Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? (3969 Views)

Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
This honeymoon cruise of theirs is too long na haba!!!

Lupey and ekwah abi na abpatrick....nibo lewa? ( where are you?)

Abeg come and gist me small o.......when will we get to hold our bouncing baby Nairaland?
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by angelTI(f): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
biko, bia, jist me
u mean d two are now 'one'?
were was I wen d deed was goin round?
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nomski0(f): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
Babe you are right we need to celebrate the royal baby of nairaland.
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by carzola(m): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
This is thy type of post nairaland gossip girls would full... Royal baby ke honey moon ni.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by sakaguchi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
Who are they again?
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
sakaguchi: Who are they again?

They're the essence of Nl
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
lol cheesy
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by 190: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
Sos to ASSU

Look at wat it has turned some people into
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Enegod(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
mtcheeew!! girls and gossip
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
Enegod: mtcheeew!! girls and gossip
#shrugs#
I wasn't here pls?
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
Dem go open thread, dem still go complain. Nigerian boys sha
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Omobarca: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by cdamsel(f): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
190: Sos to ASSU

Look at wat it has turned some people into
bross 190 na ASUU
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ekwah is active but Mr Fyne boy is no where to be found!

Didn't I predict this was going to happen??
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
Emmmm... Fine boy dey hia na! undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/1367498/guys-agree
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by sakaguchi(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
Of all the nonsense thread I have seen on nairaland, this one takes the prize

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by sexymoma(f): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
don't be surprise if this topic make fp
this mr and Mrs nl, I only saw lupeys post once and abpat, I was priviledged of chatting with him the other day when one of out oga at the top conducted an interview for him, after that day lobatan. Am not sure they are regular customers of nairaland.
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by AbuMikey(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
Shollypopz: Ekwah is active but Mr Fyne boy is no where to be found!

Didn't I predict this was going to happen??
Vote for MiKEY,una nor greeembarassed!shey una don see d repercussion now!!!!!
cheesy

Vote Active Members not just fine face memberstongue,I never even see Lupey post since MR nairaland finish sef!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: Vote for MiKEY,una nor greeembarassed!shey una don see d repercussion now!!!!!
cheesy

Vote Active Members not just fine face memberstongue,I never even see Lupey post since MR nairaland finish sef!!!!
loool grin
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 25, 2013
I know I grew up so fast but here I am (baby nairaland)
CFC you don marry? embarassed
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 25, 2013
Its time for the 2nd runner ups to take over grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by abpatrick7(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2013
Hehe... Abeg o. Sorry good people.

The weather has been quite cold, so we are still in the planting season,
Your NL Royal Baby would be up and coming soon.

Btw: what name should we name the baby? I and Lupee r at crossroads.
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 25, 2013
spongeback: I know I grew up so fast but here I am (baby nairaland)
CFC you don marry? embarassed

I never marry
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by abpatrick7(m): 7:41am On Jul 25, 2013
grin lol

angel TI: biko, bia, jist me
u mean d two are now 'one'?
were was I wen d deed was goin round?
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by abpatrick7(m): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2013
Thnx Idy badosky... I see u. Nice one
kiss kiss kiss

Idowuogbo: Emmmm... Fine boy dey hia na! undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/1367498/guys-agree
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Mynd44: 8:09am On Jul 25, 2013
Ileke Idi, I am sorry but I have to say this.....

WTF have you been smoking, eating and drinking? Even for a joke this is too silly.

Abeg get beck to being sober before an intervention is planned for you.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by greedie1(f): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2013
Mynd_44: Ileke Idi, I am sorry but I have to say this.....

WTF have you been smoking, eating and drinking? Even for a joke this is too silly.

Abeg get beck to being sober before an intervention is planned for you.

Smh

u are sorry?? get back to being sober
i just have to ask, did u smoke just before u typed the above?
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Mynd44: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2013
gree-die:

u are sorry?? get back to being sober
i just have to ask, did u smoke just before u typed the above?
She might feel too insulted na.

Make we take style tell am say her new venture has made her look like a Yaba left resident
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by greedie1(f): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
She might feel too insulted na.

Make we take style tell am say her new venture has made her look like a Yaba left resident

btw, where's lupey? grin
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Mynd44: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2013
gree-die:

btw, where's lupey? grin
Doing something that is the opposite of what Ileke Idi is doing hopefully
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
CFCfan:

I never marry
Ok can I apply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Exactly Did You Overcome Self-servicing / A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money / I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.