Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,903 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith (13600 Views)

Are We Saved By Faith Or By Water Baptism? / Submit To The Righteousness Of God- Pastor Chris / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
shdemidemi:

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Kingdom of heaven gospel my friend, this was before the death of Jesus. I don't know how you came up with the summation that Jesus was speaking to Christians.

Kingdom what? What kind of gospel are you propagating here? I bet few agree with your gospel.
Re: Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith by Zikkyy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
pet_saint:
In fulfilling, Jesus wants us to see the essence or reason for the law rather than the text of the law alone.

This part i can understand but...

pet_saint:
The solution is to balance the law, with the will of God made known to us through the word of God and confirmed by the holy spirit.

....how do you balance the law (with the will of God)?
Re: Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith by shdemidemi(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bidam: Kingdom what? What kind of gospel are you propagating here? I bet few agree with your gospel.

Do your research on the difference between kingdom of heaven and kingdom of God.
Re: Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith by MostHigh: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Brother, let's call a spade a spade. How do you live in a way that gives meaning to your salvation if you live in sin.

Brother, not to be rude, I believe you need to learn to present scriptures in the right context and with the proper balance.

It is the lawless children that are unbalanced

The so called "Judaizers" have all siad times uncountable in all posts that FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS NO FAITH AT ALL.

FAITH+WORKS=BALANCE
FAITH ALONE LEADS TO AN UNBALANCED SOUL smiley
Re: Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
shdemidemi:

Do your research on the difference between kingdom of heaven and kingdom of God.
They look the same to me since God's residence is heaven.Can you highlight the difference?
Re: Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith by MostHigh: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
Zikkyy:

This part i can understand but...

....how do you balance the law (with the will of God)?

By tendering Justice with Mercy john 8:11
Re: Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith by shdemidemi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bidam: They look the same to me since God's residence is heaven.Can you highlight the difference?

I will give you a lil clue, please take time to check it through. The Kingdom of God is that area of God’s influence and control that are on the righteous side and not of the things that pertain to the unrighteous. Within the Kingdom of God we have the Kingdom of Heaven, which has been promised to Israel since especially the Abrahamic Covenant and involving all the other covenants after that – the Davidic Covenant, the Palestinian Covenant, and the New Covenant. They’re all associated with this Kingdom of Heaven.

But when Israel rejected all that at the stoning of Stephen, God did something totally different. It was kept secret from all the generations, and Paul calls it "the revelation of the mysteries." That is the opening up of the Church Age or the calling out of the Body of Christ.
Re: Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith by MostHigh: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
shdemidemi:

I will give you a lil clue, please take time to check it through. The Kingdom of God is that area of God’s influence and control that are on the righteous side and not of the things that pertain to the unrighteous. Within the Kingdom of God we have the Kingdom of Heaven, which has been promised to Israel since especially the Abrahamic Covenant and involving all the other covenants after that – the Davidic Covenant, the Palestinian Covenant, and the New Covenant. They’re all associated with this Kingdom of Heaven.

But when Israel rejected all that at the stoning of Stephen, God did something totally different. It was kept secret from all the generations, and Paul calls it "the revelation of the mysteries." That is the opening up of the Church Age or the calling out of the Body of Christ.

You aware of all this and yet you chosse to call yourself a gentile!

Amazing smiley

The bolded is all vain blabberings smiley

Re: Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith by Zikkyy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
MostHigh:

By tendering Justice with Mercy john 8:11

So, the solution to stopping the "evil lurking behind the soul that fulfills the law on its own" is by tendering justice with mercy (a.k.a balancing the law)

I think this is an attempt to confuse me angry

pet_saint:
Fulfilling the law is actually great Then Jesus beholding him loved him Mr 10:17-21, but evil can still lurk behind the soul that fulfills the law on its own.

The solution is to balance the law, with the will of God.....
Re: Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith by Goshen360(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
shdemidemi:

Bidam knows not the difference. He must pay his tithe and sow mango seed to learn that one o. grin
Re: Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
Goshen360:

Bidam knows not the difference. He must pay his tithe and sow mango seed to learn that one o. grin
grin badt guy, you never stop this your tithe madness.
Re: Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith by Yahuchazqal(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
you are a basterd and a liar for saying that the messiah condemed, did away, or abolished the Law,
Have you not read matt 5:17-19 or john 5:45, that is why you christians cannever prosper read joshuah 1:7-8, what is happening today no country cannever challenge yisrael read Deuteronomy 28:1 that is the promise that their mighty one gave them... And again you also said that with the law no righteousness, look at what the scripture says ''And it will be righteousness for us, if we are careful to do all this commandments (Laws) before Alahym (Elohim)
yes i'm a Mashainic jew we are the owners of Alahym he made covenent with Yisraelite Jeremiah 31:31 no other country or nation.... I know you're a penticostal (America) or anglican (England) Roman catholic (Rome, italy) but i serve the mighty one of yisrael, the roman have their own mighty one (Apollos etc), americans too have their and even England so if they do what their mighty one tells them then i'm not agains it but the mighty one of Yisrael told his people (Yisrael) never to abandon his commandments (Laws)... Read those verses i posted above and let me know what you understand in them and when you must have replied to me plz do not forget to answer this '' WHO IS JESUS CHRIST?'' ?
Re: Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith by Yahuchazqal(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
what do you mean by the law of moses? Plz does moses have any Law? You talked about being in grace and not under the Law, okay if we're not under the law that means we are not supposed to be keeping the laws of Alahym (Elohim) and that means we are sinning, because the scripture says that sin is the transgression (Breaking) of the law, whoever sins also breaks the law, so bro are you now telling people to be sin? '' i quote paul, shall we remain in sin (Lawlessness) that the grace will be aboundant for us?,'' the book of Hebrew 10:20 down, says if you willyfully sin you are insulting the spirit of grace, dnt teach that again or else you will be called least in the Kingdom of Alahym (Elohim) read matt 5:19

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is It Right To Play Secular Songs During Christian Weddings? / When A Sin Becomes "Normal" In Your Life. / Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.