Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan (40919 Views)

Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan / Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House / Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2013
Toktee: So why the south eastern states remain under developed,take a close look anambera,abia etc,if u sabi develop other people place why not develop ur own,abi na bicos of the fake drugs and fake motor and machine parts tht dem the say na him make them sabi develop?
Truth is. If our people do sell fake products as you claimed. People would have known and stopped coming to buy from them, hence they would become irrelevant. But then people are coming in huge numbers so more shops are needed, I trust my brothers they are opening more shops in Lag, building more houses in Island et all. I just don't see them succeeding if they do sell fake products as you claim. They are instead progresing. Why bro?

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2013
kokosheen: "Mr. CLEMENT UDEGBE, a lawyer, wrote from Lagos"..
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/the-igbos-have-more-at-stake-in-nigeria/#
grin grin grin grin grin

The mere mention of N300 Trillion, N600 Trillion like pure water wraps really got me…
Haba, N300 Trillion is nearly $2 Trillion dollars na!!!
Like it’s said, if you tell a lie long enough, you end up believing it.
undecided

Do u know what 73% land ownership in abuja amounts to. The 300trillion is only real cash, its real estate, properties, investments...
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 6:52am On Aug 01, 2013
Even ''small;; Kanu Nwankwo and Okocha get investments in Lagos

Please show me any investments by their contemporaries such as Peter Rufai and Yekini

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Patsey: 6:53am On Aug 01, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Oh yeah. Even in our villages, we have mansions that are not much different from the ones we own at Ikoyi,vgc,lekki,atlantic,etc.
So go get a life. At this juncture, you people are the ones hailing Republic of Lagos? Lmao why not republic of ekiti? Or ondo? Eew! Even Ebonyi is more developed than Ekiti. You people are the ones clamouring for Odua republic this time around. So unless you actualize your vague dreams, we will keep conquering your regions and beautiful cities. Shalom#

[size=18pt]WHAT ABOUT THE IGBOS RELOCATING TO ZAMFARA, BORNO, KANO, ETC TO FACE THEIR AGE-LONG ENEMY THAT HAS NOW FULLY METAMORPHOSED INTO BOKO HARAM[/size]
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:
Check who is the MD of Floor mills Nig PLC, one of the biggest companies in Nigeria

Must you win an argument in a crook way? See we are arguing to establish the fact. You are claiming Igbo own Nigeria Flour mills. whereas its own by foreigners, Hausas and some Yorubas. Igbo ofcouse. This is an extract from their corporate website.:

Investors
1. Mr. George S. Coumantaros - Foreigner
2. Mr. John G. Coumantarous - Foreigner
3. Mr. Paul Gbededo - Niger deltan
4. Dr. (Chief) Emmanuel A. Ukpabi (KJW)- Igbo
5. Alhaji Abdullah A. Abba - Hausa
6. Mr. Adebayo Alade-Loba - Yoruba
7. Chief James O. Fagbemi - Yoruba
8. Alhaji Rabiu M. Gwarzo, OON - Hausa
9. Mr. John Katsaounis - Foreigner
10. Alhaji Ali Kotoko, MON - Hausa
11. Mr. Thanassis Mazarakis - Foreigher
12. Mr. Atedo N.A Peterside, OON - Not sure
13. Alhaji Y. Olalekan A. Saliu - Yoruba
14. Mr. Folarin R. A Williams Jnr. SAN - Yoruba

Must you lie to win an argument? Yorubas are even more than Igbo in these investor list. Oya eat that with shame.

Stop naming banks. Yoruba has GTB, FCMB, Wema e.t.c. But we dont want banks. Name companies. Banks are not valid in this argument. GTB is still the largest bank in Nigeria. I want to make this argument easy for you, leave banks out of it.

Who wants to be a millionare?
Question no1.: Name Igbo investments in Lagos and why Lagosians/Yorubas will suffer if they leave.
Question No 2.: Which of these Investments belong to Igbo:
1. MTN
2. HP
3. GLO
4. Etiselat
5. Cadbury
6. Guiness
7. Honda
8. Sony
9. P & G
10. Oando
11. Total
12. American British Tobaco
13 countless and more more.

These are what drives Lagos economy if Igbo doesnt have any of these, they are purely irrelevant like birds flying above the sky. Nobody care about birds

7 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 99cent: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

Please show me any investments by their contemporaries such as Peter Rufai and Yekini

u need to go and sit down in a corner. why r u trying so hard to proove urself?
all ur investment will not buy you citizenship of yorubaland. so shove it. at the end of the day, ur still a visitor. stranger and god forbid u become destitute, fashola will send u packing. throw u in a bus back to onitsha.
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news-metro/128410-fasholas-aide-defends-deportation-of-67-to-anambra
only igbo investors are welcome in lagos cool
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2013
Question no1.: Name Igbo investments in Lagos and why Lagosians/Yorubas will suffer if they leave.
1. MTN
2. HP
3. GLO
4. Etiselat
5. Cadbury
6. Guiness
7. Honda
8. Sony
9. P & G
10. Oando
11. Total
13 Toyota
14 Starcoms
15 AGIP
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

Must you win an argument in a crook way? See we are arguing to establish the fact. You are claiming Igbo own Nigeria Flour mills. whereas its own by foreigners, Hausas and some Yorubas. Igbo ofcouse. This is an extract from their corporate website.:

Investors

Must you lie to win an argument? Yorubas are even more than Igbo in these investor list. Oya eat that with shame.

Stop naming banks. Yoruba has GTB, FCMB, Wema e.t.c. But we dont want banks. Name companies. Banks are not valid in this argument. GTB is still the largest bank in Nigeria. I want to make this argument easy for you, leave banks out of it.

1. MTN(Igbo chairman)
2. HP (f
3. GLO
4. Etiselat (f
5. Cadbury (foreign
6. Guiness (f
7. Honda (f
8. Sony (f
9. P & G (f, not Lagos, Ibadan
10. Oando
11. Total
12. American British Tobaco (f, not Lagos, Ibadan

These are what drives Lagos economy if Igbo doesnt have any of these, they are purely irrelevant like birds flying above the sky. Nobody care about birds

F- foreign
Most bluechip companies in Lagos are foreign-owned with Nigerian public shareholdings, and Igbos represent well in the shareholding
Floor mills and MTN come to mind, where Igbos are MD and chairman respectively. Most of those you listed do not belong to Yoruba.

The are far more big companies than you listed

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by nyabingi(m): 7:00am On Aug 01, 2013
iam proud to be Igbo full blooded, i give thanks to the almighty for making me pass through this heritage, im just suceeding in every business ventures i undrtake, that is the blessings that goes with every igbo person and we are not ignorant of it... HaTErs cant stop our SHine!!

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2013
St_Black:
Here is my fact:
IF fashola values igbos as important, he wont have packed them like sardines back to their caves.
e.g
U patronized me for years, all of a sudden, i just TOLD TO UR FACE : " u are a nonentity, pls stop patronizing me. i dont know where your fathers come from".
my nwanne, how will u feel? Wont you feel like holding live wire? grin

THATS JUST A CLASSIC example of what Fash did.

....Get ma point? wink

www.nairaland.com/1378756/massob-aka-ikenga-condemn-deportation-igbos/2#17148101

dreamet, how many ppl were deported to onitsha? Compare it to the millions remaining in lagos.

2) of those deported, how many igbos were there? Many of them dont even speak igbo.

3) but u know deporting SW destitutes alone from lagos wl be labour n capital intensive

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

GLO is IBB
Zenon (Otedola) is bank loan. His yansh was opened the last time as a 100% bank defaulter.

GLO IBB? Is your lunatic sickness that serious? Who is Wale Adenuga?
Every business men takes loan. Dont attack him personally. Stay on track. Zenon oil is still operating.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=hotwax]

GLO IBB? Is your lunatic sickness that serious? Who is Wale Adenuga?
Every business men takes loan. Dont attack him personally. Stay on track. Zenon oil is still operating.[/quote

Everyone know glo belongs to IBB

http://usafricaonline.com/2010/11/10/looting-of-nigeria-babangida-presidency-or-nigeria-dies-in-2011-by-naiwu-osahon/
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

Their contemporaries are mobi oparaku(cab driver in nyc), chidi nwano(nurse), godwin okpara(in jail for child molestation and child trafficking).

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

Investors

1. MTN(Igbo chairman)
2. HP (f
3. GLO
4. Etiselat (f
5. Cadbury (foreign
6. Guiness (f
7. Honda (f
8. Sony (f
9. P & G (f
10. Oando
11. Total
12. American British Tobaco (f, not Lagos, Ibadan

F- foreign
Most bluechip companies in Lagos are foreign-owned with Nigerian public shareholdings, and Igbos represent well in the shareholding
Floor mills and MTN come to mind, where Igbos are MD and chairman respectively. Most of those you listed do not belong to Yoruba.

The are far more big companies than you listedd

You are so daft that you cannot go to their website and check who are the investors and keep telling us Igbo are many their. Let me help you. See we are all educated here. Lets argue like learned persons. Lets argue with Fact.
This is their corporate website. http://www.fmnplc.com/home/investors.php

MTN, bluechip are not Yorubas and not Igbo. So the point is Igbos dont own Lagos. If Igbos dont own blue chips, MTN etc. Then what is their relevance in Lagos ?
Dont tell me you have shares in HP because HP, Blackberryr did not sell shares to Nigerians. LOLLLLLL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2013
ngozievergreen:

dreamet, how many ppl were deported to onitsha? Compare it to the millions remaining in lagos.

2) of those deported, how many igbos were there? Many of them dont even speak igbo.

3) but u know deporting SW destitutes alone from lagos wl be labour n capital intensive

You are just one hopeless thing that talks without a measure of understanding of whatever you are saying....you just want to been on all threads to be saying stuff...no matter how stvpid such sound.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 7:07am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

You are so daft that you cannot go to their website and check who are the investors and keep telling us Igbo are many their. Let me help you. See we are all educated here. Lets argue like learned persons. Lets argue with Fact.
This is their corporate website. http://www.fmnplc.com/home/investors.php

MTN, bluechip are not Yorubas and not Igbo. So the point is Igbos dont own Lagos. If Igbos dont own blue chips, MTN etc. Then what is their relevance in Lagos ?
Dont tell me you have shares in HP because HP, Blackberryr did not sell shares to Nigerians. LOLLLLLL grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who is the chairman of MTN? What is the criterion for becoming a company chairman?
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 7:10am On Aug 01, 2013
For every 100% Yoruba company you listed in Lagos I will list 500 100% Igbo owned.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are just one hopeless thing that talks without a measure of understanding of whatever you are saying....you just want to been on all threads to be saying stuff...no matter how stvpid such sound.
But she said the truth. Of those depoted to Onitsha, there are some Edos, Yorubas even. There were few Yoruba and other non igbo speaking tribes so don't give me that look. Only one Ebonyi man was even identified and you people claimed you had to re unite them with their family. So Ebonyi man's family is now in Anambra state? Smh at you and your stoopid governor. She is on track, you are angry! Let her be!

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2013
nedu666: STUPID ONCE AGAIN STUPID WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THIS SATISTICS. IF IBOS OWN THIS MUCH THEN WHAT DO THE REST OF NIGERIA OWN. THINK NDI IBO THINK IS IT POSSIBLE THAT IBOS OWN THIS MUCH IN BENUE OF ALL PLACES. HOW MUCH IS THE TOTAL CUSTOMER DEPOSIT IN BANKS, HABA MY PEOPLE ARE TOO BOASTFUL. HAVING BEEN TO MOST PARTS OF NIGERIA I CAN CONFIDENTLY DISPUTE THESE FIGURES. THERE IS NO WAY THE IGBOS IN ALL NOTHERN STATE ARE UP TO ONE MILLION UNLESS THEY RESIDE IN THE BUSH. ALSO THERE IS NO WAY ALL THERE ASSETS TRADING, BUILDING, MANUFT IS UP TO ONE BILLION DOLLARS. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY.
JEALOUSY GO KILLLL YOU...CHECK UR OWN STATE MINUS IGBO'S INVESTMENTS MAKE U SEE SAY WETIN GO REMAIN NA MUD HOUSES AND OKADA

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2013
For every 100% Yoruba company you listed in Lagos I will list 500 100% Igbo owned.

STOP LISTING HP AND BLACK BERRY SONY ETC AS KEY COMPANIES IN LAGOS. THOSE ARE SMALL ENTITIES EMPLOYING LESS THAN 50 STAFF.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=omo-Yoruba][/quote]

Everybody can say anything. Thats a rumor. I want a prove from Glo or Nigeria Goverment that IBB owns it.
The last time I check, Mike Adenuga registered Glo.

Even at that, still Glo is not an Igbo Investment. Therefore will not follow Briafra home.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2013
Yorubas hate Igbos because we are prosperous in doing business. And we are not poor. They are jealous of us. They are angry Lagos is another state Igbo people have conquered. Smh. Continue being depressed!

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 99cent: 7:15am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

STOP LISTING HP AND BLACK BERRY SONY ETC AS KEY COMPANIES IN LAGOS. THOSE ARE SMALL ENTITIES EMPLOYING LESS THAN 50 STAFF.

List them.I dare you. cool

spare part shops don't count.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

Oya start listing them.

HP is not employing? Who is this guy? ARe you that daft? Hewlet Packard has not less than 3,000 staffs in Nigeria. Or are you telling spare part seller in Ladipo market can employ graduates?

Please prove me wrong with fact. I am here for you.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by tintingz(m): 7:16am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:
Everyone know glo belongs to IBB

http://usafricaonline.com/2010/11/10/looting-
of-nigeria-babangida-presidency-or-nigeria-
dies-in-2011-by-naiwu-osahon/
what are you saying, GLO belongs to IBB? Are you a joker??

Wale Adenuga owns GLO company... And stop being a joke.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by 99cent: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Yorubas hate Igbos because we are prosperous in doing business. And we are not poor. They are jealous of us. They are angry Lagos is another state Igbo people have conquered. Smh. Continue being depressed!

we don't hate you if you are prosperous.
fashola isn't deporting prosperous igbos.
he is deporting the beggars, destitutes and poor among you.

you have no reason to worry if you are a rich igbo investor.we love you.stay in lagos and keep investing cool
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by sylvok: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2013
nedu666: STUPID ONCE AGAIN STUPID WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THIS SATISTICS. IF IBOS OWN THIS MUCH THEN WHAT DO THE REST OF NIGERIA OWN. THINK NDI IBO THINK IS IT POSSIBLE THAT IBOS OWN THIS MUCH IN BENUE OF ALL PLACES. HOW MUCH IS THE TOTAL CUSTOMER DEPOSIT IN BANKS, HABA MY PEOPLE ARE TOO BOASTFUL. HAVING BEEN TO MOST PARTS OF NIGERIA I CAN CONFIDENTLY DISPUTE THESE FIGURES. THERE IS NO WAY THE IGBOS IN ALL NOTHERN STATE ARE UP TO ONE MILLION UNLESS THEY RESIDE IN THE BUSH. ALSO THERE IS NO WAY ALL THERE ASSETS TRADING, BUILDING, MANUFT IS UP TO ONE BILLION DOLLARS. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY.
Where do get your own statistics? U must be living outside Nigeria for disputing these facts.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2013
maxwello.yg:

We hate you because you are racist. You see others as non-human. You always want to claim other people's work. Jews of africa. Always claiming good things that belongs to others. Dangote is the richest investment in Africa. Check forbe list. Have you seen Hausa men shouting because of that? Thats shows what Igbos are.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by fiscalcliff: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2013
What do Igbos want again in and with Nigeria
I thought they are angling and holding out for Biafra undecided
This peoples seem confused seeing they cannot clearly articulate what they want
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by tintingz(m): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

We hate you because you are racist. You see others as non-human. You always want to claim other people's work. Jews of africa. Always claiming good things that belongs to others. Dangote is the richest investment in Africa. Check forbe list. Have you seen Hausa men shouting because of that? Thats shows what Igbos are.
Lolzz @ jews of Africa... I wonder where they got that from grin grin
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

Oya start listing them.

HP is not employing? Who is this guy? ARe you that daft? Hewlet Packard has not less than 3,000 staffs in Nigeria. Or are you telling spare part seller in Ladipo market can employ graduates?

Please prove me wrong with fact. I am here for you.

HP has 3000 staff in Nigeria? Hhahaha! Are you counting distributors and suppliers (all of whom are Igbos) and contract security boys at the gate? HP has no more than 100 genuine staff in Nigeria.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

Investors

1. MTN
2. HP
3. GLO
4. Etiselat
5. Cadbury
6. Guiness
7. Honda
8. Sony
9. P & G
10. Oando
11. Total

So only 11 enterprises drive Lagos economy? If u say so, yorubas are not even the owners. These are foreign

If not for awolowo sef, u ppl will not even make it to the share holder thing. But u ppl are doomed for not making your own group of companies the way ppl like Ibeto, innoson, ABC did.

How can mere buying shares that can depreciate make u comparable to igbos?
Is it not cowardice, when a whole group of ppl will not want to take risks on their own? Leeches....
If u think Igbos dont contribute to lagos IGR, fine!
Ask Fashola to stop collecting igbo taxes and he will personally squeeze u alive; he wont evn assign your murder to his aides.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala / Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel / Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.