Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan (40875 Views)

Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan / Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House / Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by juman(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
nigeria is a country that will SURELY break one day.

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by rosebowl01(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
But nobody took your property when you ran home during Biafra war.

pro01: No state would even dare ignore the Igbo. The oil-eaters in Lagos that like to scream themselves hoarse 'go back to your village' are merely exhibiting symptoms of hate - motivated by fear and envy. . .with the sinister hope of inheriting the properties and investments that prosperous Igbo people would be forced to forfeit or give away cheaply if they do return to the south East (as was the case during the Civil War).

Lazy fools often harbour such hopes of reaping where they did not sow. Since they lack the initiative and acumen to create their own wealth, they want to claim the numerous Igbo-owned plazas, hotels, malls, mansions, service apartments, factories, etc in choice locations across Lagos - on the strength of their gutless 'Alaiye' and 'onile' credentials. That is the only thing that makes them scream 'go back to your village'. However, they know that it would be almost impossible to sustain their economy in the absence of this much hated (i.e. feared and envied) people.

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Mcdondayan: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Where are those oily haters. Not a word from u guys. God bless us. From 20 pounds to billions and trillions. Keep on hating God will continue to promote us.

3 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Adamskuty(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
berem: this no news abeg. its a known fact and not a fiction.no igbo,no development!! cool
arrant nonsense,most of the investment is through drug money
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Adamskuty(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mcdondayan: Where are those oily haters. Not a word from u guys. God bless us. From 20 pounds to billions and trillions. Keep on hating God will continue to promote us.
hehehhe grin so which kian business u dey do nau,0ga? cheesy
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by FSU: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Adamskuty: arrant nonsense,most of the investment is through drug money

Hahaha!!! And most of yours are through what? Mammy water and juju money?

Stop clutching at straw.

21 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Adamskuty(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
juman: nigeria is a great country
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Adamskuty(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
FSU:

Hahaha!!! And most of yours are through what? Mammy water and juju money?

Stop clutching at straw.
what juju The juju headquater of africa is located in anambra state grin

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by FSU: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Adamskuty: what juju The juju headquater of africa is located in anambra state grin

You are jealous. Just go away, small rabbit.

10 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Adamskuty(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lemme run out of this thread before those loud mouthed creatures will start attacking me.

Unfollows at once.. Phew grin

bye igbo niggas,i looovuuuu u all grin

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Adamskuty(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
FSU:

You are jealous. Just go away, small rabbit.
lmaooooo! That's the most funny post i have ever read on nairaland.

Jealous of what? grin

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by FSU: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
duplicated post
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by FSU: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
Adamskuty: lmaooooo! That's the most funny post i have ever read on nairaland.

Jealous of what? grin

Jealous of Igbos.

If you are Yoruba, all the fraud and drug deals your brothers commit in UK and US have not liberated them economically
If you are hausa/fulani, all the looting and destruction of the economy by your brothers, plus all the religious blood money from Arab countries in the name of Boko Haram have also not liberated your miserable lives.

But see how ''drug'' money (as you enviously called it) have liberated Igbos?

19 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Kingspin(m): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
Highly, envy,anger,hate,fear, etc against Igbos are due to there solely economic development and talent skills across Nigeria.Laziness is the best facts y other tribes dislike igbos but God is their strength...Jealousy is a natural disease...Up 9ja

5 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Kingspin(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
No man born of woman shall take it away from Igbos..long live Igbos republic..if u dnt belive in the truth to set una free go and bath with fire!

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Kingspin(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
nedu666: STUPID ONCE AGAIN STUPID WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THIS SATISTICS. IF IBOS OWN THIS MUCH THEN WHAT DO THE REST OF NIGERIA OWN. THINK NDI IBO THINK IS IT POSSIBLE THAT IBOS OWN THIS MUCH IN BENUE OF ALL PLACES. HOW MUCH IS THE TOTAL CUSTOMER DEPOSIT IN BANKS, HABA MY PEOPLE ARE TOO BOASTFUL. HAVING BEEN TO MOST PARTS OF NIGERIA I CAN CONFIDENTLY DISPUTE THESE FIGURES. THERE IS NO WAY THE IGBOS IN ALL NOTHERN STATE ARE UP TO ONE MILLION UNLESS THEY RESIDE IN THE BUSH. ALSO THERE IS NO WAY ALL THERE ASSETS TRADING, BUILDING, MANUFT IS UP TO ONE BILLION DOLLARS. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY.
Who are you?

3 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by otokx(m): 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
ironically the eastern region is not in a fantastic state.

5 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by franchizy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
This news I'd fabricated and has no iota of truth hence I condemn it. It is on record dat the igbos r all ikwerre by tribe and nature. According to history, it was ikwerre men and women who migrated from Port Harcourt to d various igboland, settled down there, had children and decided to be of d igbo tribe.
Dis is evident in Christopher Okigbo's book titled HURRAY FOR THUNDER which means hurray for change.
I'm still suprised dat d igbos r not appreciative to the ikwerres of Rivers state. Truth b told, igbos r minorities in Nigeria and dats y they cannot rule Nigeria even in there dreams.
Igbos r just refugees in any state u find dem in Nigeria dats y in any state where there is crisis they r d worst hit cos d state put d igbos at the front.
The Nkwere and Arochukwu people ve a refugee camp in all d states of d federation where they ve become indigenes.
Dis also applicable to other igbos cos they r all indigenes of d state they reside and dats y from year to year they don't travel home.
I think the Gov or whoever fabricated dis news is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by adino(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
muktarl: suswan is one sided. he forgot to record that hausa fulanis are great merchants. economically and commercially the north is very relevant. i will release more infor

How on earth can suswan ignore the highly illustrious Hausa/fulani from his list:
Virgin hunters
Murderous herdsmen
suicide bombers
ak47 wielders
religious bigots

8 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Yeske2(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
FSU: But all this will be worth its salt only if Nigeria remains as one. If we divide, then it is a colossal loss that Igbos may never recover from like they did after Biafra.

Any wealthy Igbo living outside Igboland who does not invest at least 30% of his wealth in Igboland is sitting on sand.
The trillions and billions ended up from 20pounds,so? Naija is dead with this form of Haters. F-uck haters abeg.

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by backtosender: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
without igbos i wonder how nigeria will look like cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Adejoro74: 2:39am On Jul 27, 2013
otokx: ironically the eastern region is not in a fantastic state.
Show me the fantastic region.

6 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by kcpumping(m): 3:13am On Jul 27, 2013
Am so proud to be an ibo man for real... smiley

5 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by biafranqueen: 5:02am On Jul 27, 2013
FSU: But all this will be worth its salt only if Nigeria remains as one. If we divide, then it is a colossal loss that Igbos may never recover from like they did after Biafra.

Any wealthy Igbo living outside Igboland who does not invest at least 30% of his wealth in Igboland is sitting on sand.
I agree with you 100% but those of us that see the light will be the winners in the end!

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by biafranqueen: 5:13am On Jul 27, 2013
Let us prove that we are the the one holding up the economy by investing in the east. I can say for sure that in 5 years land we bought in the East has increased in value by 25%. Let us stop investing in building infrastructure and economy outside of Igboland. Let us show them what we are made of by building factories and creating jobs for the youth. Private hospitals and schools can be profitable as well as affordable for the masses.

All the organizations in the Diaspora I am not happy with the way you are spending money how come we can raise hundreds and thousands of dollars at these conventions but we have nothing of real value to show.

11 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by OgidiBoy(m): 5:26am On Jul 27, 2013
biafranqueen: Let us prove that we are the the one holding up the economy by investing in the east. I can say for sure that in 5 years land we bought in the East has increased in value by 25%. Let us stop investing in building infrastructure and economy outside of Igboland. Let us show them what we are made of by building factories and creating jobs for the youth. Private hospitals and schools can be profitable as well as affordable for the masses.

All the organizations in the Diaspora I am not happy with the way you are spending money how come we can raise hundreds and thousands of dollars at these conventions but we have nothing of real value to show.

AMEN MY SISTER, IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU.

5 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by dabrake(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2013
How come dayokanu never grace this thread? For someone of his callibre not to dispute this is surprising to say the least.

But @ndigbos, N300-600trillion?? Haba!! We aee not lunatics.

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2013
All this drunken statistics, if the igbos own assets worth trillions then the igbo land will be like Dubai!!

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Zet72(m): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2013
undecided Anybody who feels the statistic raised by Suswan in this article is bogus, should counter it with his/her own verifiable statistic.

On another note, Igbos need to move some of their investment down east as a matter of urgency,because nobody knows what tomorrow hold for this country.

8 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by true2god: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2013
Adamskuty: arrant nonsense,most of the investment is through drug money
Dats shows hw prudent Igbos are in financial management. And for your information, the Yorubas introduce the Igbos into drug business, movie making, entertainment etc. But today, the Igbos are well ahead of you in all these areas.

Appreciate progress and changes dear and hold ur civil service job tightly.

3 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by phantom(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2013
malele:
Way those youroba fools way dey rubbish igbo for here.
Eko ile and dayokunu no be igbo man talk this one oooo.
Wetin they save una be say these fools we have in aso rock no wan put seaport for east.
Anyday seaport enter igbo land, give us only 6years if this ur lagos still fine pass igbo land or generate money more than igbo land, then u know that igbo is a useless tribe.

But come to think of it wetin give igbo mind to dey invest heavily outside there state.
because what we share in common with the rest of the country is outside our region.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by phantom(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2013
otokx: ironically the eastern region is not in a fantastic state.
i agree! But its in a better state than the other regions minus the heavy federal govt invested cities in those regions.remove lagos and lets have a fair comparison...lol

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram / Election Postponement: Charity Ngilu, Kenyan Governor Stranded, Laments Online / Sorry States Of Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.