story-teller to me. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by Agrika: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2013
If you ask me i think the girl was just looking for an excuse to break up with him.
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by LewsTherin: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
@Symphony Dude, you post the darndest sh*t!

No offense intended tho'
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by Osarieme415(m): 1:21am On Jul 26, 2013
See gobe
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by haitto99(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
if my babe tell me dat kain tin,........i go tell am say I no know say she get sharp mouth too.....cheikina
Re: Did He Do Wrong Or His Girlfriend Is Just Being Silly? by ranksz: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
angel TI: OP just say d truth, u r d 'friend'!

Na you make sense pass. Chikena

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Is Tired Of S¤x Toys, She Now Wants A Husband / Let's Talk About What You Spend Your Money On / What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.