Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I May Marry Another Wife- Abass Akande Obesere - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I May Marry Another Wife- Abass Akande Obesere (4672 Views)

Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All / Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? / Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Marry Another Wife- Abass Akande Obesere by Afriface: 5:49am On Jul 26, 2013
Fuji star and president of Fuji Musicians Association of Nigeria (FUMAN), Abass Akande Obesere, also known as Omo Rapala remains the only one that has not followed the trends of marrying more than one wife in the Fuji industry unlike his colleague K1 De Ultimate.

Obesere as he’s fondly called attributed this to God but said, the fact that he has one wife today does not mean he may not marry another one tomorrow.

“It’s God that has done this and I know it is the way he wants it. I never vowed or went into a covenant with God that I would have only one wife so it has nothing to do with human wisdom but the grace of God. But I have not said that I will not marry another wife but I don’t have any plan like that; I have never given it a thought.”

And on how he cope with women; “I use wisdom to manage them. It’s not every time you give the flesh what it is asking for. You have to be careful as an artiste the way you handle women,” Said, the Ibadan born popular Fuji musician.

Abass is married with have five kids...
http://www.tundeola.com/2013/07/i-may-marry-another-wife-abass-

Re: I May Marry Another Wife- Abass Akande Obesere by bigt2(m): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2013
Continue nah! Who is stopping u Anyway k'Oyo o le daa, ajumose gbogbo wa ni!
Re: I May Marry Another Wife- Abass Akande Obesere by tpia5: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
is this obesere the musician?

he only has one wife?

after all those videos and dancing girls?

and why do these fuji artistes always go after beautiful women.
Re: I May Marry Another Wife- Abass Akande Obesere by Miraclebaby1109: 12:18am On Jul 27, 2013
If u want to live long, better stick to ur wife hun

(1) (Reply)

A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me / Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? / I Need A Massage...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.