Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? (3965 Views)

Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
CFCfan:
...And the joke is well-received wink
And that was also a joke wink
Lets Skype now
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
spongeback:
And that was also a joke wink
Lets Skype now
Later
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
CFCfan:
Later

Lol is that girl bothering you? grin
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by lupey: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2013
Lool...I'm sorry u guys haven't seen a lot of me. I just don't comment that much,although I come on here a lot.

As for our honeymoon,I'm sure patrick can attest to the fact that we had a swell tym wink right,patrick? wink wink grin

We have a new nairaland baby oh!yay! And as a good partner to the Mr NL,and with his permission,that's the baby. grin grin she weighed about 7pounds,8ounces
P.S. I expect our baby gifts like soonest,and ladies who are interested in the omugwo shld sign up asap...lol

1 Like

Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Mynd44: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2013
Better take the picture off before Senator Yerima sees it

1 Like

Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
lupey: Lool...I'm sorry u guys haven't seen a lot of me. I just don't comment that much,although I come on here a lot.

As for our honeymoon,I'm sure patrick can attest to the fact that we had a swell tym wink right,patrick? wink wink grin

We have a new nairaland baby oh!yay! And as a good partner to the Mr NL,and with his permission,that's the baby. grin grin she weighed about 7pounds,8ounces
P.S. I expect our baby gifts like soonest,and ladies who are interested in the omugwo shld sign up asap...lol
abpatrick7:

grin @ lupeliciouspat!

Good 'm taking my notes down.

Its a West - south - east - north - diasporean liason. We just finished west... Going down south. Hope to catch up wiv d other regions before d planting season is over.

So a more elaborate name wiv all dz regions considered could come in handy.

Mmmm... Not wazobia o. Smt original and befitting for your Royal NL baby.

Many many thanks.

awww my two cuties are back online.

You two go and sort yourselves out and bring us better pictures jor. No be Chinese baby be that? tongue
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by lupey: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

awww my two cuties are back online.

You two go and sort yourselves out and bring us better pictures jor. No be Chinese baby be that? tongue

Hahaha...now,that's hilarious-@chinese baby. But the baby is black grin
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
lupey:

Thou shall not bobo us. That baby is as fake as Techno android phones
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
lupey:

chaii, na you the baby resemble or Patrick? grin
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Mynd44: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=Texas.Cowgirl]

chaii, na you the baby resemble or Patrick? grin[/quoteThe baby looks like a cross between Lupey and Ekwah.

Patrick......something smells fishy ooo
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by abpatrick7(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
@ Lupee
Yepzz we had a swell tym. Loadzz of fun. Relishing dz moments... Craving for a repeat.wink winkgrin grin

@ TC.Girl
Lolzz @ chinese baby. Its ours o.grin

@ Mynd
Lolzz... No lele bro. Baby is mine. I trust her n I dnt need worry 'bout any DNA blending. grin

As u cn see, for d baby she's been properly weaned, fed with all d orishirishi formulas n she's grown hair! ... Aint she beautiFULL?

Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Mynd44: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hmmm. What did y'all feed that girl? Ali na vulcanizer pump am?
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by abpatrick7(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Hmmm. What did y'all feed that girl? Ali na vulcanizer pump am?

grin my bad... Improved formular. Kids lemm a lot n grow fast dz days..
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
abpatrick7:
@ Lupee
Yepzz we had a swell tym. Loadzz of fun. Relishing dz moments... Craving for a repeat.wink winkgrin grin

@ TC.Girl
Lolzz @ chinese baby. Its ours o.grin

@ Mynd
Lolzz... No lele bro. Baby is mine. I trust her n I dnt need worry 'bout any DNA blending. grin

As u cn see, for d baby she's been properly weaned, fed with all d orishirishi formulas n she's grown hair! ... Aint she beautiFULL?

She actually looks like Texas.Cowgirl lol
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Hmmm. What did y'all feed that girl? Ali na vulcanizer pump am?

As u take ban me for music forum, na so God go ban u from paradise.

If u lyk u fit ban me forever, who cares.
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by abpatrick7(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
ibkaye:
She actually looks like Texas.Cowgirl lol

For real? Lolzz

I hvnt seen Texas.Cowgirl, except for her natural hair...
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
abpatrick7:

For real? Lolzz

I hvnt seen Texas.Cowgirl, except for her natural hair...
Yeah she does
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by abpatrick7(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
ibkaye:
Yeah she does

Dts cool... Wud love to see for myself.
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
abpatrick7:

Dts cool... Wud love to see for myself.
I'm sure you would

1 Like

Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by lupey: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Thou shall not bobo us. That baby is as fake as Techno android phones

Lol...I take exception to ur callin our baby fake! angry it took a lotta effort from patrick and I to bring forth this baby...aint I right Patrick? tongue tongue

@Patrick,the good thing is we have one another till December. Reliving our honeymoon shouldn't be a problem! wink cheesy

Last Bullet: I actually like techno android phones. They're cute! wink
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Lupey, I dey greet you cool
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by lupey: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
CFCfan: Lupey, I dey greet you cool
I greet you too,CFCfan. How do you do?
smiley
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Mynd44: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
lupey:

Lol...I take exception to ur callin our baby fake! angry it took a lotta effort from patrick and I to bring forth this baby...aint I right Patrick? tongue tongue

@Patrick,the good thing is we have one another till December. Reliving our honeymoon shouldn't be a problem! wink cheesy

I take offence at you both misleading us. I want to see pictures of the honeymoon
cheesy
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by abpatrick7(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
grin
lupey:

wink grin Yes my Lupeecious bAy.
All d royal rumble came into effect. grin
Alas a have a beautiful royal baby as beautiful as u...
Yeah hun, we got all d time. Let's mke more babies. wink
TGIF sweetz... The night is still young... 'M taking u out tonyt... Somwer very refined and reserved. celebration activated... We need be pOpping cognacs like there are no pOptions left.
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by lupey: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
abpatrick7: grin

wink grin Yes my Lupeecious bAy.
All d royal rumble came into effect. grin
Alas a have a beautiful royal baby as beautiful as u...
Yeah hun, we got all d time. Let's mke more babies. wink
TGIF sweetz... The night is still young... 'M taking u out tonyt... Somwer very refined and reserved. celebration activated... We need be pOpping cognacs like there are no pOptions left.

Awwnnnn...*bats eyelids* my partner is soooo romantic! So,where r u taking me to,sweetie pants?? kiss kiss grin
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
lupey:
I greet you too,CFCfan. How do you do?
smiley
I'm doing ok. We never see pics of d honeymoon, or was it at OAU? grin
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Mynd44: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
CFCfan:
I'm doing ok. We never see pics of d honeymoon, or was it at OAU? grin
More like Toronto gringringrin
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by abpatrick7(m): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
lupey:

Awwnnnn...*bats eyelids* my partner is soooo romantic! So,where r u taking me to,sweetie pants?? kiss kiss grin

Oriental
wink kiss

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by abpatrick7(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
More like Toronto gringringrin

Lmao... Soon bro lolzz
Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mynd the mynd, as hin no come get anybarri, na so he come spread mat for here dey do referee for Mr. and Miss Nairaland. Something abt 'rejoice with dem that rejoice'. Nothing do you, your own would soon come. tongue tongue cool

@d love-birds nd d e-babies, una shld enjoy. Lupey, watch your back though, i got an eye on that guy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? by abpatrick7(m): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2013
alutacontinua: Mynd the mynd, as hin no come get anybarri, na so he come spread mat for here dey do referee for Mr. and Miss Nairaland. Something abt 'rejoice with dem that rejoice'. Nothing do you, your own would soon come. tongue tongue cool

@d love-birds nd d e-babies, una shld enjoy. Lupey, watch your back though, i got an eye on that guy embarassed

Lmfao...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Niece Wants To Date Me / Guy Offers $10000 (#2 Million) To Anyone Who Would Get Him A Girlfriend / Brain Teaser!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.